Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ($user_isGay == TRUE)? giveAids() : break; aids's Avatar

Badge

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TheOriginalVirus

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/riottape Kik Username: aids gtalk account: codeleakers.com@gmail.com

Default Where have I been?? Rocketing to the moon!! Šogecoin$$$$$$$$$

Greetings.

At least one of you has probably wondered where i've been over the past month or so. If you can remember back to mid-December, I popped in and had Dem make a post about the brand new Dogecoin. No one gave a shit, as expected, possibly one of you may have taken an interest.

Well, i started out slow, gathering my dogecoins from tips on reddit and the now defunct doge faucets. started out with cpu mining, cloud mining and ganked a shit ati4800 firepro out of an office computer, threw it in my piece of shit desktop.

I started mining on my work computer. I couldnt get enough hashes out of the firepro at home, so i bought a gpu at best buy, used it for two weeks and returned it, twice. Built another computer out of spare parts to use the firepro cuz my computer only had one pcie slot.

Next i bought a 7950 to mine on. my r7 260 on loan from best buy was only getting about 170kh/s, my two firepros in action about 180kh/s combined. The 7950 is a beast at 700kh/s. Luckily I was able to mine on it for a few days before the price of dogecoin went through the roof along with the difficulty....just my fucking luck.

So I had to buy another card an r9 290x which is normally a beast but not the brand i got Also about this time is when I had sparks coming from the fucking 7950, so it blew and I had to RMA that shit back. I'm still waiting on it.

Since my mobo only had one PCIe slot, well, i had to get a new one. It's nice though, 5 pcie slots [email protected] and [email protected], got that on the cheap along with an AMD sempron 145, i barely need any cpu power, just shit that saves on the electric bill.

So, im hashing at about 1mh/s right now, by the time i get all my cards back and in i should be around 2.3mh/s with room for 2 more cards so im hoping to be getting aroun 3-4 mh/s when everything's said and done.

Currently i have amassed a measly 225,000 dogecoins, but for starting with nothing and learning as i go it's not bad. had i not had any issues with the other card i would be about double that or close to it. The current difficulty is about 3 times what i started out with, meaning if i was getting 10k doge per day im only getting about 2-3k per day, which isnt bad considering the price has risen alongside it.

as i type this doge sits around 170 satoshi, or .0000017BTC...which may not seem like much until you multiply .0000017 by 225k which gives me about .35BTC or so, and with BTC around $800-$900, the value is between $300 and $400. thats right, $300 mining doge for a month.

right now doge is the most profitable coin, you can still get in on it. Doge is a scrypt coin, BTC(bitcoin) is a SHA-256 coin. It's too complicated to get into shit, but you cant mine BTC on a computer anymore unless you have ASICS, i got a few usb asics i run off a raspberry pi just for the fuck of it and they mine peercoins and terracoins. I have a cloud server mining cpu coins, currently metiscoin, but im not making near enough to pay for the cloud computing, which is $20 a month, no big deal.

Add up all the total coins i have plus the bitcoins i buy regularly when they dip to $750 and i have about $600 in cryptocurrency. All pulled out of thin air, aside from the $100 in btc i've bought. but if the price of BTC doubles, which it should this year, then my $100 becomes $200 along with the value of the other coins as well. they may not double but their prices are relative to bitcoin.

I urge all of you to consider learning about cryptocurrency. It's NOT a "get rich scheme," but it is a way to make a few bucks on the cheap. If we get enough interest we can start mining here, or open a node on a p2pool and mine together. I pretty much know alot of shit at this point having built and continually toubleshooting my rig so if you have legit questions I can assist you.

my incomplete mining rig

shot of doge wallet from a week ago

GET INVOLVED!!

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    BTC: 1AidsG8MHF4cEN6KpY1mhJPBhXtms65GVE

Robot Universe Owner
    Creator of DarkFrost
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Medius450 PSN ID: Medius1337

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Roceso1337

thats nice dude, i was thinking about it but i cant because i only have 1 computer and cant afford to get another for mining or have my current one blow up. so are u comin back to cl now? we had quite a bit of changes in the last month including new forums and usergroups

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Check out Darkfrost
    Check out Robot Universe

From what it sounds like, you've been busy.
    The whole crypto-currency thing is something I'm on the edge about. I'm either all in or all out. And sadly right now I'm all out. I would love to learn more, but I'm with demon. I can't afford another computer. :/
    Again though. I would love to learn more and get to know the whole system better with all the dogecoins, bitcoins, etc. and how they are "mined" and all that works cause one day when I get the money I might just start. Lol.

But that's pretty cool what you've been doing!

-1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

When you first posted this i did have a look as the prospect of free cash ,regardless of the amount is appealing .The main things that have held me back has been the same reason as Demon , I only have the 1 pc & i've not got the cash to replace it if it breaks .
    Just of of curiosity ,If you take out the price of the hardware bought to mine so far, how much would be left out of the $300 ?

I'ma Fuckin Scalie

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XEFDragon Steam ID: SketchyDragon

hoeshit 290x that's one sexy card.

I like your case design too.

Quote Originally Posted by OSaMaBiNLoGiN View Post
    HOLY SHIT KILL YOURSELF
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuck Sky View Post
    Are you fucking retarded

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: josechibi123 Steam ID: josechibi1

290x is the best for GPU mining

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

"War is war, and war never changes."
    http://i.imgur.com/wbVufuC.jpg from xLove

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: iMuckedUrFom

Quote Originally Posted by demon450 View Post
    thats nice dude, i was thinking about it but i cant because i only have 1 computer and cant afford to get another for mining or have my current one blow up. so are u comin back to cl now? we had quite a bit of changes in the last month including new forums and usergroups
    You should get a windows vps. With some good specs, it'll help out a bunch, And they're about have the price of a computer for office work.

Quote Originally Posted by volcom89 View Post
    I get pussy on a regular basis, I'm stacking my paper making $500-$600 a month at my part time job. I'm a real nigga because I keep shit 100 and you won't ever catch me on the bandwagon like most the people on here.

Badge

Gamer IDs

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/riottape Kik Username: aids gtalk account: codeleakers.com@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by demon450 View Post
    How does one blue up a computer? Lol

Badge

Gamer IDs

Contact info:

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire202 View Post
    From what it sounds like, you've been busy.
    The whole crypto-currency thing is something I'm on the edge about. I'm either all in or all out. And sadly right now I'm all out. I would love to learn more, but I'm with demon. I can't afford another computer. :/
    Again though. I would love to learn more and get to know the whole system better with all the dogecoins, bitcoins, etc. and how they are "mined" and all that works cause one day when I get the money I might just start. Lol.

But that's pretty cool what you've been doing!
    You will regret not getting in now.

Quote Originally Posted by spicy View Post
    You will regret not getting in now.
    I'm not informed about it. So I wouldn't feel to comfortable going in. Plus the fact that I don't have the extra to spend on a mining computer