User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: PeerPressure_

Default How to Completely Randomize Pokemon Emerald, (The Pokemon You Encounter)

There is a large influx of poketubers doing a walk through of pokemon emerald that is called "Randomizer Nuzlocke" and its completely fan made. Anyways i'll post the rules for the nuzlocke below, but this is mainly to show you how to randomize your pokemon encounters, and almost everything else in the game. First, as most of you know, you need to go to coolrom.com and get the visual boy advance emulator, and also the pokemon emerald rom. Now i suggest making several copies of the rom itself so you can retain a normal rom, and a randomized one. Then once you have these, you will have to go to here http://artemis251.fobby.net/downloads/emerald/ and download version 2.2 . Now, if you would like an in depth explanation of what each randomization does, click on the details link on that page and it will tell you what each specific option does. You WILL NEED and updated java, but that is it. the program is a .jar and is relatively easy to maneuver. You press open rom, find the rom you want to randomize and open it, click all the specifications that you want, then press save rom and you are ready to play your new randomized rom! I will now post the nuzlocke rules if you are interested in playing this game mode, it is more of a challenge game type.

when a pokemon dies you dont have to release it, just make a "killed" box in your pc with all the pokemon that died so you can go back and see what pokemon you have had.
    Here are some optional rules you can choose too apply.

-Modifying the "first encounter only" rule for the Safari Zone, sometimes allowing one encounter for each area, or until they catch one Pokémon in the entire area, and vice versa.
    -Banning the use of Poké Marts.
    -Disallow fleeing.
    -Setting a level limit based on the next Gym Leader's/Champion's highest leveled Pokémon. Any team members that surpass that limit before taking on the Gym Leader or Elite Four must be released.
    -Banning Poké Balls entirely, any Pokémon obtained must be either given to the player or hatched from an egg.
    -Banning use of the day care to breed or level up Pokémon.
    -Many other rules exist; challengers adjust their personal rules according to their own preferences. In order to be considered a true Nuzlocke Challenge, however, the core rules must be in place. So use the core rules, then if you want even more of a challenge set some more ground rules and see if you can do it. Things can get hard sometimes and you also get some shitty pokemon at times too, but it is really fun.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Shadow_PSNPlaza Wii Code: ™°EmoBoy°™

Or you use the code's I posted yesterday

~ Hyrule's Savior ~

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.YouTube.Com/ReTrOSlink

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    The Only thread I see you posted is one with a shit ton of codes in July, not yesterday.

I have to agree with Emoboy this time. The game is so old. Just use Gameshark or codebreaker codes. I can understand if the op complied with the newer pokemon games.

#gamedevelopment

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: PeerPressure_

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    that is for catching a specific pokemon. This is meant to be random, not specific.

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Shadow_PSNPlaza Wii Code: ™°EmoBoy°™

Oh sorry I read it wrong and Slink I posted them in the PC area cause I was using VBA to test them and make sure they worked and not give you a bad egg.