User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Default GTA Online bad sport?

I was playing with a couple of friends on Monday and messing around using tanks and jets and buzzards and all those good things. I was practically dominating them with my tank when all of a sudden I get a dunce cap on my head. I laugh it off knowing what it is and decide to wait the mandatory 2 days until I can play. I got back on GTA online hoping to be able to play with my friends again seeing as how I did the crime then I did the time, but I come to find out my bad sport time has been expanded to 6 days and 23 hours at this moment. Is this some sort of glitch or is it just me? I haven't touched my play station waiting for the two days. I do not know what is going on but I hope Rockstar gets to the bottom of this and does something.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

($user_isGay == TRUE)? giveAids() : break; aids's Avatar

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TheOriginalVirus

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/riottape Kik Username: aids gtalk account: codeleakers.com@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy_000 View Post
    I was playing with a couple of friends on Monday and messing around using tanks and jets and buzzards and all those good things. I was practically dominating them with my tank when all of a sudden I get a dunce cap on my head. I laugh it off knowing what it is and decide to wait the mandatory 2 days until I can play. I got back on GTA online hoping to be able to play with my friends again seeing as how I did the crime then I did the time, but I come to find out my bad sport time has been expanded to 6 days and 23 hours at this moment. Is this some sort of glitch or is it just me? I haven't touched my play station waiting for the two days. I do not know what is going on but I hope Rockstar gets to the bottom of this and does something.
    Run missions and try to earn rewards...

Also, return key, use it

BTC: 1AidsG8MHF4cEN6KpY1mhJPBhXtms65GVE

lol sux 2 b u fgt ~<3