User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: peephole303 Steam ID: Grpeephole303

Default The best GTAO story i have ever read

"I often hang out at my apartment to chill with my buddies. I usually call up Fufu (the stripper) to visit the apartment. A random player (Rank 11) buzzed at my door and I let him in. Looked like a pathetic low life thug compared to what my friend I were wearing (Mafia look). This particular player was jerking off as he suffered watching me get a lap dance. He waited for his turn but I sat there like a boss as he yearned so he continued jerking off.

After 5 minutes or so, I finally stood up and he immediately received a lap dance. I was chatting with my friend who was in my apartment and we watched this thug get a lap dance for 15 minutes straight. When my friend and I left the apartment to mess around, we came back and he was still at my apartment but jerking off in the bathroom. Seriously what the f***? I had to send him a text message in-game to leave my apartment but he continued to jerk off.

I was extremely frustrated and placed a $9K bounty on his head. After several minutes jerking off in the bathroom, he sent back a text message in-game asking where the stripper went. I told him my friend and I will drop him off at the strip club and replies back "k."

He followed me and my friend to the garage and he saw my collection of cars. He takes out his phone to take a f***ing selfie. We finally dropped him off at the strip club but we decided to whack him as soon as he stepped out the vehicle.

Is it possible to kick out players from our apartment? I also learned a valuable lesson as well, do not let any random player visit your apartment."

This shit is halarious honestly i couldnt believe i was reading this.. eitherway orginal thread http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/73372...nline/67504655

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Shrek is love, Shrek is life Squish.'s Avatar

Badge

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SquishyYum

That was great!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    THANKS GOOBS FOR THE GREAT GIFT!

~ GIFTS FROM FRIENDS ~
    JROD ~ VINYL 1 ~ VINYL 2 ~ VIN ~ STRIKE