Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Default Original content and the direction of the forum

As many of you can tell the forum has died down in activity. It's went from a gaming/coding forum to a social site where regulars and staff talk but no new members come.

The problem is we have no original content anymore. With the Wii and PSP scenes we had original content that brought new people to our forum and gave them codes/mods and taught them how to make them. With our information we were able to teach an entire generation of members to code and post their original codes on our forum which resulted in a constant flow of active members and leaches.

Right now the most active forums are PC gaming based aka Lol, Minecraft, which is why we expanded the LoL section. The future of the forum is basically in the hands of the members. We need you to post original content.

E.g.
    Programs, PSP/Wii codes and mods, Minecraft mods, guides and tutorials on how to make them.

If you have any knowledge share it, go post it. People that get involved and contribute will eventually gain titles such as coder/moderator maybe even staff one day. We have a shortage of people able to be moderator or staff. If more people stood out we would have more people to choose from. Anyone has the opportunity to become a moderator if you're willing to put in the effort to better the forum.

Forum activity is a cycle. You post content, people join for your content learn how to create the content themselves and post more content. The cycle stops if their is nothing for new members to come for.

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Nooblet

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

You missed the target completely. The direction of everything is and will always be game systems.......
    People dont want to write codes or have to hack their system, or do anything but turn it on and play.
    That's why on my site we sell a finished product. For old wii users, a usb loaded with every hack for all wii games, homebrew on usb(nothing to hack your wii)
    Ha, thats how we dont get shut down..................NoBoDy WaNtS tO pUt AnYtHiNg In NoBoDy WaNtS tO HaCk ThEiR sYsTeM.
    You have to be the first to hack systems and games. Be ten steps ahead of everybody. PC games are gay. Nobody plays them.
    You guys are way behind the times. You guys are running windows xp. We already moved on to windows 12...........

-3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ScHiTzO (R) View Post
    You missed the target completely. The direction of everything is and will always be game systems.......
    People dont want to write codes or have to hack their system, or do anything but turn it on and play.
    That's why on my site we sell a finished product. For old wii users, a usb loaded with every hack for all wii games, homebrew on usb(nothing to hack your wii)
    Ha, thats how we dont get shut down..................NoBoDy WaNtS tO pUt AnYtHiNg In NoBoDy WaNtS tO HaCk ThEiR sYsTeM.
    You have to be the first to hack systems and games. Be ten steps ahead of everybody. PC games are gay. Nobody plays them.
    You guys are way behind the times. You guys are running windows xp. We already moved on to windows 12...........

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Nooblet

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

HeHE, face it this site is over.
    Soon you will have to find a chat site to talk about your feelings.
    Perhaps, yeah you have a couple of legit coders and modders You should talk them into building and selling complete all in one cheat managers on this site.
    That would boost this sites users. Put all tuts on how to use for each game on this site require them to set up accounts to view the tuts/vids.
    I am actually discontinuing the nintendo wii line, the 360 line, and the ps3 line. That should get this site going and keep it useful for the next couple of years.
    By the way, The name Im using now all the real hackers know who I am.
    ThE gReAt ScHiTzO hAs ReTuRnEd.......FeAr Me.............

-2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

~ Hyrule's Savior ~

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.YouTube.Com/ReTrOSlink

No.

Wiitard.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    #gamedevelopment

A Real Nigga
    Dr. Sniff Smellington

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BUTTLlCKER

I think part of encouraging activity and getting the site as active as it used to be is being a little more accepting of everyone who posts on here. Sure, people like zTwist and Anthony are complete idiots and deserve all the ridicule they get, but how often have you seen a newer member get shit because they posted something that isn't really accepted here? We're all guilty of this type of thing, and I'm not saying that everyone should be best friends and love each other forever, just maybe be a little more understanding to new members who don't yet understand how things work around here, and try to guide them in the right direction. I think if we were a little more encouraging and helpful to new members, we'd see more of them stick around and become active members in our community.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    smeller

Wii Coder

Badge

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TERR0Rx9

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/HAXZingTERR0R

HeHE, face it this site is over.
    Soon you will have to find a chat site to talk about your feelings.
    Perhaps, yeah you have a couple of legit coders and modders You should talk them into building and selling complete all in one cheat managers on this site.
    That would boost this sites users. Put all tuts on how to use for each game on this site require them to set up accounts to view the tuts/vids.
    I am actually discontinuing the nintendo wii line, the 360 line, and the ps3 line. That should get this site going and keep it useful for the next couple of years.
    By the way, The name Im using now all the real hackers know who I am.
    ThE gReAt ScHiTzO hAs ReTuRnEd.......FeAr Me.............

ded

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Bad Company

Badge

Cobra ODE <---- NEWS, TUTS, HACK, ECT.

Gogogo. Study it, perfect it, post it.

Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Red 58 = Swoot (Reincarnated)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOOBER View Post
    Terr0r you need a Gecko. Lets go to the Pet store and buy one
    Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    He may not have a soul but he still has a brain. Unlike Russ who has neither.

Wii Code Creator
    T.U.F.F. PUPPY

Badge

Dat nigga ToxicJew make mods for minecraft right? Why wont he drive new members to the site?

And yea this site is dieing out slowly. We need more members

A Real Nigga
    Dr. Sniff Smellington

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BUTTLlCKER

I don't know much about jailbreaking or iOS modding or anything, but I think we have a golden opportunity here with iOS 7 having just been released to attract members in that area, as well.

smeller