Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Ratchet And Clank: Size Matters
06-30-2010, 10:12 AM #1
Ratchet And Clank: Size Matters
Earn the indicated number of skill points to unlock the corresponding cheat option.
Big Headed Clank: 3
Big Headed Enemies: 14
Big Headed Giant Clank: 1
Big Headed Ratchet: 5
Bolt Confusion: 20
Climb The Treehouse: 25
Hardcore Mode: 24
Mirrored Levels: 10
More Cowbell: 8
Old Timey: 24
She's On Fire!: 7
Super Bloom: 12
Weapon Switching: 16
* Collect the indicated number of Titanium Bolts to unlock the corresponding skin under the "Specials" option in the paused game menu.
Hiro Ratchet: 2 Titanium Bolts
Kanga-Ratchet: 2 Titanium Bolts
Plundering Pirate Captain: 6 Titanium Bolts
Ratchetzilla: 6 Titanium Bolts
Tropical Vacation: 4 Titanium Bolts
* To unlock the online Dan skin, complete ten online matches without dying. Alternately, win five of each of the following types of games: Iron Lombax, Deathmatch and Capture the Flag. Dying is permitted, and the wins do not need to be consecutive.
Wear all of your Wildfire Armor and you will get a flaming wrench.
After defeating Otto Destruct, enter Challenge mode. You will get a piece of the Hyperborean armor. Once you have the full set you will have a freeze wrench when you wear it.
After defeating Otto Destruct you will be able to purchase the RYNO for $9,999,000.
Complete Challenge mode two times.
* Equip the Mega-Bomb Helmet, Mega-Bomb Body Armor, Wildfire Gloves, and Mega-Bomb Boots.
* The Wildfire gloves and the rest from the M9 Sludge armor makes the Fire-Bomb armor set.
Complete Challenge mode.
Ice 2 armor
Equip the Crystallix helmet and the Hyperborean Body, Gloves, and Boots.
Go to Dayni Moon and head towards the Clank challenges. Complete all of them to unlock the Mootator.
Shock Crystal armor
* Equip the Electroshock helmet and boots with the Crystalix body armor and gloves to get the Shock Crystal armor set.
* Alternately, equip the Electroshock helmet and gloves with the Crystalix body armor and boots to get the Shock Crystal armor set.
Equip the Wildfire helmet, Sludge Mk 9 gloves, and the Chameleon body armor and boots.
Triple Wave armor
Equip the Wildfire helmet, the Sludge MK 9 gloves, and the Electroshock body armor and gloves.
The M9 Sludge helmet and the rest of the armor from the Wild Fire set. This makes the Wildburst armor set.
Use the scorcher for a little bit.When you stop, it will shoot a fireball.
Defeating Otto Destruct
To defeat Otto (the final Boss), you need four weapons: The Optical Maser Array, Electro Rocket (with shock and Lock-on mods), Shield Barrier and the PDA. Put up a shield and use the Optical Maser Array to lower his shield. Then, blast him with the Electro Rocket. Keep repeating this until you defeat him. Use the PDA if you run out of ammo. Note: This is when you and Otto are the same size, not for the Battle Ratchets, Giant Otto or the Giant Clank Battle.
* In Challenge mode, get as high of a bolt multiplier as possible. Enter or reenter the dream realm. You should appear on a small island. Break the boxes and the small shack to get about 5,000 to 10,000 bolts (50,000 bolts in Challenge mode). Go to the second island and kill the birds that fly through the wall, then destroy the two shacks and boxes on the island. From that you should get about 30,000 to 40,000 bolts (120,000 in Challenge mode). After for Normal mode, jump in the water and get eaten by a fish and do it again. In Challenge mode, go to the white portal on the first island (which should be there after completing the Dream Realm). Exit the Dream Realm through it, then reenter and repeat the strategy.
* Play in a Challenge mode game. When you get your Polarizer Gadget, go back to Metalis. Next to your ship is a grid in the wall. Use your Polarizer on it then go through the level to get your Titanium Bolt. Then, use your teleport to get back to your ship. Continue until you get to Dayni Moon. Try not to finish this level. You will need the boxes at the start. First, try to get your bolt multiplier up as high as possible without getting hit. Try going on the Clank platform over from the ship and use the Titan Deadeye Mine weapon to kill anything that moves. Then, get in the ship. Go back to Metalis. Use the teleport to go where your bolt was. Get the boxes. One hyper strike should do it. Then, teleport back to your ship and go to Dayni Moon. Get the boxes at the start. If you need to do the same thing with the Deadeye Mine weapon to get your multiplier up, do it quickly. Then, go back in your ship and travel to Metalis to repeat the process.
* Go to Planet Challax. Near your ship is a pad that will reads "Smash technomight factory". You can go into it multiple times and make money for all the ships you destroy. Use the Rocket blasts when there are lots of ships.
Free Concussion Gun
You can get a free Concussion Gun if you wait until Ratchet must escape from the hospital. After getting his weapons taken from him in the hospital, Ratchet picks up the Lacerator then the Concussion Gun. If you have not yet purchased the Concussion Gun you will still pick it up and can keep it after you complete the level. Thus if you have not purchased it yet you will get it for free.
