Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    ($user_isGay == TRUE)? giveAids() : break; aids's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    20,363
    Points
    27,194
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    20,363
    Points
    27,194
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: TheOriginalVirus

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/riottape Kik Username: aids gtalk account: codeleakers.com@gmail.com

    Default [gtao] Viral Load members

    you should all be able to invite anyone to join the crew. i try to promote everyone up to the highest ranks i can, so if you're unable to invite a player, let me know.

    i know probably no one gives a flying fuck, but oh well.....

    if you do then invite any girl you find online. we need mo hos

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    BTC: 1AidsG8MHF4cEN6KpY1mhJPBhXtms65GVE

  2. #2
    Hail Enki Grpeephole303's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    5,321
    Points
    8,572
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    5,321
    Points
    8,572
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: peephole303 Steam ID: Grpeephole303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spicy View Post
    you should all be able to invite anyone to join the crew. i try to promote everyone up to the highest ranks i can, so if you're unable to invite a player, let me know.

    i know probably no one gives a flying fuck, but oh well.....

    if you do then invite any girl you find online. we need mo hos
    ... this is your site..... so this should be stickied

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  3. #3
    Claptrap Fan
    Automotive Aficionado
    Icee's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,294
    Points
    23,697
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,294
    Points
    23,697

    Default

    I'm a commissioner that shoots very killer loads.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  4. #4
    ($user_isGay == TRUE)? giveAids() : break; aids's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    20,363
    Points
    27,194
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    20,363
    Points
    27,194
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: TheOriginalVirus

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/riottape Kik Username: aids gtalk account: codeleakers.com@gmail.com

    Default

    word, im not sure what the "ranks" are, but as long as you can invite randoms (especially chicks) the better. i played with zion4hax and some girl who was in the crew too. she sounded hot af.

    invited us all over to her apt and was gonna call some strippers for us but didnt have any numbers.

    so show my appreciation i duped them both a space docker and bought the hottie a pink schuyster with t4 mods all over it.

    gotta pull out the e-dick once and awhile to impress the ladies.

    @peep good idea i think ill sticky it

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    BTC: 1AidsG8MHF4cEN6KpY1mhJPBhXtms65GVE

  5. #5
    Hail Enki Grpeephole303's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    5,321
    Points
    8,572
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    5,321
    Points
    8,572
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: peephole303 Steam ID: Grpeephole303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spicy View Post
    word, im not sure what the "ranks" are, but as long as you can invite randoms (especially chicks) the better. i played with zion4hax and some girl who was in the crew too. she sounded hot af.

    invited us all over to her apt and was gonna call some strippers for us but didnt have any numbers.

    so show my appreciation i duped them both a space docker and bought the hottie a pink schuyster with t4 mods all over it.

    gotta pull out the e-dick once and awhile to impress the ladies.

    @peep good idea i think ill sticky it
    If the girl was Its_justme i invited her without even knowing she was female... she just liked my car :P

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  6. #6
    ($user_isGay == TRUE)? giveAids() : break; aids's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    20,363
    Points
    27,194
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    20,363
    Points
    27,194
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: TheOriginalVirus

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/riottape Kik Username: aids gtalk account: codeleakers.com@gmail.com

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grpeephole303 View Post
    If the girl was Its_justme i invited her without even knowing she was female... she just liked my car :P
    It was! She sounded hot after she fixed that voice changer. Right on peep you scoundrel!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    BTC: 1AidsG8MHF4cEN6KpY1mhJPBhXtms65GVE

  7. #7
    Member Black ops girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    69
    Points
    339
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    69
    Points
    339

    Default

    Yo guys I'm a ho lol anyway I'm looking for a lobby to get a lot of money and rank up? Anybody wanna help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it(: give me your GT and I'll add you and message you!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Fuzed Gaming
    Join Us
    Fuzed's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio.
    Posts
    999
    Points
    2,038
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio.
    Posts
    999
    Points
    2,038
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Fate Dizhl Steam ID: None

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black ops girl View Post
    Yo guys I'm a ho lol anyway I'm looking for a lobby to get a lot of money and rank up? Anybody wanna help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it(: give me your GT and I'll add you and message you!
    If it is Xbox I can do it!
    GT: Eclipse Fuzed

    -1 Not allowed! Not allowed!


    Rep doesn't lie!

  9. #9
    Zonked CoolGuyJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    1,180
    Points
    898
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    1,180
    Points
    898
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: thatonedude19 PSN ID: CoolGuyJones420 Wii Code: Cannibal666

    Contact info:

    Kik Username: CannibalKush

    Default

    This guy really cares about some girls online
    Go outside bro.

    -1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Thanks for the sig/avatar Blacksun!
    #ChickenWildWings

  10. #10
    I agree. MatthewH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,481
    Points
    15,810
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,481
    Points
    15,810

    Default

    What's this "outside" you speak of?

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 09:54 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.