Penish
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Default Not Happy With Life

So a little bit about me, my mom was a lawyer up until she got cancer the first time 10 years ago and my dad has worked for Intel, McAfee, Microsoft, and other techy places. My whole family is filled with engineers and doctors, so we've been pretty wealthy my whole life. I've got everything I could possibly want, nice computer, tempurpedic bed, ps3, Wii, nice house, etc. But I'm not happy. I don't really care about having stuff and being wealthy, anyone that knows me can vouch for this. Hell I practically gave away both of my USB Geckos and I tried to give Clay mw2 but that shit didnt work out because PSN has shitty policies now. I also don't wear nice clothes, I wear shorts and a batman t-shirt year round. I donate most of the money I make to charities and I help out people that cant afford to get nice things. I'm also pretty popular with my peers. And not because I buy them shit. I'm good at talking to people and I can fit in with most of the different groups if that makes any sense. Everyone knows me and I'm well liked. Every year I go to a new school, so far I've been to 11 but every year I still manage to become popular. I usually try to hide the fact that I have money, but when people come over to my house its kind of obvious.

I just dont know what to do with my life. Im in pretty good shape because I run in the mornings, workout at night, and I'm on a pretty good diet but I'm still not happy. I used to get good grades, but I woke up one morning asking myself, why? I dont feel good when I get A's and I couldnt care less when I get F's. To me grades are just letters and they have no meaning. I only really went to school for the social aspect. I never cared about class because I already know most of the shit they're lecturing about. I don't have a goal in life either.

Maybe I'm just a spoiled brat idk. But its pissing me off and I don't have a clue what to do.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Shrek is love, Shrek is life Squish.'s Avatar

Badge

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SquishyYum

It sounds like your a pretty cool dude! You should be happy with how your going from what I've just read.
    All you gotta do is look at the more positive aspects of life... like how you have friends, you've got lots of good stuff and things like that.
    I dunno, I felt like this and just got over it.

THANKS GOOBS FOR THE GREAT GIFT!

~ GIFTS FROM FRIENDS ~
    JROD ~ VINYL 1 ~ VINYL 2 ~ VIN ~ STRIKE

Bad Company

Badge

You lack a challenge, a lot of more wealthy people have this issue (not exclusively to wealthy people; just typically more common).

So think of something far beyond your limits or something you don't think you can accomplish easily and go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Red 58 = Swoot (Reincarnated)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOOBER View Post
    Terr0r you need a Gecko. Lets go to the Pet store and buy one
    Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    He may not have a soul but he still has a brain. Unlike Russ who has neither.

Nintendo Section Moderator PvtRyan's Avatar

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gamer_pvtryan Steam ID: pvtryan_cl Wii Code: PvtRyan

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/xPvtRyanx

See what you are missing box is a common interest. To be honest I am poor and miserable but I get around each day by just being home and living. Now the only thing that gives me meaning really is the girls I date. Like when I am with one, if this makes sense, it gives me a purpose, as to I want to make them happy and give them every desire I want. Like I don't have a purpose but I look to success as to being able to provide for my family and help them out as our economy is shit!!!!! I doing selling of gum and powerades at school so I can help pay for gas for my moms tank in communiting. Now my moms an accountant and my dads a manager and they do well and we live, but again to your point, my advice is, is to find what you like, if you like programming work for big programming companies and work for success or you can do what I do and look to just relaxing with a girl and trying to make her happy as you can. It's all of the matter of just doing what you are liking to do, and the best way I can say, is find your common interest or try the dating life and see how much you feel to it working out for you, I wish you the best of luck to you and hope that everything goes good in your life.

PS4 Profile:

A Real Nigga
    Dr. Sniff Smellington

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BUTTLlCKER

Find what makes you happy and go out and do it. Since money isn't an issue, you can do whatever you want with your life.

smeller

Penish

Quote Originally Posted by PvtRyan View Post
    See what you are missing box is a common interest. To be honest I am poor and miserable but I get around each day by just being home and living. Now the only thing that gives me meaning really is the girls I date. Like when I am with one, if this makes sense, it gives me a purpose, as to I want to make them happy and give them every desire I want. Like I don't have a purpose but I look to success as to being able to provide for my family and help them out as our economy is shit!!!!! I doing selling of gum and powerades at school so I can help pay for gas for my moms tank in communiting. Now my moms an accountant and my dads a manager and they do well and we live, but again to your point, my advice is, is to find what you like, if you like programming work for big programming companies and work for success or you can do what I do and look to just relaxing with a girl and trying to make her happy as you can. It's all of the matter of just doing what you are liking to do, and the best way I can say, is find your common interest or try the dating life and see how much you feel to it working out for you, I wish you the best of luck to you and hope that everything goes good in your life.
    My problem is that people end up leeching off of me. Slowki knows what Im talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by RED 58 View Post
    You lack a challenge, a lot of more wealthy people have this issue (not exclusively to wealthy people; just typically more common).

So think of something far beyond your limits or something you don't think you can accomplish easily and go for it.
    I've head this before, I just dont have any idea where to start. I wanted to learn about circut boards so I could make my own USB Gecko but again I dont really know where to start.

A Real Nigga
    Dr. Sniff Smellington

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BUTTLlCKER

Quote Originally Posted by Box View Post
    My problem is that people end up leeching off of me. Slowki knows what Im talking about.

I've head this before, I just dont have any idea where to start. I wanted to learn about circut boards so I could make my own USB Gecko but again I dont really know where to start.
    Take a class at a community college or something on circuitry or hire some kind of mentor.

smeller

Nintendo Section Moderator PvtRyan's Avatar

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gamer_pvtryan Steam ID: pvtryan_cl Wii Code: PvtRyan

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/xPvtRyanx

Quote Originally Posted by Box View Post
    I believe when you say leeching you mean using, and I am guessing for money? If I am wrong, my apologies, otherwise then do what I did, and just cut people off, don't let others use you, if they ask for anything that has a value to you or your wallet, then cut off and either say no or make an excuse. Friends like you for who you are and not the values/money/items you possess. If this is also so, I would make friends that you talk to only at school so they think you are average, and instead of hanging at your house, go to theirs and just leave your wallet at home.

PS4 Profile: