Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: [Request] YouTube Intro
11-20-2013, 11:40 AM #1
[Request] YouTube Intro
What you want made: YouTube intro
Main text: TheAdmiral303
Sub text: --
Style/Theme: something simple and 3D
Color scheme: Self explanatory
Prefered designer: Anyone who wants to fill this request, thanks!
Please & thank you!
Last edited by Outlaw; 11-30-2013 at 04:36 PM.
11-27-2013, 10:34 AM #2
11-30-2013, 04:36 PM #3
Theme is updated, still looking for someone to complete./bump
11-30-2013, 04:47 PM #4
This video will show you how to make a free professional intro in three different ways for your youtube videos 2012-2013.
The first way is the flixpress.com way;
- just go onto the website flixpress.com
- register and then go into your email and click the registration link in the registration email.
- after that go back onto the website and click on automated templates, then click Lowest PriceFirst click on a template and customize it.
- once done go onto My Account, wait a while, and click Download SD
The second way is the movietools.info way;
- go onto http://movietools.info/
- then browse their video selection and pick one that suits your needs
- then put that loop into movie maker, or imovie depending on wether you have an apple, windows or linux.
- After that add text and music
- finalize and export as 960 x 520, or higher if you can
the last way involves gimp;
- first download gimp here - http://www.gimp.org/downloads/
- then load a few pictures onto gimp
- note if you do not have gimp then just watch this video, I give a fairly good explanation on how gimp works http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBm3yZ...
- once you've loaded you're pictures crop them and move them to your liking, I cannot help you on this step due to the fact that this step is only limited by your creativity
- once you've made you're pictures, upload them to movie maker or imovie
- then add music and text
- finalize and export, preferably on your highest viewing quality (macs have exceptions though)
- then put it in you're video
Flixpress - http://www.flixpress.com/
MovieTools - http://movietools.info/
Gimp Tutorial - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBm3yZ...
Gimp - http://www.gimp.org/downloads/
quite being lazy. lol, here you can do it yourself.
I hoped this helped guys, and I also hoped this helped you guys get more views on your videos!