Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1
    Hail Enki Grpeephole303's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    5,321
    Points
    8,572
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    5,321
    Points
    8,572
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: peephole303 Steam ID: Grpeephole303

    Default GTA Online tips so far.

    Hey guys ive spent allot of time online and progressed a bit (havent had my character deleted yet so i expect it to happen to me soon) So i figured id share what ive found so far


    1. MOST IMPORTANT
    How to share cash after doing a job, Well you can share direct percentage of what you just store from a store... or just transfer friends money if they need it.

    Either way the steps are (HOLD) Select > Inventory> Cash> Give money/(something to do with last job) ............... First Option you can give a sum of money to any player in the lobby, the second option is what ever you got from that store you robbed you can share a percentage you choose witht he members in your lobby (hopefully ones who helped you with the robbery)

    2. Shoplifting
    as well as holding up the store you can actualy shoplift as well or shoplift first and hold him up second.. eitherway when you are at the store clerk hold square

    Car Garages
    Your cheapest ones are about 2500$ and well way out of the way from Los Santos but any car you will buy will be stored in there (cars you buy automatically get trackers and insurance) .... Another plus side is you pay a Mechanic 50$ per day to deliver a car from your garage to you whenever you call him (put your car back in the garage after or risk it being stolen or destroyed/impounded

    Bounties
    Once you reach Level 10... you will earn the first ability from Lester (he has allot of locked ones that will be unlocked later next one being at level 21) This is the ability to put a Monetary price on any player in the lobby who is also above level 10

    So once your level 10 you can try and convince the people in the lobby to murder someone for case... But be warned they can put a price on your head at this point as well,

    Cellphone
    In contacts you can call any of your buddies playing GTA V and talk to them private between servers (it mutes everyone else in your lobby while you talk with them) So if someone else is in a diffrent lobby call them talk to them and see if they want to join with you if they are in something that wont allow them to answer the ingame phone it will automatically go to Busy



    Hope you guys can get online soon enjoy!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  2. #2
    NEMA ellijah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,634
    Points
    8,686
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,634
    Points
    8,686

    Default

    Nice tips peep, I really wish I had a PS3 GTA V sounds fun.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #3
    A Real Nigga
    Dr. Sniff Smellington
    smeller's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble
    Posts
    2,446
    Points
    2,096
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble
    Posts
    2,446
    Points
    2,096
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: BUTTLlCKER

    Default

    Thanks for the tips. I still haven't been able to play.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    smeller


  4. #4
    ($user_isGay == TRUE)? giveAids() : break; aids's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    20,363
    Points
    27,194
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    20,363
    Points
    27,194
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: TheOriginalVirus

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/riottape Kik Username: aids gtalk account: codeleakers.com@gmail.com

    Default

    if the patch doesnt correct the issue, here's how i got online after 2.5 days. [confirmed working by numerous sources including me]

    1. DELETE YOUR ONLINE CHARACTER/ ALL ONLINE CHARACTERS

    2. QUIT GAME

    3. goto GAME DATA UTILITY and DELETE the GTA5 1.01 UPDATE

    4. LAUNCH GTA5 / NEW UPDATE FILE WILL DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL

    5. GOTO PAUSE MENU, SELECT CHARACTER CREATION

    6. CREATE NEW CHARACTER

    7. FINISH CHARACTER THEN GTAO LAUNCHES

    8. DO NOT LEAVE ONCE YOU ARE AT THE SCREEN WHERE PEOPLE ARE JUST STANDING THERE, THE GAME WILL EVENTUALLY LOAD.

    9. JOIN THE VIRAL LOAD CREW

    10. CALL AIDS OR PEEP

    11. COMMIT CRIME

    12. PROFIT

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    BTC: 1AidsG8MHF4cEN6KpY1mhJPBhXtms65GVE

  5. #5
    Hail Enki Grpeephole303's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    5,321
    Points
    8,572
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    5,321
    Points
    8,572
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: peephole303 Steam ID: Grpeephole303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aids View Post
    if the patch doesnt correct the issue, here's how i got online after 2.5 days. [confirmed working by numerous sources including me]

