Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Jungler Strike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    6,318
    Points
    9,417
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    6,318
    Points
    9,417
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: xSTR11K3Rx Steam ID: xSTRiiK3Rx

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/xSTRiiK3Rx/

    Default got myself 6300 ip or so [LoL]

    So which champion should i buy whos prefferably more op than ithers without a nerf coming and got good gameay.

    Im thinking of someone like vi, kha zix, jayce , jac or elise.

    Or even a pretty op adc i dont currently habe many champions outside of mid lane and jungle or a jungler with another role.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    ^Ty goober^
    Quote Originally Posted by xX_BiGFooTT_Xx View Post
    compensate my cock faggot

  2. #2
    Desu Development
    Pomf pomf :3
    Fuck Sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    WOW ANIME MAN WOW
    Posts
    1,137
    Points
    1,687
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    WOW ANIME MAN WOW
    Posts
    1,137
    Points
    1,687
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Hexpresso PSN ID: WideDongWeary Steam ID: twitchhexpresso

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/ Kik Username: Wownicehack

    Default

    Don't buy Vi, she's pretty useless late game unless you snowball. Kha'Zix has the nerf gun pointed at him, and has since he came out. Jayce is good, but he is countered by damn near every one. Elise is very good, however I have a feeling she'll be reworked/nerfed soon due to the amount of abuse coming from her mechanics.

    Some ideas: Fiora, Lee Sin, Gragas, DRAAAAAAAAAAAVEN, Fizz, Singed, Sion, RIVEN*, Twisted Dong, Viktor, Zed, Ziggs.


    Out of those, my favorites are Lee Sin, Gragas, Draven, and Riven. Riven is by far the best for me right now due to her escapes, and the ability to if timed correctly, jump over most of the walls on the map. She takes skill, yet she's very fun. She's 4800 IP I think. Plus she has a new skin coming out within the next few weeks, I played it on the PBE earlier tonight. It was fucking awesome.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    geadszf1231qewrg

  3. #3
    Jungler Strike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    6,318
    Points
    9,417
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    6,318
    Points
    9,417
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: xSTR11K3Rx Steam ID: xSTRiiK3Rx

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/xSTRiiK3Rx/

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotSky View Post
    Don't buy Vi, she's pretty useless late game unless you snowball. Kha'Zix has the nerf gun pointed at him, and has since he came out. Jayce is good, but he is countered by damn near every one. Elise is very good, however I have a feeling she'll be reworked/nerfed soon due to the amount of abuse coming from her mechanics.

    Some ideas: Fiora, Lee Sin, Gragas, DRAAAAAAAAAAAVEN, Fizz, Singed, Sion, RIVEN*, Twisted Dong, Viktor, Zed, Ziggs.


    Out of those, my favorites are Lee Sin, Gragas, Draven, and Riven. Riven is by far the best for me right now due to her escapes, and the ability to if timed correctly, jump over most of the walls on the map. She takes skill, yet she's very fun. She's 4800 IP I think. Plus she has a new skin coming out within the next few weeks, I played it on the PBE earlier tonight. It was fucking awesome.
    Trust you to have PBE. Im expecting a Nerf to Riven soon, but i shall try her out, I like the sound of zed though. I hate fizz and gragas is just ugly to play. lee sin i tried but there was too much skill involved to get enjoyment out. what do you think about zed if i dont like riven too much?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    ^Ty goober^
    Quote Originally Posted by xX_BiGFooTT_Xx View Post
    compensate my cock faggot

  4. #4
    Breathe Carolina <3
    Former GFX'er
    TrueCrime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    CHIRAQ NIGGA
    Posts
    2,059
    Points
    4,483
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    CHIRAQ NIGGA
    Posts
    2,059
    Points
    4,483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Strike View Post
    Trust you to have PBE. Im expecting a Nerf to Riven soon, but i shall try her out, I like the sound of zed though. I hate fizz and gragas is just ugly to play. lee sin i tried but there was too much skill involved to get enjoyment out. what do you think about zed if i dont like riven too much?
    Riven is a really strong pick for soloq, Zed just got nerfed hard, Fizz and Gragas are also good picks for mid. Lee Sin is a strong jungler, but has an insane skillcap, but so worth learning.

