Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28
  1. #1
    Banned

    Badge

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Being Grumpy
    Posts
    1,301
    Points
    285
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Being Grumpy
    Posts
    1,301
    Points
    285
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: CandyCrusher PSN ID: CandyCrusher

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

    Default My True Apology.

    I know I already did a thread like this, but to me it didn't mean enough, so here is my true apology.

    JohnyBravo - I'm so sorry about wishing death upon you in war, soldiers die for our country every day and it was just so out of line and was a dreaded statement to place upon you. I wish you the best of luck.



    Bobby Hill - I'm sorry about being so rude and making smart remarks for no reason. I will try to keep those remarks to myself if needed next time, hopefully there won't be a next time.

    Yasmine - I'm sorry for disliking your post's and giving you negative rep just because you disliked some of my thread's and post's. 99.9% of myself knows you had a reason to.

    Fuzed - I'm sorry for making false quotes and making smart remarks VIA PM and giving you negative rep just because you dislike my post's. 99.9% of myself knows you had a reason to as well.

    Beaver - I'm sorry for always being rude to you and making stupid and smart replies when not needed and it won't happen again.

    - B.M.O

    10 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by zTwist-MoDz; 12-26-2013 at 07:45 PM.

  2. #2
    ABlackGuy's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    4,424
    Points
    5,457
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    4,424
    Points
    5,457
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: X_-ABlackGuy-_X

    Default

    Jew still doesnt have coder

    3 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  3. #3
    Robot Universe Owner
    Creator of DarkFrost
    demon450's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,717
    Points
    6,208
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,717
    Points
    6,208
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Medius450 PSN ID: Medius1337

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Roceso1337

    Default

    im proud of u for making this thread, i didnt even have to tell u :P
    see guys he is maturing

    5 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Check out Darkfrost
    Check out Robot Universe






  4. #4
    Nintendo Section Moderator PvtRyan's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Coding Wii
    Posts
    3,837
    Points
    1,581
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Coding Wii
    Posts
    3,837
    Points
    1,581
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: gamer_pvtryan Steam ID: pvtryan_cl Wii Code: PvtRyan

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/xPvtRyanx

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by demon450 View Post
    im proud of u for making this thread, i didnt even have to tell u :P
    see guys he is maturing
    I do agree as well, the fact of his age and how he is acting is pretty impressive, now there zTwist, you will have your immature times, I mean like dirty jokes, stupid stunts, pranks etc. You do show potential and I am also proud of how your progress is doing, you are honestly proving that demon has made a wise decision, I do hope you keep it up, and also, you don't always have to code wii, coding goes for PC, android, iOS, etc I think you know where I'm getting at, keep up the good work!


    <PvtRyan used Tapatalk to make this Post>

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


    PS4 Profile:

  5. #5
    Basket case. Equinox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,231
    Points
    1,475
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,231
    Points
    1,475

    Default

    Good apology. Makes it seem like you're actually trying to change and mature.

    But I will take that back^^ if you're doing the same shit again in a week.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Claptrap Fan
    Automotive Aficionado
    Icee's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,294
    Points
    23,697
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,294
    Points
    23,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by demon450 View Post
    im proud of u for making this thread, i didnt even have to tell u :P
    see guys he is maturing
    I'll give it two weeks.

    3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #7
    I agree. MatthewH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,481
    Points
    15,810
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,481
    Points
    15,810

    Default

    I won't believe anything till I see proof.
    I would stop there but I feel like it's about time that I say what I think, keep in mind. I'm not beating around the bush here. I'm being straight forward. Don't like it? Oh well. I'm not trying to be mean or flame you. I'm telling you the truth from my perspective.

    I always see you "apologize" for crap you've done; but you never seem to change. It goes far beyond your actions you perform on here. Someone hurts your feelings or talks down on you, you become defensive. Disliking or negative rep is how you defend yourself. We all have our ways of doing it, but I'm specifying your way.
    You've lied, you constantly acted immature, etc. (you know everything that we've told you). Yes people can change, I always see you saying "I will change this and that" but I never see proof of it.
    I respect your decision to post this thread, I do. I respect you as a beginner coder also; but I have a very low tolerance for you.
    I know you're trying to make a new start, in some way, for yourself; but wishing death upon someone who spends their days fighting for us? No, that's one of the worst. I have family who fight for the US, I have friends to. You wish death on anyone like that, not even an apology can fix that.
    You tend to say something hoping people will agree, then you apologize if someone disagrees or takes offense. Are you sorry? You may act like it, but the point is. You're not. You don't think before you post. You just don't.
    Change, you need to actually change who you are as a person then the actions will change. Cause I despise who you are as a person.

