Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Badge

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: froz3nfir398

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/FROZ3NFIR3ZCHANNEL?feature=mhee

Default Cho Gath can carry only but so much...

Never accepting Rudy's game invites, ever.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Shulk The Visionary

Badge

Such a noob .

Collabo with my boi Artemis :3

Stand em up
    Knock em down.

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xRudyCrush Steam ID: rudyypoo

Looks like I was the carry? Oh, and I'll just go ahead and remove you, since you don't plan on joining me again.

Badge

Gamer IDs

Contact info:

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Looks like I was the carry? Oh, and I'll just go ahead and remove you, since you don't plan on joining me again.
    Guess Rudy here can't take jokes. Your mmr is incredibly low, kog'maw was the only level 30 there, everyone else was level and below. The team mates we get paired up with do incredibly stupid things. Obviously I wouldn't be referring to you since your score wasn't bad.

But no if you wanna be butthurt as always be my guest.

Shulk The Visionary

Badge

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Fire View Post
    Guess Rudy here can't take jokes. Your mmr is incredibly low, kog'maw was the only level 30 there, everyone else was level and below. The team mates we get paired up with do incredibly stupid things. Obviously I wouldn't be referring to you since your score wasn't bad.

For one, it surely didn't seem like a joke. 2, I never have a problem playing with Rudy, even if he does do bad, I still win the game regardless. No matter what role.

His mmr is as low as you say than the other team is just as bad then.

The difference betweem my carrying teams and yours is that when someone on my team makes a mistake, I'm trying to help them fix it while you're probably a dick and calling them names like you always seem to do whenever someone makes a mistake.

Stop taking the game so damn seriously. Like honestly, its one of the reasons why I hate playing with you and Vani sometimes cause all you guys wanna do is win, not really have fun or enjoy the games purpose.

Whirling Death
    #LeagueOfDraven
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xCactusx

LOL, didn't even get that fed. Playing with people that are below your level, you may want to pick some nice carry champs. As you can see in this pic, I got fed with Vayne, but we still lost.
    Going to need more than one fed person to win, and it looks like Rudy was actually doing pretty good, just that the rest of the team appears to have fed a good bit.

Not really easy to tell that it's a joke, I thought it was serious until I read this. Communicating more with your team may make it easier to win btw, most of the time I'll see you just call someone dumb when they make a mistake. Sure, Rudy's MMR may be low, but his Twisted Fate's pretty good, better than most that I've seen. Should have an easier time carrying if the MMR is lower as you'll be able to punish the enemies for any mistakes they make.

Last edited by Cactus; 10-10-2013 at 01:57 PM.

Badge

Gamer IDs

Contact info:

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    For one, it surely didn't seem like a joke. 2, I never have a problem playing with Rudy, even if he does do bad, I still win the game regardless. No matter what role.

His mmr is as low as you say than the other team is just as bad then.

The difference betweem my carrying teams and yours is that when someone on my team makes a mistake, I'm trying to help them fix it while you're probably a dick and calling them names like you always seem to do whenever someone makes a mistake.

Stop taking the game so damn seriously. Like honestly, its one of the reasons why I hate playing with you and Vani sometimes cause all you guys wanna do is win, not really have fun or enjoy the games purpose.
    Well in-game you'd know I wasn't referring to Rudy at all, although he's taking offense to it, the team was making dumb plays. That's it, and I will be toxic to random's if they insult me when I'm doing okay. I enjoy the game, but not when I do well and the team feeds. Vanidoso is a prick, end of story, don't compare me to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus View Post
    LOL, didn't even get that fed. Playing with people that are below your level, you may want to pick some nice carry champs. As you can see in this pic, I got fed with Vayne, but we still lost.
    Going to need more than one fed person to win, and it looks like Rudy was actually doing pretty good, just that the rest of the team appears to have fed a good bit.

Not really easy to tell that it's a joke, I thought it was serious until I read this. Communicating more with your team may make it easier to win btw, most of the time I'll see you just call someone dumb when they make a mistake. Sure, Rudy's MMR may be low, but his Twisted Fate's pretty good, better than most that I've seen. Should have an easier time carrying if the MMR is lower as you'll be able to punish the enemies for any mistakes they make.
    Once again, IN GAME my words weren't towards him at all, thought he'd be smart enough to realize, 'specially since his score is good. As you know, I don't like to play the role as adc, top is my best lane and I win my lane quite often, so I chose to go there instead of trying to carry.

Shulk The Visionary

Retired Prophet

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/kennethbgoodin

That's it, and I will be toxic to random's if they insult me when I'm doing okay.
    The fuck did I do.

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Badge

Well in-game you'd know I wasn't referring to Rudy at all, although he's taking offense to it, the team was making dumb plays. That's it, and I will be toxic to random's if they insult me when I'm doing okay. I enjoy the game, but not when I do well and the team feeds. Vanidoso is a prick, end of story, don't compare me to
    Then be the "mature" person you are and not be toxic. And again I restate, I carry all my games in rank in every role INCLUDING support. Doesn't matter if you're top or not. Hell, if you one your lane, you should've roamed down to other lanes and pressure objectives.

My point is that you claim they suck but YOU can't beat them at THEIR level. It's saddening that you're too ignoramt to see that. Be a leader and not a toxic asshole like every fizz player I've met. I can guarantee you'll win more games.

I will compare you to Vani cause you guys do the exact same thing when you play top, you insult everyone else instead of helping your own team .

Pro Top Laner
    VoyBoy<3

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I will compare you to Vani cause you guys do the exact same thing when you play top, you insult everyone else instead of helping your own team .
    I dun play top much anymore, gtfo. I only do it to you, cactus, or people who just push my buttons. Cactus knows I have my days where I just loose my temper, I don't do it every day and just scream at everyone for doing bad.