Results 1 to 10 of 24
Thread: wii posibly broken
12-15-2013, 07:48 PM #1
wii posibly broken
Well my mom tripped over my Wii. The power cord was hanging out and my mom tripped over it knocking my Wii down. It feel a good 4 feet on tile. Its not turning on. So what should I do with it
12-15-2013, 08:03 PM #2
Leave it unplugged for a while. My old wii (when we had a power outage) wouldn't turn on. So we unplugged it for about 20 minutes and it works afterward every time. But in this case, it might be gone.
12-15-2013, 08:10 PM #3
Damn it. I loved it.
12-15-2013, 10:00 PM #4
Pee on it, and tell your mom she owes you a PS3.
12-16-2013, 03:20 AM #5
1) Pick it up and caress it gently.
2) Whisper into it's USB that it will be alright.
3) Plug it in carefully.
4) Try to turn it on.
If 4 does not work, continue.
5) Go to your local Dick's and buy a baseball bat.
6) Hit your mother with the baseball bat for tripping over you Wii.
7) Whip it out and pee on the Wii.
8) Pick up the now pee covered Wii and toss it out a window.
9) Take your bat and finish it off.
10) Kill all witnesses.
Seriously, it's probably gone though.
12-16-2013, 03:33 AM #6
I loved mine too, but when you go out and buy a real system you've just opened up a whole 'nother bag of peanuts.
- Full sized games instead of butchered games that the Wii provides.
- Down loadable content, getting bored of your game? Add more to it and keep the thrills a comin.
- Detailed games with graphic capabilities
- Idk about Xbox but Playstation has motion controls if you like that.
- Games with 18MB game saves that I'm pretty sure wouldn't even fit on your Wii.
- and much, much more.
12-16-2013, 03:37 AM #7
Adding to what RED said. There's also the controllers that you have that you don't have to move for. Like the CC/CCP, just better. More game choices, much more. Free games, like Dorito's Crash Course for Xbox and Jetpack Joyride for PS3. More mic compatibility, with the PS3, and more mic choices with the Xbox. Faster processors, so you won't slow down as much as you would in Wii. Better online servers. More people play them. One online account, instead of multiple because of the game. Uh, I can't think of anything else right now.
12-16-2013, 03:43 AM #8
The kinect is shit though, so I didn't bother puting anything on it and give the kid tainted info.
12-16-2013, 04:00 AM #9
You can get a 4gb xbox for $99.99 with a 2 year subscription to xbox live at best buy/gamestop/walmart or whatever. Unless you want to save up for a next gen console you could always go for that deal
12-16-2013, 07:37 AM #10
I already got a ps3 but now my mom is denying that she tripped over my Wii yet me and my brother saw her.