User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Default [Suggestion] Completed Requests

I added it to my last request, but I think it was overlooked because I edited it into it later.
    So, I decided to just make a thread about it. Can we add a "Completed Requests" to the "PC Requests" section? That would also help clean up that section.

Please and thank you.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Badge

Gamer IDs

Wii Code: schitzotm

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

Quote Originally Posted by ColdfireTube View Post
    I added it to my last request, but I think it was overlooked because I edited it into it later.
    So, I decided to just make a thread about it. Can we add a "Completed Requests" to the "PC Requests" section? That would also help clean up that section.

Please and thank you.
    I think this is a good idea. (Who cares what I think)

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    ifndef FaTaL-is-God [else] define Grace-U
    class Grace-U < Formula
    system bin/"grace-ubat"
    brew install grace-u
    endif //BM\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff4 s\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffbR\Ufffff fff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffB\Uffffffff\Uffff ffffb"\u7d98\Uffffffff4\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Ufffff fffq8[Z\Uffffffff\Uffffffff=\Uffffffffm \Uffffffff
    \Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffffy\Uffffffff\Ufffffff f

"resolved help" was added 4 days ago? Pretty sure as a result of your suggestion? did they add the wrong sub forum or what?

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by 0zzy; 11-15-2013 at 07:30 AM.
    There's a difference between us. You think the people of this country exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it.

Free bitcoin's referal link

Site BBcodes

Quote Originally Posted by 0zzy View Post
    "resolved help" was added 4 days ago? Pretty sure as a result of your suggestion? did they add the wrong sub forum or what?
    I suggested that too. I thought of this as I was moving threads in the general help section.
    I added to my twitch tv suggestion but it was overlooked I believe. So I figured I would suggest this in it's own thread.
    So no. It was not wrong. I just suggested another thing. I'm moving through the general help section and moving threads around. Then I'll move through the requests section and move around, if this is added.

oic okay.

Well IMO..

Adding the "resolved help" forum was a stupid decision; we purposely don't have any other "resolved help" forum subforums for any of the other "general help" sub forums its used for, because what is the point? You aren't going to prune the help threads because they may well still be needed nor are you going to close encase people need help with the same issue in the future (obviously closing them will differ for each problem).

Adding a completed requests forum should be added, good spot.

Last edited by 0zzy; 11-15-2013 at 07:51 AM.
    There's a difference between us. You think the people of this country exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it.

Site BBcodes

Default [Suggestion] Completed Requests

oic okay.

Well IMO..

Adding the "resolved help" forum was a stupid decision(I'm sure you can all guess who added it); we purposely don't have any other "resolved help" forum subforums for any of the other "general help" sub forums its used for, because what is the point? You aren't going to prune the help threads because they may well still be needed nor are you going to close encase people need help with the same issue in the future (obviously closing them will differ for each problem).

Adding a completed requests forum should be added, good spot.
    Not to like show you up or anything but. We have other "resolved help" sections.

But I can see where you're coming from. But if someone searches, they'll still find it. So. Yeah.

And thank you.

Ughh coldfire ever wanting to argue.. Other than to "show me up" what other reason would you search for it? idiot.

The resolved help forums are an oversight IMO, if you look at your screenie they are in relatively new forums; xbox and ps3. If you look at those two forums and then you look at the vast majority of the other forums( the general help forums don't have a resolved help sub forum because it isn't needed. Idk if its relevant but if you compare the xbox and ps3 forums to the other forums it looks like a " fuck it that'll do it" job (although i guess what else is there to add to them).

There are 8 subforums for general help without a Resolved help subforum, theres only two that have resolved help and also the newly-stupidly added PC forum one.

Last edited by 0zzy; 11-15-2013 at 08:48 AM.

Site BBcodes

Ughh coldfire ever wanting to argue.. Other than to "show me up" what other reason would you search for it? idiot
    That was what showed up when I move threads around. I was moving a thread after I read your post and said, might as well post it.
    I wasn't searching for it.
    If that section is or isn't needed. It's added and it's used. So it's not an issue. So yeah.
    So that's the last I have to say on this conversation, nothing against you Oz.