Results 1 to 5 of 5
11-15-2013, 05:19 PM #1
How to resign your PS3 Game Saves(For Cheating)
File(s) needed: PS3 Save Resigner 1.5
1. Flash Drive(64MB+)
2. A save you want to resign.
3. Your gamesave
*REQUIRES .Net Framework 4 and msvr100.dll !!!!!*
1) Open up the Save Resigner.
2) In the tabs, go to "Customized Profile Settings"
3) Press "Save Keys" (So you don't have to enter on startup)
4) Copy over *YOUR* save data from the PS3.
5) Locate "Enter Private Keys".
6) Either enter the values in yourself or load YOUR param.sfo from YOUR Save.
7) Now click save Profile (As either 01, 02, or 03)
8) On the tabs, go back to "Save Resigner"
9) Go to File > Open > Locate Modded Save Data
10) After mod save is loaded, you can change region by editing the Game ID.
11) (Don't edit the Console, Account, or User ID's)
12) Now select a profile to resign to.
13) Either decrypt the save and then edit and re-encrypt and resign OR...
14) Simply click "Resign" and use it.
15) Sometimes it still says corrupt after resign so you need to copy params.
FIXING CORRUPT ISSUES:
1) Check the box of copy params of a specific game.
2) If you get an error, you need to install msvr100.dll (Link Below)
3. Now select "Resign", and it MAY fix the corrupt issue.
You can use XP lobby stuff with this, as well if you find the correct file.(Certain Games like MW1/MW2)
Last edited by Wes; 11-15-2013 at 05:22 PM.
11-16-2013, 05:16 AM #2
You can't get banned ya nut, its just editing your gamesave, perfectly okay.
11-16-2013, 05:19 AM #3
11-16-2013, 05:21 AM #4
It COULD get you banned, but the only way you can do so is giving yourself noclip or god mode or some shit which is impossible with game save editing.