Banned

Badge

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CandyCrusher PSN ID: CandyCrusher

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

Default My True Apology.

I know I already did a thread like this, but to me it didn't mean enough, so here is my true apology.

JohnyBravo - I'm so sorry about wishing death upon you in war, soldiers die for our country every day and it was just so out of line and was a dreaded statement to place upon you. I wish you the best of luck.

Bobby Hill - I'm sorry about being so rude and making smart remarks for no reason. I will try to keep those remarks to myself if needed next time, hopefully there won't be a next time.

Yasmine - I'm sorry for disliking your post's and giving you negative rep just because you disliked some of my thread's and post's. 99.9% of myself knows you had a reason to.

Fuzed - I'm sorry for making false quotes and making smart remarks VIA PM and giving you negative rep just because you dislike my post's. 99.9% of myself knows you had a reason to as well.

Beaver - I'm sorry for always being rude to you and making stupid and smart replies when not needed and it won't happen again.

- B.M.O

10 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by zTwist-MoDz; 12-26-2013 at 07:45 PM.

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: X_-ABlackGuy-_X

Jew still doesnt have coder

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Robot Universe Owner
    Creator of DarkFrost
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Medius450 PSN ID: Medius1337

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Roceso1337

im proud of u for making this thread, i didnt even have to tell u :P
    see guys he is maturing

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Check out Darkfrost
    Check out Robot Universe

Nintendo Section Moderator PvtRyan's Avatar

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gamer_pvtryan Steam ID: pvtryan_cl Wii Code: PvtRyan

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/xPvtRyanx

Quote Originally Posted by demon450 View Post
    see guys he is maturing
    I do agree as well, the fact of his age and how he is acting is pretty impressive, now there zTwist, you will have your immature times, I mean like dirty jokes, stupid stunts, pranks etc. You do show potential and I am also proud of how your progress is doing, you are honestly proving that demon has made a wise decision, I do hope you keep it up, and also, you don't always have to code wii, coding goes for PC, android, iOS, etc I think you know where I'm getting at, keep up the good work!

<PvtRyan used Tapatalk to make this Post>

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

PS4 Profile:

Good apology. Makes it seem like you're actually trying to change and mature.

But I will take that back^^ if you're doing the same shit again in a week.

Claptrap Fan
    Automotive Aficionado

Badge

Quote Originally Posted by demon450 View Post
    see guys he is maturing
    I'll give it two weeks.

I won't believe anything till I see proof.
    I would stop there but I feel like it's about time that I say what I think, keep in mind. I'm not beating around the bush here. I'm being straight forward. Don't like it? Oh well. I'm not trying to be mean or flame you. I'm telling you the truth from my perspective.

I always see you "apologize" for crap you've done; but you never seem to change. It goes far beyond your actions you perform on here. Someone hurts your feelings or talks down on you, you become defensive. Disliking or negative rep is how you defend yourself. We all have our ways of doing it, but I'm specifying your way.
    You've lied, you constantly acted immature, etc. (you know everything that we've told you). Yes people can change, I always see you saying "I will change this and that" but I never see proof of it.
    I respect your decision to post this thread, I do. I respect you as a beginner coder also; but I have a very low tolerance for you.
    I know you're trying to make a new start, in some way, for yourself; but wishing death upon someone who spends their days fighting for us? No, that's one of the worst. I have family who fight for the US, I have friends to. You wish death on anyone like that, not even an apology can fix that.
    You tend to say something hoping people will agree, then you apologize if someone disagrees or takes offense. Are you sorry? You may act like it, but the point is. You're not. You don't think before you post. You just don't.
    Change, you need to actually change who you are as a person then the actions will change. Cause I despise who you are as a person.

Now saying that, no one think that I don't respect him. I do. I respect everyone here, except for a few that I truly despise. I don't hop on the bandwagons a lot. zTwist. You have potential, I know what demon sees in you; but I wish him luck because you as a person needs a lot of work. Anyone can teach you how to code, but that doesn't mean crap if you're a lousy person.
    I was talking to someone and I said that I respect zTwist, their response was that I might get hated for that. You know what I say? Oh well.
    If you, zTwist, were to go on another forum and I saw you but no one else knew who you were I wouldn't say crap about what you've done here, I would let you live your life there; but here. You've done a lot to hurt yourself. It's going to take a pretty dang long time for you to recover from the reputation as a compulsive liar and thief. Just being honest.
    If you truly want to be a better person, do more than apologize. Make us believe it through your actions. Think before you post. Heck, I'll even offer my help if you doubt yourself for a response. I'm sure there are many people who will gladly help you if you prove to us you've changed.