    IMO get Fizz for mid, Riven or Jax top, Vi or Elise jungle, Cait and Jinx ADC, and Nami or Thresh support.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    epicly memed

  5. #5
    SonOfMars
    FeelingSpacey - NA
    vBlvckOuT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    956
    Points
    674
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    956
    Points
    674
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: BlackOut XVII PSN ID: vBlvckOuT

    Default

    Zed is one of the best you could get and Kha'Zix too even if they nerf him

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    List Of Phones I've Had

    Nokia 6100 - Motorola V176 - Motorola RAZR V3 - LG Spyder - Motorola ROKR W5 - Pantech Link - Pantech Impact - BlackBerry Bold 9700 - Samsung Galaxy S2 - HTC Inspire 4G - iPhone 3G - Samsung Galaxy S4 Active - Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - LG G3 - iPhone 5 - iPhone 6

  6. #6
    Stand em up
    Knock em down.

    Badge

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    In Yur Closet
    Posts
    1,579
    Points
    2,828
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    In Yur Closet
    Posts
    1,579
    Points
    2,828
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: xRudyCrush Steam ID: rudyypoo

    Default

    Kha'Zix

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Desu Development
    Pomf pomf :3
    Fuck Sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    WOW ANIME MAN WOW
    Posts
    1,137
    Points
    1,687
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    WOW ANIME MAN WOW
    Posts
    1,137
    Points
    1,687
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Hexpresso PSN ID: WideDongWeary Steam ID: twitchhexpresso

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/ Kik Username: Wownicehack

    Default

    Riven is by far the best champion for top lane imo. Her mobility when used correctly combined with common sense can dominate any lane. She is great in team fights, and her ult is one of the best. She can stun, burst, run, jump over, kite, shield, and dash with her kit. You can combine them all to turn the game into basically a Street Fighter button masher where you're always the one slamming Teemo down.





    Srsly get Riven, I'll teach you the ways of Riven. Also if you want to mess about on the PBE, just ask me.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    geadszf1231qewrg

  8. #8
    Jungler Strike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    6,318
    Points
    9,417
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    6,318
    Points
    9,417
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: xSTR11K3Rx Steam ID: xSTRiiK3Rx

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/xSTRiiK3Rx/

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotSky View Post
    Riven is by far the best champion for top lane imo. Her mobility when used correctly combined with common sense can dominate any lane. She is great in team fights, and her ult is one of the best. She can stun, burst, run, jump over, kite, shield, and dash with her kit. You can combine them all to turn the game into basically a Street Fighter button masher where you're always the one slamming Teemo down.





    Srsly get Riven, I'll teach you the ways of Riven. Also if you want to mess about on the PBE, just ask me.
    I dont mind teemo :3 but i ended up buying shaco to learn his ways of dominating soloq. Still can afford riven and sure id love to try pbe out if it means i can see all these pre season changes.

    I cant play thresh support usually. I feel just like a weak fighter with a pull . Tempted to pickup blitz and do some plays with the pull.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    ^Ty goober^
    Quote Originally Posted by xX_BiGFooTT_Xx View Post
    compensate my cock faggot

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    863
    Points
    1,141
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    863
    Points
    1,141
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: buttholemonger

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/triixsoldier

    Default

    I just picked Blitz up along with most of his skins, including the LE one. I'm lovin' him.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Jungler Strike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    6,318
    Points
    9,417
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    6,318
    Points
    9,417
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: xSTR11K3Rx Steam ID: xSTRiiK3Rx

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/xSTRiiK3Rx/

    Default

    I bought riven. Teach me her ways anyone?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    ^Ty goober^
    Quote Originally Posted by xX_BiGFooTT_Xx View Post
    compensate my cock faggot

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 03:23 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.