User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Default Infestation: Survivor Stories

Quote Originally Posted by InfestationMMO
    Infestation: Survivor Stories is a zombie survival horror MMO. Based five years in the future following a horrendous viral outbreak of apocalyptic proportions that destroyed 95% of the world’s population, you must survive against all odds. Scavenge, defend yourself, band with others, or die in the process – your life is in your own hands.

Infestation is actually a very good game if you have the time to play it. I've played a good bit already and I really enjoy the game.
    It's one of the most realistic in my opinions.
    The only problem I have is the PvP aspect.
    I've gotten sniped and killed so many times all because they wanted my resources which I had none except for a can of soda, granola bar, bandages, and flash light. Those are the default resources you spawn with.

The game comes in 3 packages.
    $15, $25, and $50. I personally purchased the $25 really to just give them my support.
    Don't want to buy it just yet? They do have a trial version but it's limited to only one character slot unlocked, and if you didn't know. If you die once in the game, you can't revive for an hour in real life. You can delete your character but you have to restart every time. I have 2 to 3 characters I use.

Seriously though. Check out Infestation. Zombie enthusiasts will love it. My best friend who isn't a PC gamer enjoys this game. That's saying a lot.

Here is the link to InfestationMMO.

Source: Here

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by MatthewH; 10-09-2013 at 04:10 AM. Reason: Adding source