Uh, I kinda lost what else I was going to say. Oops. Anyway, yeah.

tl;dr?
    zTwist, change and then I'll believe your apology.

Retired Prophet

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/kennethbgoodin

Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    Jew still doesnt have coder

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: NovaGfx

Quote Originally Posted by ColdfireTube View Post
    I won't believe anything till I see proof.
    I would stop there but I feel like it's about time that I say what I think, keep in mind. I'm not beating around the bush here. I'm being straight forward. Don't like it? Oh well. I'm not trying to be mean or flame you. I'm telling you the truth from my perspective.

I always see you "apologize" for crap you've done; but you never seem to change. It goes far beyond your actions you perform on here. Someone hurts your feelings or talks down on you, you become defensive. Disliking or negative rep is how you defend yourself. We all have our ways of doing it, but I'm specifying your way.
    You've lied, you constantly acted immature, etc. (you know everything that we've told you). Yes people can change, I always see you saying "I will change this and that" but I never see proof of it.
    I respect your decision to post this thread, I do. I respect you as a beginner coder also; but I have a very low tolerance for you.
    I know you're trying to make a new start, in some way, for yourself; but wishing death upon someone who spends their days fighting for us? No, that's one of the worst. I have family who fight for the US, I have friends to. You wish death on anyone like that, not even an apology can fix that.
    You tend to say something hoping people will agree, then you apologize if someone disagrees or takes offense. Are you sorry? You may act like it, but the point is. You're not. You don't think before you post. You just don't.
    Change, you need to actually change who you are as a person then the actions will change. Cause I despise who you are as a person.

Now saying that, no one think that I don't respect him. I do. I respect everyone here, except for a few that I truly despise. I don't hop on the bandwagons a lot. zTwist. You have potential, I know what demon sees in you; but I wish him luck because you as a person needs a lot of work. Anyone can teach you how to code, but that doesn't mean crap if you're a lousy person.
    I was talking to someone and I said that I respect zTwist, their response was that I might get hated for that. You know what I say? Oh well.
    If you, zTwist, were to go on another forum and I saw you but no one else knew who you were I wouldn't say crap about what you've done here, I would let you live your life there; but here. You've done a lot to hurt yourself. It's going to take a pretty dang long time for you to recover from the reputation as a compulsive liar and thief. Just being honest.
    If you truly want to be a better person, do more than apologize. Make us believe it through your actions. Think before you post. Heck, I'll even offer my help if you doubt yourself for a response. I'm sure there are many people who will gladly help you if you prove to us you've changed.

Uh, I kinda lost what else I was going to say. Oops. Anyway, yeah.

tl;dr?
    zTwist, change and then I'll believe your apology.
    This is what i was telling demon earlier. +Rep. I feel the same way. But i have seen an improvement. I actually watched what he was doing. Some stuff threw me off but the rest made me feel slightly more at ease with this kid. Hopefully what demon is doing will help him become a better person and spam less codes x) Don't get me wrong. I admire his enthusiasm to code. I like that in people. zTwist. Don't over do it though. I like that you're trying to keep wii alive but like i had said before in an earlier thread. Pile up your newest codes in a txt file or something and create videos or screenshots and make people anticipate for what new codes you're making them. You're literally the only wii coder i still see here posting new things. So keep that up. I respect your determination. That's one very good quality that you as a person has. ;) Keep it up. I don't hate you btw. My comments that seem hateful towards you, in most cases. Are me trying to make you feed off of the negative and keep going. Good job.

Quote Originally Posted by T.B.W View Post
    good job nigga

★ All Star ★
    XZERUDA

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xzeruda Steam ID: xzeruda Wii Code: xzeruda

Quote Originally Posted by Stride View Post
    This thing has turned like really serious about this kid, looks like he is the crazy kid and we are all the psychologist or parents of him trying to educate him to be a better person, really wow....
    Totally agree.. You should consider contacting a neuropsychiatric or a psychologist, you seem to have serious issues, this is not real life.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk