Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    Banned

    Badge

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    401
    Points
    776
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    401
    Points
    776
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: xLegionx666

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/OGzLegion Kik Username: Legion_hax

    Default B.M.O Banned from Coder!

    B.M.O Said he would change but hasn't. Making codes that really don't change shit and stealing credits isn't coding for example B.M.O took credit for this code in which he did not make.

    Code:
    [Multiplayer] [MEGA] Profile Deletion + More [Ban] Code [B.M.O/777eThOd*/T.B.W]
    28200FA0 0000XXXX
    F6000001 8000817F
    809454AC 8092F668
    14000018 01000000
    C2A64D88 00000002
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 60000000
    06B0AA84 00000020
    00181818 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    06B0AAA4 00000020
    00181818 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    06B0AAC4 00000020
    00181818 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    06B0AAE4 00000020
    00181818 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    054B5168 01000000
    048F933C 01000000
    048F9530 01000000
    048F960C 01000000
    048FEA28 01000000
    048FEEE8 01000000
    04944660 01000000
    04C396F0 64000000
    04C0E508 64000000
    04C5C710 64000000
    04C5C7C0 64000000
    42000000 C0000000
    047C8E64 42616E6E
    0486B974 745F4261
    048C4F98 4442414E
    E0000000 80008000
    *Warning: Use at your own risk.
    If any one else has codes that he has stolen credit for since he has been coder post them here so Admins can see.

    -1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Banned

    Badge

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Being Grumpy
    Posts
    1,301
    Points
    285
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Being Grumpy
    Posts
    1,301
    Points
    285
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: CandyCrusher PSN ID: CandyCrusher

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ⓐLEGIONⓐ View Post
    B.M.O Said he would change but hasn't. Making codes that really don't change shit and stealing credits isn't coding for example B.M.O took credit for this code in which he did not make.

    Code:
    [Multiplayer] [MEGA] Profile Deletion + More [Ban] Code [B.M.O/777eThOd*/T.B.W]
    28200FA0 0000XXXX
    F6000001 8000817F
    809454AC 8092F668
    14000018 01000000
    C2A64D88 00000002
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 60000000
    06B0AA84 00000020
    00181818 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    06B0AAA4 00000020
    00181818 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    06B0AAC4 00000020
    00181818 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    06B0AAE4 00000020
    00181818 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    054B5168 01000000
    048F933C 01000000
    048F9530 01000000
    048F960C 01000000
    048FEA28 01000000
    048FEEE8 01000000
    04944660 01000000
    04C396F0 64000000
    04C0E508 64000000
    04C5C710 64000000
    04C5C7C0 64000000
    42000000 C0000000
    047C8E64 42616E6E
    0486B974 745F4261
    048C4F98 4442414E
    E0000000 80008000
    *Warning: Use at your own risk.
    If any one else has codes that he has stolen credit for since he has been coder post them here so Admins can see.
    You're saying I didn't make that? I have my own addresses in there buddy. Look again.

    -4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Banned

    Badge

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    401
    Points
    776
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    401
    Points
    776
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: xLegionx666

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/OGzLegion Kik Username: Legion_hax

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by B.M.O View Post
    You're saying I didn't make that? I have my own addresses in there buddy. Look again.
    that's why others say its credit stolen to buddy.Try Again

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Suicidal Thoughts
    Atmosphere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Oceans Ate Alaska
    Posts
    3,648
    Points
    2,290
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Oceans Ate Alaska
    Posts
    3,648
    Points
    2,290
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: xINSTANT CRUSHx Steam ID: xatmospherex

    Default

    B.M.O will no longer be responding to this thread, just told him not to so no drama occurs.
    Honestly, he gave credits for this code.
    So, in that case Legion, shhhhh.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #5
    The Quiet One. 0zzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,171
    Points
    7,514
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,171
    Points
    7,514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ⓐLEGIONⓐ View Post
    If any one else has codes that he has stolen credit for since he has been coder post them here so Admins can see.
    If you are going to call someone out atleast have evidence, don't ask for evidence lol.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    There's a difference between us. You think the people of this country exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it.

