Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Banned

    Badge

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Being Grumpy
    Posts
    1,301
    Points
    285
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Being Grumpy
    Posts
    1,301
    Points
    285
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: CandyCrusher PSN ID: CandyCrusher

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

    Default [SM8E52] Huge Stretched Out Body + Huge Seatown Chickens [B.M.O]

    SM8E52
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

    Code:
    Huge Stretched Out Body + Huge Seatown Chickens [B.M.O]
    201D2644 FFFFFFFA
    046EB3C0 1FFFFFFF
    046EB408 1FFFFFFF
    046ECB7C 41200000
    046ECBAC 41200000
    046ECBD0 41200000
    046ECBD4 41200000
    046ECBD8 41200000
    046ECBDC 41200000
    046EC630 41200000
    046EC684 41200000
    046EC6EC 41200000
    046EC6F4 41200000
    046EC6FC 41200000
    046EC700 41200000
    E0000000 80008000
    *Host Only
    *Other Players will be like WTF?!

    -2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by zTwist-MoDz; 12-24-2013 at 08:37 AM.

  2. #2
    Zonked CoolGuyJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    1,180
    Points
    898
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    1,180
    Points
    898
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: thatonedude19 PSN ID: CoolGuyJones420 Wii Code: Cannibal666

    Contact info:

    Kik Username: CannibalKush

    Default

    Still only making useless codes. Just quit already please.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Thanks for the sig/avatar Blacksun!
    #ChickenWildWings

  3. #3
    Banned

    Badge

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Being Grumpy
    Posts
    1,301
    Points
    285
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Being Grumpy
    Posts
    1,301
    Points
    285
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: CandyCrusher PSN ID: CandyCrusher

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
    Still only making useless codes. Just quit already please.
    So you don't make useless codes?

    Here are a couple of useless codes that you have made. Believe me, there are more.

    Code:
    Disable Muting [Cannibal666]
    F26B78F0 022C0002
    38000001 980302A0
    60000000 00000000
    
    Reticle Color Themer [Cannibal666]
    F23D9DDC 02386001
    38600004 00000000
    *Disables inner color editing
    *Use"Outer Color" to change both. color themes the reticle.
    
    Inner Reticle Color [Cannibal666]
    F23D9DD8 02481401
    3860000X 00000000
    *X - Desired color
    Light blue - 0
    Orange - 1
    White - 2
    Light Orange - 3
    Purple - 4
    Blue - 5
    Voilet - 6
    Green - 7
    Grey - 8
    Red - 9
    
    Inner Reticle Size [Cannibal666]
    F23DBBD8 02C00901
    3860000X 00000000
    *0 - 28 <~hex
    *You can change the size in the Reticle Options menu but it doesen't really change the size
    
    Huge Inner Reticle In Reticle Options [Cannibal666]
    F23DCA58 02C01101
    3860000A 00000000
    
    No Inner Reticle [Cannibal666]
    F23DBBDC 02EC7202
    3D805000 91810008
    C0010008 00000000
    *This is also a reticle size mod, i just preset the values
    *Float - 5000
    
    No Inner Reticle In Reticle Options [Cannibal666]
    F23DCA5C 02EC7202
    3D805000 91810010
    C0010010 00000000
    *This is also a reticle size mod, i just preset the values
    *Float - 5000
    
    The Troll [Cannibal666]
    201D6324 FFFFFFFA
    082FFFA0 100000FF
    20A00004 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    *Keeps freezing and unfeezing every second
    *Give to a person as a troll
    
    What In The Fuck? v.1 [Cannibal666]
    201D6324 FFFFFFFA
    08889938 44000000
    20940004 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    *Just a bunch of random shit is messed up(has earth quake)
    
    What In The Fuck? v.2 [Cannibal666]
    201D6324 FFFFFFFA
    08889938 00000000
    20940004 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    *Just a bunch of random shit is messed up
    
    Warped UAV Icons v.1 [Cannibal666]
    201D6324 FFFFFFFA
    04889978 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    *Warped icons
    
    Warped UAV Icons v.2 [Cannibal666]
    201D6324 FFFFFFFA
    0488997C 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    *Warped icons
    
    Warped UAV Icons v.3 [Cannibal666]
    201D6324 FFFFFFFA
    04889980 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    *Warped icons
    
    Warped UAV Icons v.4 [Cannibal666]
    201D6324 FFFFFFFA
    04889998 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    *Warped icons
    
