($user_isGay == TRUE)? giveAids() : break; aids's Avatar

Badge

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TheOriginalVirus

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/riottape Kik Username: aids gtalk account: codeleakers.com@gmail.com

Default GTAO Car Dupe methods

comment copypasta on various dupe-glitch methods

>As your driving your car into your garage pause the game and go to the games store then back out,. Once you have control again a copy of your car is right there just drive it in and boom two of the same car!

>I usually do this with a friend who wants a duplicate of my fully modded sabre, Futo, elegy, or merry weather jeep. Have friend sitting in the car with me. I wait in front of my garage and have my friend host a job. As soon as they go into the job lobby, I'll drive into my garage. Once I get their invite (at this point, I'm in the garage and not in the car) and the mission starts, they will be driving a duplicate of my car (outside of the garage) while the original is in the garage next to me. After that we drive to their garage and he stores it. Pretty simple

>Edit: all mods stay on the car by the way

>Still an easier way.
    1. Get in car
    2. Start a mission alone
    3. Go park in garage
    4. Fail mission
    5. go back to free roam and get insurance, sell, or redupe.

>I did that mission where you have to steal the Gas tanker and deliver it to Trevor. Rather than take two cars (have you seen the price of gas lately?) I rode shotgun in another player's suped up muscle car. After I killed the last badguy, I looked around and realized my teammate had already driven away with the truck, so I jumped into his muscle car to catch up. I didn't catch up. He delivered the truck and the mission ended. But I was still in his car! Not only that, when I pulled into a Pay & Spray, it let me sell the thing for $42k!

also this one, start a mission with a passenger inside your car. once the mission begins the car will dupe and heve them put it in their garage.

also let someone store their car in your garage during a mission, it becomes your vehicle after the mission.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    BTC: 1AidsG8MHF4cEN6KpY1mhJPBhXtms65GVE

Good stuff man! I usually do this for my friends who want to use my fully upgraded vehicles that I use for LSC money glitching. Gave a whole server dupes of my chrome Entinty XF once. They thought I was god.

($user_isGay == TRUE)? giveAids() : break; aids's Avatar

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TheOriginalVirus

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/riottape Kik Username: aids gtalk account: codeleakers.com@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by vEquinox View Post
    Good stuff man! I usually do this for my friends who want to use my fully upgraded vehicles that I use for LSC money glitching. Gave a whole server dupes of my chrome Entinty XF once. They thought I was god.
    just found out you can buy the chrome and then paint it a color and it will become a chrome color. did that for the crew color on my SECOND chrome entity...sold the first one during glitch

BTC: 1AidsG8MHF4cEN6KpY1mhJPBhXtms65GVE

Quote Originally Posted by aids View Post
    just found out you can buy the chrome and then paint it a color and it will become a chrome color. did that for the crew color on my SECOND chrome entity...sold the first one during glitch
    Ah, bummer dude. Good thing I found out about that before I did it lol.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xWesleyCL

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/TechyL33T Kik Username: JayyGreen69

MUCH EASIER METHOD:
    First, start off in your garage. Bring out your phone and make sure you have a mission in your job list. Mine was from Lamar. Open the text but do not accept the mission yet. Get into the car you want to duplicate. Start driving out with your phone still out. As soon as you leave the garage before the cut scene finishes, accept the mission. Get to the mission settings, where you set the difficulty then hit invite all from current session. Then, press circle and exit. Voila! Two cars!