    Free bitcoin's referal link

    Site BBcodes

  6. #6
    Banned

    Badge

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Being Grumpy
    Posts
    1,301
    Points
    285
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Being Grumpy
    Posts
    1,301
    Points
    285
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: CandyCrusher PSN ID: CandyCrusher

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yasmine View Post
    B.M.O will no longer be responding to this thread, just told him not to so no drama occurs.
    Honestly, he gave credits for this code.
    So, in that case Legion, shhhhh.
    I'm sorry atmosphere, BTW thanks, but this is my last response to clear things up, everything in red is mine, everything in cyan is T.B.W's, and everything in green is 777eThOd*'s.

    Code:
    [Multiplayer] [MEGA] Profile Deletion + More [Ban] Code [B.M.O/777eThOd*/T.B.W]
    28200FA0 0000XXXX
    F6000001 8000817F
    809454AC 8092F668
    14000018 01000000
    C2A64D88 00000002
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 60000000
    06B0AA84 00000020
    00181818 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    06B0AAA4 00000020
    00181818 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    06B0AAC4 00000020
    00181818 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    06B0AAE4 00000020
    00181818 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    054B5168 01000000
    048F933C 01000000
    048F9530 01000000
    048F960C 01000000
    048FEA28 01000000
    048FEEE8 01000000
    04944660 01000000
    04C396F0 64000000
    04C0E508 64000000
    04C5C710 64000000
    04C5C7C0 64000000
    42000000 C0000000
    047C8E64 42616E6E
    0486B974 745F4261
    048C4F98 4442414E
    E0000000 80008000
    *Warning: Use at your own risk.

    -5 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by zTwist-MoDz; 01-16-2014 at 05:11 PM.

  7. #7
    Claptrap Fan
    Automotive Aficionado
    Icee's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,284
    Points
    23,685
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,284
    Points
    23,685

    Default

    Wrong credits. Every code goes to Quban, get it right you noobs.

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    [HOONIGAN]


  8. #8
    Elite Slowduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    All the places
    Posts
    10,204
    Points
    9,472
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    All the places
    Posts
    10,204
    Points
    9,472

    Default

    pm sub for mod menus

    4 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by B.M.O View Post
    I'm sorry atmosphere, BTW thanks, but this is my last response to clear things up, everything in red is mine, everything in cyan is T.B.W's, and everything in green is 777eThOd*'s.

    Code:
    [Multiplayer] [MEGA] Profile Deletion + More [Ban] Code [B.M.O/777eThOd*/T.B.W]
    28200FA0 0000XXXX
    F6000001 8000817F
    809454AC 8092F668
    14000018 01000000
    C2A64D88 00000002
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 60000000
    06B0AA84 00000020
    00181818 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    06B0AAA4 00000020
    00181818 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    06B0AAC4 00000020
    00181818 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    06B0AAE4 00000020
    00181818 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    054B5168 01000000
    048F933C 01000000
    048F9530 01000000
    048F960C 01000000
    048FEA28 01000000
    048FEEE8 01000000
    04944660 01000000
    04C396F0 64000000
    04C0E508 64000000
    04C5C710 64000000
    04C5C7C0 64000000
    42000000 C0000000
    047C8E64 42616E6E
    0486B974 745F4261
    048C4F98 4442414E
    E0000000 80008000
    *Warning: Use at your own risk.
    Last time I checked this code give you a code dumb so non functional.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Banned

    Badge

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Being Grumpy
    Posts
    1,301
    Points
    285
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Being Grumpy
    Posts
    1,301
    Points
    285
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: CandyCrusher PSN ID: CandyCrusher

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Last time I checked this code give you a code dumb so non functional.
    What? I just put this together recently....

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 03:04 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.