Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Default Ill just leave this here..

Bad News: Obamacare goes into effect today, despite the government shutdown

Good News: Healthcare.gov allows for comments on its blog.

I'll just leave this here: http://www.healthcare.gov/blog/

-1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Lol! It's gonna get blown up.

Nintendo Section Moderator PvtRyan's Avatar

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gamer_pvtryan Steam ID: pvtryan_cl Wii Code: PvtRyan

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/xPvtRyanx

I'm curious to see what happens next time I have to go to the doctor.

<PvtRyan used Tapatalk to make this Post>

PS4 Profile:

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

Quote Originally Posted by PvtRyan View Post
    I'm curious to see what happens next time I have to go to the doctor.

<PvtRyan used Tapatalk to make this Post>
    probably nothing, if you have regular insurance. But if I pay for your insurance, you may notice longer lines. When someone tells you that you no longer have to pay for something because thats just too much, instead go over to mikehawk and stick your hands in his pockets. You find those lines get very long. And since they feel bad about it deep down they constantly go to the doctor (because there must be something wrong with them)
    There is something wrong with them they are no longer human, they become leeches. I would switch to free healthcare.....uh yeah not gonna happen, I like getting pushed to the front of the line and actually getting good care.
    A woman from Los Angeles who was a tree-hugging, liberal Democrat and an anti-hunter purchased a piece of timberland near Colville , WA . There was a large tree on one of the highest points in the tract. She wanted a good view of the natural splendour of her land so she started to climb the big tree.

As she neared the top she encountered a spotted owl that attacked her. In her haste to escape, the woman slid down the tree to the ground and got many splinters in her crotch.

In considerable pain, she hurried to a local ER to see a doctor. She told him she was an environmentalist, a Democrat, and an anti-hunter and how she came to get all the splinters.

The doctor listened to her story with great patience and then told her to go wait in the examining room and he would see if he could help her. She sat and waited three hours before the doctor reappeared. The angry woman demanded, "What took so long?" He smiled and then told her, "Well, I had to get permits from the Environmental Protection Agency, the Forest Service, and the Bureau of Land Management before I could remove old-growth timber from a 'recreational area' so close to a waste treatment facility. I'm sorry, but due to Obamacare they turned you down."

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Rock hard with MIKEHAWK out.

Quote Originally Posted by MIKEHAWK (R) View Post
    Hurr durr durr I'm a raging faggot please rape my face
    Holy fuck, my IQ just dropped 10 points reading that. Isn't 12 a little young to have crazy political views?

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Contact info:

Quote Originally Posted by JesusLover666 View Post
    Holy fuck, my IQ just dropped 10 points reading that. Isn't 12 a little young to have crazy political views?
    HOW CAN YOU FALL IN IQ FROM 0?......So do you kids actually get offended when you call eachother 12yo, or what?
    Im just trying to figure this out........message boards werent as available when I was your age. You do realize that the only reason I get on here is to start shit with you ppl. I have found the least visited message board online to fuck with the ppl on it.
    I honestly don't give a shit what any of you 666 wannabe's think about me.
    But by the fact you posted anything to what I said shows your mom sticks her hands out and takes my money too.......the sad thing is your family probably one of those families that take the hand out, get new cars(that will be repossessed) gets internet (that will get shut off soon), and rents a house near mine(Im not worried youll get evicted soon).
    See you are like cockroaches, you leave a couple that are just roaming your shit hole apt.(i know that where you moved once evicted) before you know it they take over.....
    The government doesnt need to give more to those with hands out.....they need a giant can of RAID, to spray for all you cockroaches

Last edited by MIKEHAWK (R); 10-01-2013 at 07:34 PM.

HOW CAN YOU FALL IN IQ FROM 0?......I wouldnt really mind going back to being 12.......But if Im 12 what's that make most of you........Not even dripped out of your daddy's cock yet?
    DAMN THAT'S A GOOD COMEBACK BECAUSE IT'S ALL CAPS (too many dots for valid grammar) I'm glad I'm not as much of a cocksucking belligerent imbecile as you (more illogical dots) hey, at least you got one part right - most of the users on CL are 12, lucky guess! Would you like a cookie? (dot dot dot dot dot dot dot dot) Does that even make sense? Can you post on a forum without being born? And I'm sorry to hear that you think penises drip on ejaculation... I hope you don't actually have that problem! Or do you not know what ejaculation is? Have your balls even dropped yet?

I have an idea, why don't you edit in some more faggoty metalcore garbage music videos to your last post. That'll really make you look tough, right?

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: josechibi123 Steam ID: josechibi1

Sent from the depths of my mind.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

"War is war, and war never changes."
    http://i.imgur.com/wbVufuC.jpg from xLove

Desu Development
    Pomf pomf :3
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hexpresso PSN ID: WideDongWeary Steam ID: twitchhexpresso

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/ Kik Username: Wownicehack

HOW CAN YOU FALL IN IQ FROM 0?......So do you kids actually get offended when you call eachother 12yo, or what?
    Im just trying to figure this out........message boards werent as available when I was your age. You do realize that the only reason I get on here is to start shit with you ppl. I have found the least visited message board online to fuck with the ppl on it.
    I honestly don't give a shit what any of you 666 wannabe's think about me.
    But by the fact you posted anything to what I said shows your mom sticks her hands out and takes my money too.......the sad thing is your family probably one of those families that take the hand out, get new cars(that will be repossessed) gets internet (that will get shut off soon), and rents a house near mine(Im not worried youll get evicted soon).
    See you are like cockroaches, you leave a couple that are just roaming your shit hole apt.(i know that where you moved once evicted) before you know it they take over.....
    The government doesnt need to give more to those with hands out.....they need a giant can of RAID, to spray for all you cockroaches
    Having doubts with the one person you shouldn't.

geadszf1231qewrg

Contact info:

Quote Originally Posted by JesusLover666 View Post
    DAMN THAT'S A GOOD COMEBACK BECAUSE IT'S ALL CAPS (too many dots for valid grammar) I'm glad I'm not as much of a cocksucking belligerent imbecile as you (more illogical dots) hey, at least you got one part right - most of the users on CL are 12, lucky guess! Would you like a cookie? (dot dot dot dot dot dot dot dot) Does that even make sense? Can you post on a forum without being born? And I'm sorry to hear that you think penises drip on ejaculation... I hope you don't actually have that problem! Or do you not know what ejaculation is? Have your balls even dropped yet?

I have an idea, why don't you edit in some more faggoty metalcore garbage music videos to your last post. That'll really make you look tough, right?
    Tough???? You really dont get it do you? and to the ejaculation yeah it dripped out of your dads cock( they say all retarded ppl drip) I just assumed your mom and dad both were retarded since they had such a dumbshit child.
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......faggoty metal............hahaha you listen to what?
    miley and justin and whatever other fucktarded music fags listen to................................................ .................................................. ...now..........................i................. ...will......................................do... ...............this.............with.............. .....every........................................ ..post................ill.................even.... .....................put.......................... ..........this.........................shit....... ..............in.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!her e.....................................you...!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!go...........................................f ucktard