    Smushed UAV Icons v.1 [Cannibal666]
    201D6324 FFFFFFFA
    04889988 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    *Smushed icons
    
    Smushed UAV Icons v.2 [Cannibal666]
    201D6324 FFFFFFFA
    04889990 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    *Smushed/warped icons
    
    Skiny UAV Icons v.1 [Cannibal666]
    201D6324 FFFFFFFA
    0488998C 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    *Skiny icons
    
    Skiny UAV Icons v.2 [Cannibal666]
    201D6324 FFFFFFFA
    04889994 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    *Skiny/warped icons
    
    WTF UAV v.1 [Cannibal666]
    201D6324 FFFFFFFA
    0488999C 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    *Zoomed in
    *Icons change size all weird
    *smushed map
    *weird grid lines
    
    WTF UAV v.2 [Cannibal666]
    201D6324 FFFFFFFA
    048899A0 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    *Zoomed in
    *smushed map
    *weird grid lines
    *Slanted crosshairs(i know it's not part of the uav but it's there)
    
    Fliped Map [Cannibal666]
    201D6324 FFFFFFFA
    048899A8 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    *Everything on the map is upside down with some icon size changing
    
    No Equipment Icons [Cannibal666]
    F23BF604 02FC0102
    3D804450 91830018
    C0030018 00000000
    
    Move Most Models [Cannibal666]
    F2628F8C 02FC0102
    3D804400 91830018
    C0030018 00000000
    10 - Its up there
    30 - A little off the ground
    44 - A perfect amount below for shooting down enemy aircrafts
    F4 - Long gone below
    
    Toggle Flash Indicator Icon [Cannibal666]
    28200FXX 0000YYYY
    043D2EB0 2C000001
    CC000000 00000000
    043D2EB0 2C000000
    E0000000 80008000
    *Small white arrow the show the direction the flash bang(or concusion)
    *Located in the same area as the frag indicator
    
    Class Fucker Uper [Cannibal666/Strakan]
    201D6324 FFFFFFFA
    42000000 93000000
    093C78A0 11111111
    20500004 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    *This is for fags who like to hop
    *Infects:
    *Class 6-10 freeze
    *Freezing Killstreaks
    *And other random anoying shit
    
    Lobby Status [Cannibal666]
    201D6324 FFFFFFFA
    054B6D68 0000000X
    E0000000 80008000
    *X - Open, Invite, or Closed
    *0 - Open
    *2 - Invite Only
    *3 - Closed

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by zTwist-MoDz; 12-24-2013 at 08:59 AM.

  4. #4
    115 expert
    CoD Annihilator
    Element 115's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Excavation Site 64
    Posts
    2,270
    Points
    3,092
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Excavation Site 64
    Posts
    2,270
    Points
    3,092
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: stevenator64 PSN ID: stevenator64 Wii Code: Cpt.Glitch

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/CaptianGlitch?feature=watch

    Default

    Actually pretty funny.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kori
    torrents are gay. Free is where it's at.
    LMPT Creations

  5. #5
    Banned

    Badge

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Being Grumpy
    Posts
    1,301
    Points
    285
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Being Grumpy
    Posts
    1,301
    Points
    285
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: CandyCrusher PSN ID: CandyCrusher

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xCpt.Glitchx View Post
    Actually pretty funny.
    Have you tried it yet?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Zonked CoolGuyJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    1,180
    Points
    898
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    1,180
    Points
    898
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: thatonedude19 PSN ID: CoolGuyJones420 Wii Code: Cannibal666

    Contact info:

    Kik Username: CannibalKush

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by B.M.O View Post
    So you don't make useless codes?

    Here are a couple of useless codes that you have made. Believe me, there are more.

    Code:
    Disable Muting [Cannibal666]
    F26B78F0 022C0002
    38000001 980302A0
    60000000 00000000
    
    Reticle Color Themer [Cannibal666]
    F23D9DDC 02386001
    38600004 00000000
    *Disables inner color editing
    *Use"Outer Color" to change both. color themes the reticle.
    
