★ All Star ★
    XZERUDA

Badge

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xzeruda Steam ID: xzeruda Wii Code: xzeruda

Default My experience in League of Legends

Hi everyone.

I know code leakers isn't facebook , and i'm not a popular user that you would believe or anything , but i'll tell you something that has ruined part of my life.

I started playing League of Legends in 2009 , part of the closed beta project. Everything was amazing , i simply couldn't believe how a free game was that good... any ways i formally started playing it on october of 2009 , when the game was partially public . So fun so good , i easly started noticing how challanging and addicting the game was , but i though my self control would be able to me modarate with my play hours etc.. i continued playing as a causal user , 1 round every 2 days , or sometimes 1 per day... as the game started to become popular , to the point where they improved it in every possible aspect , i started to play 2 games per day ,spending long hours of my life in the game. I tried to retire for some time because by the ends of 2010 i was becoming super dependant of the game , i sold my old ass pc and bought a PS3 to see if that would replace LoL in a better way . Well that did help for a while , actually plenty of time , around december 2011 . I started feeling upset due to the fact that ps3 games cost way too much , i was getting really really bored (i've always been a video games person) , so i bought a cheap laptop to play some indie games , which got boring after some time so i decided to install League of Legends again , and here is where everything started to go bad. I came to the point where i played 4-5 games @ day . I started to fight alot with my family , i started losing my friends , broke up with my girlfriend , my life was coming to shreads . This was happening all 2012 , until september of this year.
    I managed to quit after finding new distractions , trying new sports , gym , trying to see the sunlight again (laughs ) , and many other activities .

Any ways , i don't want to take this any longer , i just made this thread to give an advice to all of you guys who are new to LoL and have been in it for a while

You can be mature , have self control , smart , and think that you can manage the dependance that the game causes , but you are human , and you will be drowned into LoL more and more each day , so be moderate with the game , don't play more than 1 round every day , or even try only 1 every two days . LoL is like a drug , bad for your health and for the people that surround you.Find new games , new distractions , don't get eaten by a video game.

Please don't hate , i only made this thread to tell you guys my experience and give you just a tip so that the same that happened to me doesn't happen to you,also , sorry for my bad english ,it's not my native language.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xSTR11K3Rx Steam ID: xSTRiiK3Rx

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/xSTRiiK3Rx/

Ive noticed i am gaining an addiction to the game myself. Had to leave school due to my condition and was home alone so played league 5 games straight. And im actually getting worse at the game. Or the players getting harder as i levem but i used to go 15 - 3 with ori loads and now im getting owned in my lane.

^Ty goober^
    Quote Originally Posted by xX_BiGFooTT_Xx View Post
    compensate my cock faggot

Whirling Death
    #LeagueOfDraven
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xCactusx

I found myself playing less than I did before, honestly. I've been improving and just doing things I'd have never done months ago, yet I play it less. It's gotten me into an argument or two, nothing too bad really. Still on top of my schoolwork and all, I don't see this as being any different than any other game addiction. I was more addicted too Fallout than I ever was to this. I'm just waiting for when I finally start to find the game boring, which eventually happens with games I get addicted to (Fallout is an exception for this one, still do like that series.) I may end up with a similar experience that you described, but I really have my doubts seeing as to how while I enjoy the game, I just don't like it as much as I used to. Just getting a single kill would feel rewarding back then, don't think much of it when I do get one now though.

Sent from my Kindle Fire