Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Diehard
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Default Aids when are you gonna do the History of codeleakers?

I.guess im not the only one when I say this but im interested in on Why/how codeleakers got started.

I thought of asking you this long ago when I was viewing the history
    of se7ensins which was kinda interesting.

If anyone interested in the article its here
    http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thre...ins-com.19424/

instead of saying when Im just gonna restake.

Are you going to do history of codeleakers

-2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Goober.; 10-13-2013 at 07:23 PM. Reason: merged

Just say no to drugs hell nah I ain't listen Drugs's Avatar

Badge

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Spin Master PSN ID: xTiPToN_- Steam ID: xTipton

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/users/xTiPToN

He didn't want to have to pay for codes on OGH (I think). So he and a few of his other coder buddies who were the top of PSP coding, started this website. I wanna say it was Aids, Tipped Out, and he whom must not be named.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Not a drug addict.

| Wiki | Site Problems | Soundcloud | MTV Artist Page |

PM @Tony for free Netflix Accounts

Claptrap Fan
    Automotive Aficionado

Badge

Go look around the forum, it's been posted a few times.

Nick, wrong to a point. OHG had codes they charged for, JL leaked out the VIP database, Aids and James started up this forum, and the rest is... well... history.

[HOONIGAN]

Diehard

Quote Originally Posted by Icee View Post
    Go look around the forum, it's been posted a few times.

Nick, wrong to a point. OHG had codes they charged for, JL leaked out the VIP database, Aids and James started up this forum, and the rest is... well... history.
    You finally helped a soul on codeleakers for once in your life.

I gotta gayzo this lol

Wait let me take that back because finding one old thread on this
    forum is like finding a needle in a hay stack.

So No thanks, you failed to help someone again
    deleting the gayxo image lol I knew it was to good to be true

Last edited by Slowduck; 10-13-2013 at 09:25 PM. Reason: double post

Shrek is love, Shrek is life Squish.'s Avatar

Badge

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SquishyYum

One thing i've been really wanting to know is what happened with Sap? Why does everyone hate him and not want him back?
    I know this has been posted before as well but I probably wasn't paying to much attention or forgot.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    THANKS GOOBS FOR THE GREAT GIFT!

~ GIFTS FROM FRIENDS ~
    JROD ~ VINYL 1 ~ VINYL 2 ~ VIN ~ STRIKE

Claptrap Fan
    Automotive Aficionado

Badge

Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    You finally helped a soul on codeleakers for once in your life.

I gotta gayzo this lol

Wait let me take that back because finding one old thread on this
    forum is like finding a needle in a hay stack.

So No thanks, you failed to help someone again
    deleting the gayxo image lol I knew it was to good to be true
    Congratulations, you have proved once again that you're a lazy fuck.

[HOONIGAN]

There was a point when I was also curious about what started Codeleakers too. Thanks to people like someone who will remain nameless so people don't bug him for the OHG account for giving me the alternate profile on OHG so I can personally see the actual "leadership" at work.
    Basically. Aids and a few other people back in 2007-2008 were huge PSP players and coders. They were part of a site call OneHitGamer (OHG in case anyone was wondering what OHG is). OHG provided PSP codes to players and members of the site, but there was one thing aids and them hated. There was a VIP status that users could pay for and get better codes. Obviously this was not right in aids' eye, his belief was more the codes should be free to EVERYONE not just people who pay.
    JesusLover, as stated before by Icee, got a hold of the code database where all the codes, including the VIP codes, were stored. They leaked all of them. Every last one was released to the public for free. Of course at this point they banned them if I do believe. So aids went and created his own site, built all around leaking VIP PSP codes to everyone. Just a little note, vB was not actually the forum CL was started on. I can't remember exactly which forum it was started on, I want to say it was phpBB but I can not remember on that. The vB license was giving to aids by Swoot.
    Another problem aids had was the administration at OHG, if they didn't like a member they would ban them. No reason for the ban besides them not liking the member. Hence the reason admins don't ban here except under certain circumstances. That is also why we have full freedom of speech here, because aids believes we should.