    Inner Reticle Color [Cannibal666]
    F23D9DD8 02481401
    3860000X 00000000
    *X - Desired color
    Light blue - 0
    Orange - 1
    White - 2
    Light Orange - 3
    Purple - 4
    Blue - 5
    Voilet - 6
    Green - 7
    Grey - 8
    Red - 9
    
    Inner Reticle Size [Cannibal666]
    F23DBBD8 02C00901
    3860000X 00000000
    *0 - 28 <~hex
    *You can change the size in the Reticle Options menu but it doesen't really change the size
    
    Huge Inner Reticle In Reticle Options [Cannibal666]
    F23DCA58 02C01101
    3860000A 00000000
    
    No Inner Reticle [Cannibal666]
    F23DBBDC 02EC7202
    3D805000 91810008
    C0010008 00000000
    *This is also a reticle size mod, i just preset the values
    *Float - 5000
    
    No Inner Reticle In Reticle Options [Cannibal666]
    F23DCA5C 02EC7202
    3D805000 91810010
    C0010010 00000000
    *This is also a reticle size mod, i just preset the values
    *Float - 5000
    
    The Troll [Cannibal666]
    201D6324 FFFFFFFA
    082FFFA0 100000FF
    20A00004 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    *Keeps freezing and unfeezing every second
    *Give to a person as a troll
    
    What In The Fuck? v.1 [Cannibal666]
    201D6324 FFFFFFFA
    08889938 44000000
    20940004 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    *Just a bunch of random shit is messed up(has earth quake)
    
    What In The Fuck? v.2 [Cannibal666]
    201D6324 FFFFFFFA
    08889938 00000000
    20940004 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    *Just a bunch of random shit is messed up
    
    Warped UAV Icons v.1 [Cannibal666]
    201D6324 FFFFFFFA
    04889978 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    *Warped icons
    
    Warped UAV Icons v.2 [Cannibal666]
    201D6324 FFFFFFFA
    0488997C 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    *Warped icons
    
    Warped UAV Icons v.3 [Cannibal666]
    201D6324 FFFFFFFA
    04889980 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    *Warped icons
    
    Warped UAV Icons v.4 [Cannibal666]
    201D6324 FFFFFFFA
    04889998 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    *Warped icons
    
    Smushed UAV Icons v.1 [Cannibal666]
    201D6324 FFFFFFFA
    04889988 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    *Smushed icons
    
    Smushed UAV Icons v.2 [Cannibal666]
    201D6324 FFFFFFFA
    04889990 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    *Smushed/warped icons
    
    Skiny UAV Icons v.1 [Cannibal666]
    201D6324 FFFFFFFA
    0488998C 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    *Skiny icons
    
    Skiny UAV Icons v.2 [Cannibal666]
    201D6324 FFFFFFFA
    04889994 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    *Skiny/warped icons
    
    WTF UAV v.1 [Cannibal666]
    201D6324 FFFFFFFA
    0488999C 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    *Zoomed in
    *Icons change size all weird
    *smushed map
    *weird grid lines
    
    WTF UAV v.2 [Cannibal666]
    201D6324 FFFFFFFA
    048899A0 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    *Zoomed in
    *smushed map
    *weird grid lines
    *Slanted crosshairs(i know it's not part of the uav but it's there)
    
    Fliped Map [Cannibal666]
    201D6324 FFFFFFFA
    048899A8 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    *Everything on the map is upside down with some icon size changing
    
    No Equipment Icons [Cannibal666]
    F23BF604 02FC0102
    3D804450 91830018
    C0030018 00000000
    
    Move Most Models [Cannibal666]
    F2628F8C 02FC0102
    3D804400 91830018
    C0030018 00000000
    10 - Its up there
    30 - A little off the ground
    44 - A perfect amount below for shooting down enemy aircrafts
    F4 - Long gone below
    
    Toggle Flash Indicator Icon [Cannibal666]
    28200FXX 0000YYYY
    043D2EB0 2C000001
    CC000000 00000000
    043D2EB0 2C000000
    E0000000 80008000
    *Small white arrow the show the direction the flash bang(or concusion)
    *Located in the same area as the frag indicator
    
    Class Fucker Uper [Cannibal666/Strakan]
    201D6324 FFFFFFFA
    42000000 93000000
    093C78A0 11111111
    20500004 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    *This is for fags who like to hop
    *Infects:
    *Class 6-10 freeze
    *Freezing Killstreaks
    *And other random anoying shit
    
    Lobby Status [Cannibal666]
    201D6324 FFFFFFFA
    054B6D68 0000000X
    E0000000 80008000
    *X - Open, Invite, or Closed
    *0 - Open
    *2 - Invite Only
    *3 - Closed
    I did make usless codes but I also made useful codes. You have not made ONE useful code. Also a few off those are useful dumb ass.