    Now saying that, no one think that I don't respect him. I do. I respect everyone here, except for a few that I truly despise. I don't hop on the bandwagons a lot. zTwist. You have potential, I know what demon sees in you; but I wish him luck because you as a person needs a lot of work. Anyone can teach you how to code, but that doesn't mean crap if you're a lousy person.
    I was talking to someone and I said that I respect zTwist, their response was that I might get hated for that. You know what I say? Oh well.
    If you, zTwist, were to go on another forum and I saw you but no one else knew who you were I wouldn't say crap about what you've done here, I would let you live your life there; but here. You've done a lot to hurt yourself. It's going to take a pretty dang long time for you to recover from the reputation as a compulsive liar and thief. Just being honest.
    If you truly want to be a better person, do more than apologize. Make us believe it through your actions. Think before you post. Heck, I'll even offer my help if you doubt yourself for a response. I'm sure there are many people who will gladly help you if you prove to us you've changed.

    Uh, I kinda lost what else I was going to say. Oops. Anyway, yeah.

    tl;dr?
    zTwist, change and then I'll believe your apology.

    3 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  8. #8

    Retired Prophet
    ToxicJew.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    S̢͎̳̞̲͈̪̳̻ͮͩt̟̳̏ͬ̔&#
    Posts
    7,809
    Points
    7,616
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    S̢͎̳̞̲͈̪̳̻ͮͩt̟̳̏ͬ̔&#
    Posts
    7,809
    Points
    7,616

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/kennethbgoodin

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    Jew still doesnt have coder

    3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

  9. #9
    Active Member ParadoxContra's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Texas Bitch!!!
    Posts
    826
    Points
    1,347
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Texas Bitch!!!
    Posts
    826
    Points
    1,347
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: NovaGfx

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdfireTube View Post
    I won't believe anything till I see proof.
    I would stop there but I feel like it's about time that I say what I think, keep in mind. I'm not beating around the bush here. I'm being straight forward. Don't like it? Oh well. I'm not trying to be mean or flame you. I'm telling you the truth from my perspective.

    I always see you "apologize" for crap you've done; but you never seem to change. It goes far beyond your actions you perform on here. Someone hurts your feelings or talks down on you, you become defensive. Disliking or negative rep is how you defend yourself. We all have our ways of doing it, but I'm specifying your way.
    You've lied, you constantly acted immature, etc. (you know everything that we've told you). Yes people can change, I always see you saying "I will change this and that" but I never see proof of it.
    I respect your decision to post this thread, I do. I respect you as a beginner coder also; but I have a very low tolerance for you.
    I know you're trying to make a new start, in some way, for yourself; but wishing death upon someone who spends their days fighting for us? No, that's one of the worst. I have family who fight for the US, I have friends to. You wish death on anyone like that, not even an apology can fix that.
    You tend to say something hoping people will agree, then you apologize if someone disagrees or takes offense. Are you sorry? You may act like it, but the point is. You're not. You don't think before you post. You just don't.
    Change, you need to actually change who you are as a person then the actions will change. Cause I despise who you are as a person.

    Now saying that, no one think that I don't respect him. I do. I respect everyone here, except for a few that I truly despise. I don't hop on the bandwagons a lot. zTwist. You have potential, I know what demon sees in you; but I wish him luck because you as a person needs a lot of work. Anyone can teach you how to code, but that doesn't mean crap if you're a lousy person.
    I was talking to someone and I said that I respect zTwist, their response was that I might get hated for that. You know what I say? Oh well.
    If you, zTwist, were to go on another forum and I saw you but no one else knew who you were I wouldn't say crap about what you've done here, I would let you live your life there; but here. You've done a lot to hurt yourself. It's going to take a pretty dang long time for you to recover from the reputation as a compulsive liar and thief. Just being honest.
    If you truly want to be a better person, do more than apologize. Make us believe it through your actions. Think before you post. Heck, I'll even offer my help if you doubt yourself for a response. I'm sure there are many people who will gladly help you if you prove to us you've changed.

    Uh, I kinda lost what else I was going to say. Oops. Anyway, yeah.

    tl;dr?
    zTwist, change and then I'll believe your apology.
    This is what i was telling demon earlier. +Rep. I feel the same way. But i have seen an improvement. I actually watched what he was doing. Some stuff threw me off but the rest made me feel slightly more at ease with this kid. Hopefully what demon is doing will help him become a better person and spam less codes x) Don't get me wrong. I admire his enthusiasm to code. I like that in people. zTwist. Don't over do it though. I like that you're trying to keep wii alive but like i had said before in an earlier thread. Pile up your newest codes in a txt file or something and create videos or screenshots and make people anticipate for what new codes you're making them. You're literally the only wii coder i still see here posting new things. So keep that up. I respect your determination. That's one very good quality that you as a person has. ;) Keep it up. I don't hate you btw. My comments that seem hateful towards you, in most cases. Are me trying to make you feed off of the negative and keep going. Good job.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by T.B.W View Post
    good job nigga

  10. #10
    ★ All Star ★
    XZERUDA
    zeru's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    1,033
    Points
    1,227
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    1,033
    Points
    1,227
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: xzeruda Steam ID: xzeruda Wii Code: xzeruda

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stride View Post
    This thing has turned like really serious about this kid, looks like he is the crazy kid and we are all the psychologist or parents of him trying to educate him to be a better person, really wow....
    Totally agree.. You should consider contacting a neuropsychiatric or a psychologist, you seem to have serious issues, this is not real life.

    Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 11:07 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.