CoD Annihilator

Badge

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: stevenator64 PSN ID: stevenator64 Wii Code: Cpt.Glitch

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/CaptianGlitch?feature=watch

Default Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

I have never played any of these but seeing that this is the fifth game I decided to post it. Being made across lots of gaming platforms, this looks to be a big hit. I guess, below is a segment from the Metal Gear Solid Wiki. To read more visit the page source.

Wiki

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (メタルギアソリッドV:ザ・ファントム・ペイン Metaru Gia Soriddo Faibu: Za Fantomu Pein?) is an upcoming canonical installment in the Metal Gear series. Being developed by Kojima Productions, it will be running on the Fox Engine and published by Konami. Hideo Kojima is writing, directing and doing the game design, as well as producing it.

This game is currently in development for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4. A PC version is being considered.

Taking place after the events of Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, The Phantom Pain serves as a prequel to Metal Gear. Punished Snake is the protagonist of the game. The Phantom Pain uses an open world gameplay structure

Plot
    .Nine years after the events of Ground Zeroes, Big Boss awoke from his coma. The nurse noticed him awakening, and quickly alerted the doctor. The doctor cautiously explained to him about his difficult ordeal, and duration of his coma.

Big Boss then appeared in a hospital wing where the mysterious patient Ishmael, claiming to be an acquaintance, attempted to help him to his feet. Ishmael injected Big Boss with Digoxin to give him some ability to regain his motor functions. During his nine years in a coma, his left arm was replaced with a prosthetic hook and most of his muscles atrophied, Big Boss was forced to slowly crawl due to his weakened state. Heading to the elevator to escape from the hospital, they encountered a child with a gas mask in their path, immediately after the child levitates through the ceiling, the lifts explode, violently throwing them to the floor. A disoriented Big Boss witnesses a ghost-like figure out of the fire. Then quickly retreated with Ishmael in another direction, attempting to escape the hospital as a military chopper was searching around the building.

Big Boss was eventually picked up and rescued by his old acquaintance Ocelot. Afterwards, Ocelot and Big Boss traveled to Afghanistan which was under Soviet invasion. The purpose was to rescue Kazuhira Miller, who was held captive by the Soviets. It was decided that Big Boss was to go alone to prove that the legends about him were true.
    Source: http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Meta...e_Phantom_Pain

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kori
    torrents are gay. Free is where it's at.
    LMPT Creations

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

Quote Originally Posted by xCpt.Glitchx View Post
    I have never played any of these but seeing that this is the fifth game I decided to post it. Being made across lots of gaming platforms, this looks to be a big hit. I guess, below is a segment from the Metal Gear Solid Wiki. To read more visit the page source.

Wiki

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (メタルギアソリッドV:ザ・ファントム・ペイン Metaru Gia Soriddo Faibu: Za Fantomu Pein?) is an upcoming canonical installment in the Metal Gear series. Being developed by Kojima Productions, it will be running on the Fox Engine and published by Konami. Hideo Kojima is writing, directing and doing the game design, as well as producing it.

This game is currently in development for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4. A PC version is being considered.

Taking place after the events of Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, The Phantom Pain serves as a prequel to Metal Gear. Punished Snake is the protagonist of the game. The Phantom Pain uses an open world gameplay structure

Plot
    .Nine years after the events of Ground Zeroes, Big Boss awoke from his coma. The nurse noticed him awakening, and quickly alerted the doctor. The doctor cautiously explained to him about his difficult ordeal, and duration of his coma.

Big Boss then appeared in a hospital wing where the mysterious patient Ishmael, claiming to be an acquaintance, attempted to help him to his feet. Ishmael injected Big Boss with Digoxin to give him some ability to regain his motor functions. During his nine years in a coma, his left arm was replaced with a prosthetic hook and most of his muscles atrophied, Big Boss was forced to slowly crawl due to his weakened state. Heading to the elevator to escape from the hospital, they encountered a child with a gas mask in their path, immediately after the child levitates through the ceiling, the lifts explode, violently throwing them to the floor. A disoriented Big Boss witnesses a ghost-like figure out of the fire. Then quickly retreated with Ishmael in another direction, attempting to escape the hospital as a military chopper was searching around the building.

Big Boss was eventually picked up and rescued by his old acquaintance Ocelot. Afterwards, Ocelot and Big Boss traveled to Afghanistan which was under Soviet invasion. The purpose was to rescue Kazuhira Miller, who was held captive by the Soviets. It was decided that Big Boss was to go alone to prove that the legends about him were true.
    Source: http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Meta...e_Phantom_Pain
    Hell yeah, one of my favorite game series.

Rock hard with MIKEHAWK out.

Badge

How you've never played any of the games in this series are beyond Me. Can't wait to play Phantom Pain :3

Collabo with my boi Artemis :3