    -1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Thanks for the sig/avatar Blacksun!
    #ChickenWildWings

  7. #7
    Banned

    Badge

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Being Grumpy
    Posts
    1,301
    Points
    285
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Being Grumpy
    Posts
    1,301
    Points
    285
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: CandyCrusher PSN ID: CandyCrusher

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
    I did make usless codes but I also made useful codes. You have not made ONE useful code. Also a few off those are useful dumb ass.
    So I have not made one useful code?

    Code:
    [Zombies] Wallhack + Inverted Graphics (Wiimote) [B.M.O]
    28200FA0 0000XXXX
    0475F518 2C000000
    E0000000 80008000
    *Demo Picture - http://imgur.com/Kc3bnOd
    *Only Tested Offline.
    
    No Classic Controller Crosshairs *NON HOST/HOST* [B.M.O]
    28200F0A 0000XXXX
    F6000001 8000817F
    8093CB60 8092F668
    14000018 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    *Original Address: 814ADEC8
    
    Make Your Name A Custom Color In Lobbies (Wiimote) [B.M.O]
    28200FA0 0000YYYY
    F6000001 8000817F
    80921F98 8092F668
    14000018 XXXXXXFF
    E0000000 80008000
    *Demo Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ahd2ZENZnc&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    *X's = Color In Hex.
    *EG: Red = FF0000FF
    *YOUR NAME HAS TO BE WHITE/HAVE NO COLORS IN IT OR IT WON'T WORK!
    
    
    First Person Spectate [Toggle On/Off] (Wiimote) *NON-HOST/HOST* [B.M.O]
    28200FA0 0000XXXX
    F6000001 8000817F
    808E5FC0 8092F668
    14000018 00000000
    CC000000 00000001
    F6000001 8000817F
    808E5FC0 8092F668
    14000018 01000000
    E0000000 80008000
    *Demo Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhZSRQ5qYRs&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    
    Jetpack V1.0 (Wiimote) *HOST ONLY* [B.M.O/STRiiK3R]
    28200FA0 00000008
    04AA2654 60000000
    A8000001 00000001
    04AA2654 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    0438B8DC 60000000
    A8000008 00000002
    0438B8DC C03F0170
    E0000000 80008000
    *Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9muqXJDlwQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    
    After Life Mode (All Players) [B.M.O]
    28200FA0 0000XXXX
    044E5C30 38000004
    E0000000 80008000
    *Host Only
    *https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqqGZSn5pX8&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    
    Visual No-Clip *NON-HOST* [B.M.O]
    28200FA0 00000XXX
    0475AD30 60000000
    E0000000 80008000
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oOUiUp1GZY&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    
    
    Invisible Prestige (16th Prestige) [B.M.O/[email protected]]
    28200FA0 0000XXXX
    0888DB60 40000000
    20200004 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    *https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyBrOu6eles&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    
    Kill Yourself For Maxed Out Scoreboard *HOST ONLY* [B.M.O]
    28200FA0 0000XXXX
    08AA4E48 000000FF
    20100004 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    *Press The Activator And Kill Yourself. When You Spawn, You Will Have 255 Score, 255 Kills, Normal Ammount Of Times You Have Died, 255.00 Ratio, And 255 Assists.
    *Demo Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMH0EulN2AU&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    
    Disable Kill Feed Messages *NON HOST + HOST* [B.M.O]
    201D6324 FFFFFFFA
    044566E0 2C000001
    E0000000 80008000
    *Demo Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eJTXn-myJSw

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by zTwist-MoDz; 12-24-2013 at 09:25 AM.

  8. #8
    SonOfMars
    FeelingSpacey - NA
    vBlvckOuT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    956
    Points
    674
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    956
    Points
    674
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: BlackOut XVII PSN ID: vBlvckOuT

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
    Still only making useless codes. Just quit already please.
    Does it even bother you that he is posting codes, even if those codes are retarded does it really bother you like leave him alone let him be happy. And now you carry on with your life

    @B.M.O Nice job on the codes to bad I don't have a Wii to try them but keep it up.

