Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Gymshark Outlaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    somewhere in the abyss
    Posts
    4,981
    Points
    5,116
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    somewhere in the abyss
    Posts
    4,981
    Points
    5,116
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: TheAdmiral303

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCREc2hm6GvtwKn3l0eJ2dwA

    Default Lazlow from Rockstar Games "Confirms" Next Gen Ports of GTAV



    It aint big but it gets the job done.

    That is a line uttered by Trevor Phillips, resident psychopath meth head in Grand Theft Auto V, which was easily one of the biggest games to launch this year. If you were like many of gamers out there, you traded or sold your PS3 or Xbox360 to bankroll your entrance into the Next Gen console of your choice , thus causing you to miss out on the massive epic that is GTAV.

    Well have no fear, because Lazlow from Rockstar Games spoke during an interview on Opie & Anthonys SiriusXM program revealing in not so many words that they are indeed working on Next Gen ports of GTAV. He doesnt come out and say it, but use your detective skills & read between the lines. What you are going to hear Aint big, but it gets the job done.

    Read more: http://talkingaboutgames.com/2013/12...orts-of-gta-v/

    For as good as it is on the PS3 and Xbox, it should be even better being on the next gen consoles.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Go to http://bit.ly/1C01ZFM for custom modded controllers for Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360 and PS3! Use the promo code: THEADMIRAL303 for your discount!

    Get a pair of the best gaming glasses: http://bit.ly/1AKk3El

    Bitcoin:
    16SeT5wqZRHoxPyEwD8HqjCa3xq5858RD4


  2. #2
    Moderator chewtoys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,349
    Points
    3,395
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,349
    Points
    3,395

    Default

    Xbox 360s cost roughly 60$ now, then GTA V is another 50~60$

    If the guys who pawned off their old consoles knew how to better handle their money then they could still have their old console and all the games they had instead of a new console with maybe two games.

    You guys are stupid, stop spending your fucking money on new shit when there's nothing for it yet. Instead, keep your old shit, play that shit. Shit will come out for the PS4/Box 1 while you're playing your old console with new game, then the price for 4/1 will lower as games come out. Resell price for your 3/360 will lower also, but guess what???? You can keep that shit and when you save up enough, buy the 4/1.

    Xbox 360 + 10 games resell = 150$ maybe

    PS3 + 10 games resell = 200~$

    Selling the PS3 and a couple games will get you to hit that half way mark for the PS4 price, but that isn't half the price of what the Xbox 1 costs.

    Stop wasting your money, pay attention to shit going on around you, be smart with your money. If you can't handle your money when you're young, go fuck yourself. Enjoy living on the streets and smoking crystal meth.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Android King mattking45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Tripping
    Posts
    1,197
    Points
    1,795
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Tripping
    Posts
    1,197
    Points
    1,795
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: mguy82 Steam ID: mattking45

    Default

    But no PC?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Awesome signature made by Seal Ricky

  4. #4
    Elite Slowduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    All the places
    Posts
    10,204
    Points
    9,472
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    All the places
    Posts
    10,204
    Points
    9,472

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mattking45 View Post
    But no PC?
    It's going to come out for the pc eventually..

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  5. #5
    Gymshark Outlaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    somewhere in the abyss
    Posts
    4,981
    Points
    5,116
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    somewhere in the abyss
    Posts
    4,981
    Points
    5,116
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: TheAdmiral303

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCREc2hm6GvtwKn3l0eJ2dwA

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fear_bot View Post
    Xbox 360s cost roughly 60$ now, then GTA V is another 50~60$

    If the guys who pawned off their old consoles knew how to better handle their money then they could still have their old console and all the games they had instead of a new console with maybe two games.

    You guys are stupid, stop spending your fucking money on new shit when there's nothing for it yet. Instead, keep your old shit, play that shit. Shit will come out for the PS4/Box 1 while you're playing your old console with new game, then the price for 4/1 will lower as games come out. Resell price for your 3/360 will lower also, but guess what???? You can keep that shit and when you save up enough, buy the 4/1.

    Xbox 360 + 10 games resell = 150$ maybe

    PS3 + 10 games resell = 200~$

    Selling the PS3 and a couple games will get you to hit that half way mark for the PS4 price, but that isn't half the price of what the Xbox 1 costs.

    Stop wasting your money, pay attention to shit going on around you, be smart with your money. If you can't handle your money when you're young, go fuck yourself. Enjoy living on the streets and smoking crystal meth.
    I sold my PS3 with roughly 8 games with DLC for $175.. But I got the money so I'm gonna get a PS4.
    Quote Originally Posted by mattking45 View Post
    But no PC?
    eventually.

    -1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Go to http://bit.ly/1C01ZFM for custom modded controllers for Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360 and PS3! Use the promo code: THEADMIRAL303 for your discount!

    Get a pair of the best gaming glasses: http://bit.ly/1AKk3El

    Bitcoin:
    16SeT5wqZRHoxPyEwD8HqjCa3xq5858RD4


  6. #6
    Android King mattking45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Tripping
    Posts
    1,197
    Points
    1,795
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Tripping
    Posts
    1,197
    Points
    1,795
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: mguy82 Steam ID: mattking45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAdmiral303 View Post
    I sold my PS3 with roughly 8 games with DLC for $175.. But I got the money so I'm gonna get a PS4.


    eventually.
    Yeah. But I see why they didn't release it on pc. Because of all the piraters, right?

    -1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Awesome signature made by Seal Ricky

  7. #7
    Gymshark Outlaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    somewhere in the abyss
    Posts
    4,981
    Points
    5,116
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    somewhere in the abyss
    Posts
    4,981
    Points
    5,116
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: TheAdmiral303

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCREc2hm6GvtwKn3l0eJ2dwA

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mattking45 View Post
    Yeah. But I see why they didn't release it on pc. Because of all the piraters, right?
    But if you think of it that way, then why did they release Battlefield 4 and COD: Ghosts on the PC?

    So I mean it could come down to the piracy, but I'm sure there are other reasons why.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Go to http://bit.ly/1C01ZFM for custom modded controllers for Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360 and PS3! Use the promo code: THEADMIRAL303 for your discount!

    Get a pair of the best gaming glasses: http://bit.ly/1AKk3El

    Bitcoin:
    16SeT5wqZRHoxPyEwD8HqjCa3xq5858RD4


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 06:49 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.