Badge

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: schitzotm

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

Default Skylanders swap force wii has issues

I just bought this for my children, I bought it for the standard wii. I did this because I am stealing their wiiu. So to start off, it looked like a pretty decent game. I plugged everything in, turned it on, and handed controllers to kids. We had to go to the store so they shut it off. When we got back they wanted to play it again, so my wife told them ok. (I was at the office) They loaded it up and went through the beginning screen, and started to play. After 1-2 minutes of game play, the wii froze. So they pulled the power and reset the wii. They loaded it up again this time it froze before making it to the game type selection screen. They reset over and over still same result.
    So when I got home I decided I would look into it. (keep in mind when the game was first put in the wii did a new firmware update and I already had 4.3u) So I did some google research and found that just about everyone was having the same problem. So me being the kinda guy I am. I reloaded the old nand files back on the wii, and brought that update screen back.(keep in mind I had 1300 blocks of space) I captured the update and broke it down.
    Basically the wii gets a special update for skylanders swapforce. You must have 1500 blocks available save space after the game has its own save block to run this game.
    So, I move save data to sd card. Then I got mad, nintendo wii games are only supposed to take 395 max space to run. So I got on activisions site and was chatting with tech support. (the reason black ops 2 and maps for black ops 1 werent on wii was because of max file space for game was 395) I asked about the update my wii took and they told me it was just creating a save block. So I took a screenshot of what I pulled off the wii's update, to which I got. "uh, uh, how did you get that information?" My response "Because I am God I know all"
    His response " lol, unofficially since Nintendo's wiiu is not turning out so well. Nintendo Is playing with memory updates to see if other games can be made to play on the standard wii platform," My response was "Like what games?" their response "Chat session has ended"
    So who knows what is going on......But if you want skylander swap force to run, you must clear at least 1500 blocks of space after your first gamesave of swapforce. I Cleared all save games to sd besides the ones that wouldnt transfer. ( I think I have 1650 blocks of space after clearing)
    Sorry so long, but anybody that buys this game and doesn't clear the space will freeze every time you load the game.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    ifndef FaTaL-is-God [else] define Grace-U
    class Grace-U < Formula
    system bin/"grace-ubat"
    brew install grace-u
    endif //BM\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff4 s\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffbR\Ufffff fff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffB\Uffffffff\Uffff ffffb"\u7d98\Uffffffff4\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Ufffff fffq8[Z\Uffffffff\Uffffffff=\Uffffffffm \Uffffffff
    \Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffffy\Uffffffff\Ufffffff f

Wii Coder

Badge

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TERR0Rx9

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/HAXZingTERR0R

Skylanders is a horrible game. I thought the portal and interactive figures was a pretty neat idea, but the game itself is just the worst thing I have ever experienced. I still regret buying the first Skylanders game.

Badge

Gamer IDs

Contact info:

Quote Originally Posted by ChumLee View Post
    Skylanders is a horrible game. I thought the portal and interactive figures was a pretty neat idea, but the game itself is just the worst thing I have ever experienced. I still regret buying the first Skylanders game.
    I agree, I am not much on it myself.....but I have 4 children ranging from 3 to 8 years old. They love it. So I have all three games now.
    BTW swapforce maps are 10 times as big as skylanders and skylander giants, and they have a bunch of stuff on them too.

class Grace-U < Formula
    system bin/"grace-ubat"
    brew install grace-u
    endif //BM\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff4 s\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffbR\Ufffff fff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffB\Uffffffff\Uffff ffffb"\u7d98\Uffffffff4\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Ufffff fffq8[Z\Uffffffff\Uffffffff=\Uffffffffm \Uffffffff

A Real Nigga
    Dr. Sniff Smellington

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BUTTLlCKER

have you considered the possibility that all third party games suck on the wii?

smeller

Badge

Gamer IDs

Contact info:

Quote Originally Posted by turkey guy View Post
    have you considered the possibility that all third party games suck on the wii?
    Yes, yes I have. And they do, I know. I was just posting what I have found, since the wii is the number one sold version of this game.
    Just trying to help people that may be experiencing the same issue.
    Here is video of the game.

Last edited by TeAm_FaTaL; 10-19-2013 at 02:35 PM.
    class Grace-U < Formula
    system bin/"grace-ubat"
    brew install grace-u

Badge

Gamer IDs

Contact info:

bump

class Grace-U < Formula
    system bin/"grace-ubat"
    brew install grace-u

Badge

Gamer IDs

Contact info:

I forgot all about this. And now that trap team is coming I think I may revisit this.
    Also Disney infinity 2.0 is coming out. Both will be avail. for the wii.
    And between the 4 current games out I'll be willing to bet I payed over $3000.00 for all the characters combined so far. I think I have all release characters on all of them and some of the special characters.
    I have all the avail. worlds for disney infinity too. (I have infinity for wii u as well)
    There is still much work to be done with the wii. Like figuring out exactly what it's gonna take to make a modded file that allows you to access these characters without actually having them. Or having the portal either.
    It may not be the next black ops hop codes but I'll be willing to bet a ton of people would love someone that could keep them from having to spend so much money on one game.
    Just a thought.

Damn this post has over 2500 views. I really think this is a good idea.

Last edited by TeAm_FaTaL; 06-02-2014 at 05:55 PM.
    class Grace-U < Formula
    system bin/"grace-ubat"
    brew install grace-u