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with Tapatalk 4

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    List Of Phones I've Had

    Nokia 6100 - Motorola V176 - Motorola RAZR V3 - LG Spyder - Motorola ROKR W5 - Pantech Link - Pantech Impact - BlackBerry Bold 9700 - Samsung Galaxy S2 - HTC Inspire 4G - iPhone 3G - Samsung Galaxy S4 Active - Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - LG G3 - iPhone 5 - iPhone 6

  9. #9
    Zonked CoolGuyJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    1,180
    Points
    898
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    1,180
    Points
    898
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: thatonedude19 PSN ID: CoolGuyJones420 Wii Code: Cannibal666

    Contact info:

    Kik Username: CannibalKush

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ✯-♚B.M.O♚-✯ View Post
    So I have not made one useful code?

    Code:
    [Zombies] Wallhack + Inverted Graphics (Wiimote) [B.M.O]
    28200FA0 0000XXXX
    0475F518 2C000000
    E0000000 80008000
    *Demo Picture - http://imgur.com/Kc3bnOd
    *Only Tested Offline.
    
    No Classic Controller Crosshairs *NON HOST/HOST* [B.M.O]
    28200F0A 0000XXXX
    F6000001 8000817F
    8093CB60 8092F668
    14000018 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    *Original Address: 814ADEC8
    
    Make Your Name A Custom Color In Lobbies (Wiimote) [B.M.O]
    28200FA0 0000YYYY
    F6000001 8000817F
    80921F98 8092F668
    14000018 XXXXXXFF
    E0000000 80008000
    *Demo Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ahd2ZENZnc&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    *X's = Color In Hex.
    *EG: Red = FF0000FF
    *YOUR NAME HAS TO BE WHITE/HAVE NO COLORS IN IT OR IT WON'T WORK!
    
    
    First Person Spectate [Toggle On/Off] (Wiimote) *NON-HOST/HOST* [B.M.O]
    28200FA0 0000XXXX
    F6000001 8000817F
    808E5FC0 8092F668
    14000018 00000000
    CC000000 00000001
    F6000001 8000817F
    808E5FC0 8092F668
    14000018 01000000
    E0000000 80008000
    *Demo Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhZSRQ5qYRs&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    
    Jetpack V1.0 (Wiimote) *HOST ONLY* [B.M.O/STRiiK3R]
    28200FA0 00000008
    04AA2654 60000000
    A8000001 00000001
    04AA2654 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    0438B8DC 60000000
    A8000008 00000002
    0438B8DC C03F0170
    E0000000 80008000
    *Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9muqXJDlwQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    
    After Life Mode (All Players) [B.M.O]
    28200FA0 0000XXXX
    044E5C30 38000004
    E0000000 80008000
    *Host Only
    *https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqqGZSn5pX8&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    
    Visual No-Clip *NON-HOST* [B.M.O]
    28200FA0 00000XXX
    0475AD30 60000000
    E0000000 80008000
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oOUiUp1GZY&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    
    
    Invisible Prestige (16th Prestige) [B.M.O/[email protected]]
    28200FA0 0000XXXX
    0888DB60 40000000
    20200004 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    *https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyBrOu6eles&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    
    Kill Yourself For Maxed Out Scoreboard *HOST ONLY* [B.M.O]
    28200FA0 0000XXXX
    08AA4E48 000000FF
    20100004 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    *Press The Activator And Kill Yourself. When You Spawn, You Will Have 255 Score, 255 Kills, Normal Ammount Of Times You Have Died, 255.00 Ratio, And 255 Assists.
    *Demo Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMH0EulN2AU&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    
    Disable Kill Feed Messages *NON HOST + HOST* [B.M.O]
    201D6324 FFFFFFFA
    044566E0 2C000001
    E0000000 80008000
    *Demo Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eJTXn-myJSw
    Nope.


    @Passive, yes it does bother me. He is trashing the forum with his worthless bull shit.

    -1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Thanks for the sig/avatar Blacksun!
    #ChickenWildWings

  10. #10
    Secretly Ron Swanson xVO1Dx's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    802
    Points
    539
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    802
    Points
    539
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: xVO1Dx Wii Code: ?VO1D?

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcw94QTGPyNP01t9wQo512Q/feed Kik Username: NinjaMaster64

    Default

    Working:

    Also makes lots of objects huge. not just chickens

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcw...yNP01t9wQo512Q

    http://pastebin.com/bUTWiTEY
    Last Updated on: June 26, 2015

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 11:47 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.