★ All Star ★
    XZERUDA

Badge

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xzeruda Steam ID: xzeruda Wii Code: xzeruda

Default My Cobra ODE experience

Well, it's been a week since i installed cobra ode on my ps3 cech 3001a.

If i could describe de modchip in one word , i would say amazing. The cobra ode has everyhting a user could possibly wish.The pieces are so well built , everything fits in so nicely , the flex bands are so so high quality , the mod chip it's self is so well built.
    The installation on my PS3 included soldering the QSB , but that was the only complicated thing (and ofcourse opening up the ps3) you can actually consider it a super user friendly chip , they have a shit ton of support on their english support forum ps3crunch) and most of the well known issues are on the user installation manual.
    Setting up the cobra ode files is hyper simple as well , you just need the creation of some folders and adding the browser or the hombrew explorer files to those folders,simple as that! (also,to update the chip you only have to download like a 4kb file and add it to a usb then connect it to the ps3, that's all!).
    You have to options to load games with on cobra : the hombrew explorer or the browser,which is a way more stealth way of loading them , but you can use multiman as an explorer , which is awesome as well.
    Cobra ODE is amazing , recomend it to anyone who is looking forward to it , and if ou get it , ask me on pm if you need any help with installation on PS3 or setting up the files!

Here is a pic of the back of my ps3 ,the thing inside the red rectangle is the only piece of the ode that you will notice if the installation is done correctly :

Sorry for my not-so-good english

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Bad Company

Badge

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

We need more stuff on it while its still rather fresh. Mind helping out with that?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Red 58 = Swoot (Reincarnated)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOOBER View Post
    Terr0r you need a Gecko. Lets go to the Pet store and buy one
    Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    He may not have a soul but he still has a brain. Unlike Russ who has neither.