Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Evolved Modder
    Living Liek Larry
    Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: L33T_T0ny Steam ID: ToNy Wii Code: L33T_T0ny

Default How to keep my shit when high

Well first off a little backround, im not a frequent smoker i have smoked only a few times in my life and it was in a closed enviroment with friends. this is different Im going to a fair where everyone in the surrounding area will be at, on land that the church that owns my school owns. (if i get caught possible expulsion and i lose my scholorship)

most of the people il be with are, well dealers. my friend is leaving with a girl early and im going to be stuck with all these guys, some of whom i loosely know who my friend promised me would "smoke me up" (my god do I hate slang, i wanted to punch him because of how much of a swagfag he sounded like)

anyway, i took him up on it because well, im a introvert and i promised myself to get out more but im worried. What if i can't control myself and get caught? even worse if i get caught with 8 guys who have ectasy and hardcore shit im in deep shit. (im over exagerating, here but you get the point)

What do you suggest i do to keep my cool if a issue does arise? and i understand the whole situation is stupid but maybe a little stupid is what i need

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by tony; 09-21-2013 at 07:02 AM.

If they have ecstasy, take that instead. Fucking roll balls at a Church get together, HOLY SHIT, SEE THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

CL Original
    Since 2008

Make sure you know what you want to do. If all you wanna do is smoke then smoke. I got a couple hard-core drug friends and they're fun to hang around with but if you don't want to try other drugs then I suggest making that up before getting someone and being offered shit. That's how you fuck up. Oh and don't get caught. Getting caught is for losers. Live by that and you'll enjoy life.

Evolved Modder
    Living Liek Larry
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: L33T_T0ny Steam ID: ToNy Wii Code: L33T_T0ny

Well shit went well, we just smoked. my friends contact for hardcore shit was gonna sell us shrooms but we ended up buying gta instead and playing it all night high.

BTW funny story, we went to gamestop barefoot high as hell and i guess some-guys car got hit and he tried to blame us for it claiming we threw shit at it. Anyway he cornered us with his car behind the gamestop and started yelling in spanish and before we got to make a run for it his wife said something to him and they drove off.

xDakota420x
    Lebron James
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xDakotaxDCB PSN ID: PotheadDakota Wii Code: Pothead Dakota

If you get caught run. It works were I live all the cops here are fat and lazy.

http://www.codeleakers.com/signaturepics/sigpic9441_25.gif

CL Original
    Since 2008

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Well shit went well, we just smoked. my friends contact for hardcore shit was gonna sell us shrooms but we ended up buying gta instead and playing it all night high.

BTW funny story, we went to gamestop barefoot high as hell and i guess some-guys car got hit and he tried to blame us for it claiming we threw shit at it. Anyway he cornered us with his car behind the gamestop and started yelling in spanish and before we got to make a run for it his wife said something to him and they drove off.
    You shoulda beat the shit out of him and made his wife watch. Bet you she woulda left him. Lying about the damage to the car, then having the balls to blame someone else for his problems, and on top of it getting his ass kicked like the lowest level of loser he probably is.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post

You should have take the shrooms man, you'd be tripping balls for what seems forever and holy fuck man, fucking space. It's all you'd see.

Slam that bitch in the face with a fucking brick, tell her not to get into a man's discussion again.

Las Vegas 702
    Lakers 4 Life.

Quote Originally Posted by fear_bot View Post
    You should have take the shrooms man, you'd be tripping balls for what seems forever and holy fuck man, fucking space. It's all you'd see.

Slam that bitch in the face with a fucking brick, tell her not to get into a man's discussion again.
    Lol when did gay people become so violent? (serious question btw)

Quote Originally Posted by volcom89 View Post
    Lol when did gay people become so violent? (serious question btw)

Just because you're gay doesn't mean you can't get the urge to throw a fucking brick at someone

CL Original
    Since 2008

Yeah when did sexuality play an affect with how violent you can be? I'm an extremely violent person. I had to re-write that post a couple times until a felt it was civil enough to post. I'm not gay though... Maybe a lil bi...

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!