Badge

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: schitzotm

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

Default Help and input on Iphone 4s

Alright, so I know I have a microsoft phone but the company I work for decided to upgrade/get rid of my nextel (my company phone) and got me an Iphone 4s on verizon. I am not too up to date on phones. (especially apple phones as I stated in an earlier thread the phone before my windows phone was an old brick with no internet)
    So my question/request is: Are there any benefits to doing anything to this phone and what are they and why?
    And if you could point me in the direction I need to go.
    Info:
    Carrier: verizon
    Version: 7.0.4
    Modem firmware: 5.0.02

And a big thanks to any help.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    ifndef FaTaL-is-God [else] define Grace-U
    class Grace-U < Formula
    system bin/"grace-ubat"
    brew install grace-u
    endif //BM\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff4 s\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffbR\Ufffff fff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffB\Uffffffff\Uffff ffffb"\u7d98\Uffffffff4\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Ufffff fffq8[Z\Uffffffff\Uffffffff=\Uffffffffm \Uffffffff
    \Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffffy\Uffffffff\Ufffffff f

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: iiGhillieSniper

Quote Originally Posted by FaTaL_ErRo(R) View Post
    Alright, so I know I have a microsoft phone but the company I work for decided to upgrade/get rid of my nextel (my company phone) and got me an Iphone 4s on verizon. I am not too up to date on phones. (especially apple phones as I stated in an earlier thread the phone before my windows phone was an old brick with no internet)
    So my question/request is: Are there any benefits to doing anything to this phone and what are they and why?
    And if you could point me in the direction I need to go.
    Info:
    Carrier: verizon
    Version: 7.0.4
    Modem firmware: 5.0.02

And a big thanks to any help.
    The iPhone 4S is a pretty damn good phone still, as it has that dual-core processor. The phone could be used for gaming, reading things online, and it also comes with a personal assistant (Siri). Hold home button and you can have Siri do a of things, like read texts, emails, find the weather, finding important information..the possibilities are endless! If your company is fine with this, you could also jailbreak the phone to do more with it!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Badge

Gamer IDs

Contact info:

Yeah sorry I didn't clarify. I know how to use the phone I am interested the jailbreaking portion.
    I am not familiar with that part of phones.
    But thanks for responding.
    I am looking for reasons why I should jailbreak it. And if I do what's the best method of jailbreak. What's available after jailbreaking that wasn't there prior to.

class Grace-U < Formula
    system bin/"grace-ubat"
    brew install grace-u
    endif //BM\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff4 s\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffbR\Ufffff fff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffB\Uffffffff\Uffff ffffb"\u7d98\Uffffffff4\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Ufffff fffq8[Z\Uffffffff\Uffffffff=\Uffffffffm \Uffffffff

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: iiGhillieSniper

Yeah sorry I didn't clarify. I know how to use the phone I am interested the jailbreaking portion.
    I am looking for reasons why I should jailbreak it. And if I do what's the best method of jailbreak. What's available after jailbreaking that wasn't there prior to.
    Use evasi0n.com to jailbreak the phone. Make sure you do a backup first, as it could cause you to bootloop. Jailbreaking will allow you to do many things, like change the theme of your phone, tweak your phone (for example, having the music app fetch lyrics for the song playing, and MANY more things), and allow root access, meaning the phone could be used like a USB drive for memory.

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: NovaGfx

Doing that to your phone will make the warranty void, and if you break it, you won't get a new one from your company. Any modified version of that phone is not really allowed, why do you think they try to patch it every time? The issues with that for the Apple company are, the piracy, and modification of their product, i wouldn't recommend you to do so onto your companies phone.

Quote Originally Posted by T.B.W View Post
    good job nigga

Retired Prophet

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/kennethbgoodin

You can customize different aspects, add new functionality, and fix things you don't like with jailbreaking. The possibilities are really only limited by the imagination/efforts of developers.

Quote Originally Posted by ParadoxContra View Post
    Doing that to your phone will make the warranty void, and if you break it, you won't get a new one from your company. Any modified version of that phone is not really allowed, why do you think they try to patch it every time? The issues with that for the Apple company are, the piracy, and modification of their product, i wouldn't recommend you to do so onto your companies phone.
    Not really true. A restore in iTunes will remove any traces of the phone ever being jailbroken.

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Badge

Gamer IDs

Contact info:

Quote Originally Posted by ParadoxContra View Post
    I am a service manager at a construction equipment rental company. All service managers in the company also have to turn wrenches. I also have to be road mechanic.
    I have successfully smashed 12 phones in the past 6 years. BTW a cat d10 dozer weighs about 126000 lbs. also on steel tracks. They won't warranty a phone ran over by one. Trust me we've tried. But if something goes wrong with the phone I am sure it will be fixed by the dozer method....lol
    But thanks for warning.

class Grace-U < Formula
    system bin/"grace-ubat"
    brew install grace-u