Quote Originally Posted by ѕqυιѕну View Post
    One thing i've been really wanting to know is what happened with Sap? Why does everyone hate him and not want him back?
    I know this has been posted before as well but I probably wasn't paying to much attention or forgot.
    Now to Sap.
    Sap, also know as Sapient Dust if I can remember correctly from what I was told, and aids I believe used to be somewhat friends. I can't exactly remember what the argument was about, but I can tell you this. He really pissed aids off; and you know aids doesn't get pissed off a lot. He gets harsh, but he doesn't get pissed off; except at the admins sometimes, which I would expect but I don't know for sure. Anyway, Sap and aids fought really bad to the point where aids just bans him. Every time he makes an account and is caught, ban. On Xat, it's called "The Sap Blaster". He gets on the Xat, banned.
    Some say, though, that Sap still roams the forum under an account but no one ever notices him. And no one ever knows it's him because he doesn't show it.

I hope I could help. I really do. I decided to take my limited knowledge and share it so.

Just say no to drugs hell nah I ain't listen Drugs's Avatar

Badge

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Spin Master PSN ID: xTiPToN_- Steam ID: xTipton

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/users/xTiPToN

Thanks for the tip Icee. I knew I had some of the information right, but I wasn't entirely sure.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Not a drug addict.

| Wiki | Site Problems | Soundcloud | MTV Artist Page |

PM @Tony for free Netflix Accounts

Forza Enthusiast
    MadMofo

Badge

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: HazardousSoup13 Steam ID: jdog895

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Bigbatman245?feature=mhee

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire202 View Post
    There was a point when I was also curious about what started Codeleakers too. Thanks to people like someone who will remain nameless so people don't bug him for the OHG account for giving me the alternate profile on OHG so I can personally see the actual "leadership" at work.
    Basically. Aids and a few other people back in 2007-2008 were huge PSP players and coders. They were part of a site call OneHitGamer (OHG in case anyone was wondering what OHG is). OHG provided PSP codes to players and members of the site, but there was one thing aids and them hated. There was a VIP status that users could pay for and get better codes. Obviously this was not right in aids' eye, his belief was more the codes should be free to EVERYONE not just people who pay.
    JesusLover, as stated before by Icee, got a hold of the code database where all the codes, including the VIP codes, were stored. They leaked all of them. Every last one was released to the public for free. Of course at this point they banned them if I do believe. So aids went and created his own site, built all around leaking VIP PSP codes to everyone. Just a little note, vB was not actually the forum CL was started on. I can't remember exactly which forum it was started on, I want to say it was phpBB but I can not remember on that. The vB license was giving to aids by Swoot.
    Another problem aids had was the administration at OHG, if they didn't like a member they would ban them. No reason for the ban besides them not liking the member. Hence the reason admins don't ban here except under certain circumstances. That is also why we have full freedom of speech here, because aids believes we should.

Now to Sap.
    Sap, also know as Sapient Dust if I can remember correctly from what I was told, and aids I believe used to be somewhat friends. I can't exactly remember what the argument was about, but I can tell you this. He really pissed aids off; and you know aids doesn't get pissed off a lot. He gets harsh, but he doesn't get pissed off; except at the admins sometimes, which I would expect but I don't know for sure. Anyway, Sap and aids fought really bad to the point where aids just bans him. Every time he makes an account and is caught, ban. On Xat, it's called "The Sap Blaster". He gets on the Xat, banned.
    Some say, though, that Sap still roams the forum under an account but no one ever notices him. And no one ever knows it's him because he doesn't show it.

I hope I could help. I really do. I decided to take my limited knowledge and share it so.
    I agree

Add Me On Xbox: HazardousSoup13

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: NovaGfx

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire202 View Post

Now to Sap.

Another CL conspiracy that should be solved by detective chumlee..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Quote Originally Posted by T.B.W View Post
    good job nigga