    1. DELETE YOUR ONLINE CHARACTER/ ALL ONLINE CHARACTERS

    2. QUIT GAME

    3. goto GAME DATA UTILITY and DELETE the GTA5 1.01 UPDATE

    4. LAUNCH GTA5 / NEW UPDATE FILE WILL DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL

    5. GOTO PAUSE MENU, SELECT CHARACTER CREATION

    6. CREATE NEW CHARACTER

    7. FINISH CHARACTER THEN GTAO LAUNCHES

    8. DO NOT LEAVE ONCE YOU ARE AT THE SCREEN WHERE PEOPLE ARE JUST STANDING THERE, THE GAME WILL EVENTUALLY LOAD.

    9. JOIN THE VIRAL LOAD CREW

    10. CALL AIDS OR PEEP

    11. COMMIT CRIME

    12. PROFIT
    Lots of profit. Also the matchmaking for this game tends to pair you with Crew members first, then friends so chances are your friends will end up in your server

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  6. #6
    ($user_isGay == TRUE)? giveAids() : break; aids's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    20,363
    Points
    27,194
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    20,363
    Points
    27,194
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: TheOriginalVirus

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/riottape Kik Username: aids gtalk account: codeleakers.com@gmail.com

    Default

    yeah it was weird man, i was about to kill you when i saw your name and im like oh shit there's peep!! it was right after i left ammunation i think.

    the second pickup was even sweeter bro, you had like an army of cops after you and you were in some burnt out mini cooper looking shit, i just pulled up and scooped up ma homey.

    been reading a couple of stories about people just taking choppers out to rescue people who are running from the cops.

    gotta steal a bunch of cars tonight, you can turn one in every in-game day which is about 45-50 minutes, luxury and SUV getting the most cash. Also if the crew can get together we can race and you get cash for races. played some last night when we spilt up the first time and got around 10K in a short amount of time.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    BTC: 1AidsG8MHF4cEN6KpY1mhJPBhXtms65GVE

  7. #7
    I agree. MatthewH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,481
    Points
    15,810
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,481
    Points
    15,810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aids View Post
    yeah it was weird man, i was about to kill you when i saw your name and im like oh shit there's peep!! it was right after i left ammunation i think.

    the second pickup was even sweeter bro, you had like an army of cops after you and you were in some burnt out mini cooper looking shit, i just pulled up and scooped up ma homey.

    been reading a couple of stories about people just taking choppers out to rescue people who are running from the cops.

    gotta steal a bunch of cars tonight, you can turn one in every in-game day which is about 45-50 minutes, luxury and SUV getting the most cash. Also if the crew can get together we can race and you get cash for races. played some last night when we spilt up the first time and got around 10K in a short amount of time.
    Man. That's sounds so much fun.
    I want a PS3 now. Just to play GTA V with you guys.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  8. #8
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,563
    Points
    1,839
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,563
    Points
    1,839
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: wieisjason

    Default

    What the fucking shit is this?, I just finished like the intro mission and when I was about done talking with Gerald or whatever the fuck his name is, everything rebooted and I had to do it again, I ragequitted.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "Rank does not confer power or privilege, it imposes responsibility."

  9. #9
    ($user_isGay == TRUE)? giveAids() : break; aids's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    20,363
    Points
    27,194
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    20,363
    Points
    27,194
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: TheOriginalVirus

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/riottape Kik Username: aids gtalk account: codeleakers.com@gmail.com

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire202 View Post
    Man. That's sounds so much fun.
    I want a PS3 now. Just to play GTA V with you guys.
    Its like the wild wild west. But with guns drugs and stripper whores

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenza View Post
    What the fucking shit is this?, I just finished like the intro mission and when I was about done talking with Gerald or whatever the fuck his name is, everything rebooted and I had to do it again, I ragequitted.
    Fuck, that sucks. If I have to do it again I'm betting as much as I can on me to win. Or can u bet all on lamar and purposely lose lol, either way cash in on that shit.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    BTC: 1AidsG8MHF4cEN6KpY1mhJPBhXtms65GVE

  10. #10
    I agree. MatthewH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,481
    Points
    15,810
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,481
    Points
    15,810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aids View Post
    Its like the wild wild west. But with guns drugs and stripper whores
    Give me the money for the console and game. I'll join you.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 04:53 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.