Creator and Destroyer of Yaku
    U.T. the Ultra-Terrestrial
    A CL Original.
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Default Return of the Nephilim

Who are the Nephilim? Have they returned(abduction reproduction claims), or have they ever left(post-Genesis accounts)?

Mentioned in the Bible, Greek Mythology, Egyptian culture, Native American culture, and countless others(even American folklore).

This is a very debatable topic depending on your background knowledge and whether you accept the Angel view of Genesis 6.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    no_VIP__bitch

Yaku, maker and creator of the devil! Swine merchant, your time is near at hand. Fuck with me, and your time will be now. Your presence here affects the mind of my people like a fever. You, Yaku, are the bearer of 9,999 diseases: evil, corrupt, pork-chop-eating atrocities! -El Raheem

"God does not follow any particular religion nor does he promote any one of them.
    God is absolutely beyond religion."

"Omniism prevails in The Pursuars, the Brothers." -JMJ

($user_isGay == TRUE)? giveAids() : break; aids's Avatar

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TheOriginalVirus

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/riottape Kik Username: aids gtalk account: codeleakers.com@gmail.com

are these the people that were "the sons of god that married the daughters of men??" mentioned in genesis?? a race of giants i believe?? idk havent heard about this in years!!

BTC: 1AidsG8MHF4cEN6KpY1mhJPBhXtms65GVE

A CL Original.

Almost, they were the offspring of the "Bene Ha Eloheim"(if I spelled that right) and the daughters of Man.

Depending on how you interpret things(and how closely you study Scriptures, folklore, ancient societies, and abduction reports), these "Sons of God" have been plaguing man since the beginning of civilization(Sumer). And continue to this day.

All of these accounts are uncanny in similarity and consistancy, with region and time taken into account.

P.S. This was one of the first P.T.E. topics.

no_VIP__bitch

Yaku, maker and creator of the devil! Swine merchant, your time is near at hand. Fuck with me, and your time will be now. Your presence here affects the mind of my people like a fever. You, Yaku, are the bearer of 9,999 diseases: evil, corrupt, pork-chop-eating atrocities! -El Raheem

"God does not follow any particular religion nor does he promote any one of them.

SapientDust

All the nephilim died In the Great Flood. Even if they hadn't of died from the flood, they would have died off as a species as they were all sterile.

They were the offspring of the "Spiritual Sons of God"... Angels. They decided to turn there back on God and come down here and get it on with the daughters of men. ( I guess the grass REALLY is greener on the other side.)

btw That was back when spirits were allowed to fully materialize, that is, if you believe in and have closely studied Scriptures, folklore and, ancient societies as James put it. Also, Nephilim literally means fellers of men check out this hoax

A CL Original.

"But how would you suppose the Angels made children with women when they had no genitalia(Jesus said there was no need for fornication among angels since they were immortal and all created directly by God)? " Quote From A_God

no_VIP__bitch

Alexiiz FTW
    Novice Gfxer

The Nephilim, they are giants right? i think i heard of them when i was younger

Baack !

SapientDust

Default I messed this up too tired too fix I moded ppls posts to make mine

Jesus said there was no need for fornication among angels since they were immortal and all created directly by God to quote you>>>>>.

Like I said, they turned there backs on God to become Human...they were no longer Angels, as they were no longer perfect as they severed their connection with the Grand Creator. They required Human genitalia to fulfill their lustful desires.

A CL Original.

Default I don't mind the modded post, the point is still there.

Interesting standpoint. But one could argue that they were never perfect to begin with(hence their rebellion). Indeed, one could argue that not even the Creator himself is perfect(hence his creation of the Snake and his temper of old towards the imperfect).

But to stray away from the Abrahamic perspective; let's look into others. Such as the Native Americans fear of such beings(so far as to count fingers of every stranger), or Sumerian accounts(getting back into Abrahamic, I know) to name a few.

no_VIP__bitch