* Use the following trick for easy weapon experience and bolts. After you get to the Clone Factory, Quodrona, go back to Technomite City, Challax. Go through the board with the weapon you want to level up. When you run out of ammo, buy it on the PDA. Afterwards, go to Farming Cooperative, Dayni Moon and do the same thing. Then, go to the Clone Factory, Quodrona and fight through there. However, do not fight Otto. Repeat this process as many times as desired, You will level up once at least each three planet course and get at least 50,000 bolts (500,000 bolts in Challenge mode).
* Go to the Clone Factory, Quodrona, then enter the door. Kill the Ratchet Clone and the Mini Guns. After you have defeated them, open the door ahead using the Grind-Lock. You will see two Nurse Bots. Kill them with the weapon that you want to level up, then exit back outside and jump into the lava. When you go back to the checkpoint, enter the factory again with the weapon that you want to level up. This time you can run pass the mini gunners and the Ratchet Clone and enter though the door. Kill the Nurse Bots then let the gunners kill you or the clone to revive. Repeat this until you are satisfied with your experience. When you get Titan, they might take a bit longer to level up, however it is still a very fast way to do it.
* Use the Fire-Bomb armor and press Circle. Every time you do the third swing, you get Scorcher Gun experience.
To complete the game without having a hard time killing enemies, train you weapons at the same rate. Have each of them on the same level so they are equally powerful. When one weapon runs out of ammunition, switch to another.
Clone Factory, Quodrona
Elite Annihilation: Defeat over 70 Elite clones during the Elite clone fight.
Storm The Front: Complete the enemy portion of level 10 in less than 1:45.
Friends Don't Hurt Friends: Get through the Giant Clank fight without taking a single hit.
Night Terrors: Defeat the waves of enemies on the last island in under 45 seconds.
Farming cooperative, Dayni Moon
Wool Protest: Complete level 8 without killing any Angry Rams.
Bouncy, Bouncy, Bouncy: High jump on a bouncy plant 10 times in a row.
Ultimate Gladiator: Complete all Clank arena challenges.
Not the Shock of Me Now: Do not get hit at all while inside Clank's head.
Ratchet... Just Ratchet: Complete the enemy segment using only the wrench.
Jowai Resort, Pokitaru
Do Cows Get Crabby?: Turn 26 crabs into cows with the Mootator/Armoogeddon.
Train Faster: Complete the training portion of Pokitaru in less than 1:32.
Don't Rock The Boat: Complete the boat challenge on Pokitaru without taking a hit.
Junkyard LXIV, Metalis
Shutout: Win a Gadgebot Toss challenge without letting anyone else score.
Ultimate Gladiator : Complete all Clank arena challenges.
Terror Of The Skies: Get over 600 points in the Giant Clank Challenge (950 points in Challenge mode).
Explosive Ordnance Disposal: Clear all the remote bombs in the Gravity Boot sphere.
Super Lombax: Kill 25 enemies in a row without getting a single hit.
Be A Cool Skyboarder: Win a Skyboarding race without using a single boost.
Medical Outpost Omega
Be An Awesome Skyboarder: Complete the Master challenge in under 3:25.
Technomite City, Challax
Take Them Down A Shock: Kill 23 Shock Troopers without dying.
High Tech Weapons Master: Beat the enemy without using the Lacerator, Acid Bomb Glove, RYNO, Concussion Gun, Shock Rocket, Sniper Mine, Laser Tracer.
No More Varmints!: Get over 1,535 points in the Giant Clank challenge (2,000 points in Challenge mode).
Veta Jungle, Ryllus
Lights, Camera, Action!: Kill 10 floating cameras.
Ship It: Break all the crates on the level.
Bury the Pygmies: Get Bury Blossoms to eat four Pygmy Tribesmen (eat five in Challenge mode).
Wear your complete Chameleon Armor. Whenever you move, Ratchet will be dark. Go to any Skyboard race. While you are racing, Ratchet will be always dark.
Recommended Quick Select
There are eight things to set on your Quick Select to get optimum use. They are as follows.
The Shock Rocket/Electro Rocket
The Laser Tracer/Optical Maser Array
The Static Barrier
The Hive Mine/Killer Bee Mine
The Sniper Mine/Deadeye Mine
The Lancerator/Dual Lancerators
Ratchet And Clank: Going Commando and Up Your Arsenal references
There is a Mod vendor on several planets that may look familiar. It is Slim Cognito from the previous two games, Ratchet And Clank: Going Commando and Up Your Arsenal.
Sumos do not attack
If you have a shield, go to the second planet. Put on your shield and go to the sumos. They will make rapping noises and cannot attack you.
Death by bull
Note: Use the Armoogedon for this trick. Go to any island and change a monster into a bull. Just after you change him into a bull, jump on his back and stay like that. If the bull moves you also have to move. After about seven seconds Ratchet will start screaming as if he fell of something high and die. You will have to start at the last checkpoint.
Unfinished last level
Play the last level all of the way up to the part where you defeat Otto in the Giant Clank battle. Warp back to the beginning and go through the level again (without exiting or loading a saved game). Notice that some walls and floors are invisible. If you try to go through the door into the three minute Ratchet clone battle, you will pass through the door but you will not start the battle. To return to normal, save and reload the game or go through the level back to the beginning.