User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: schitzotm

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

Default Make your own ringtone IPHONE

This actually works.
    http://www.techhive.com/article/1562..._Ringtone.html

Go to I tunes on your pc, find a song you want to make a ringtone (must be mp3 format), right click on it, select get info, select the option tab, change the start and end time of the song (no more than 30 seconds for ringtones), hit ok. Right click the song again, select create AAC version. A second copy of the song is created but is only the length of time you selected. Then drag that short song file out of itunes and onto your desktop. Then go back to your original song and reset you song start/end time to original. Now back to your file you dragged to your desktop, Change the .m4a to .m4r , (that is the file extension. Once that is done simply double click it and it will see it in itunes as a ringtone. Now sync your Iphone to your pc, then go to tones and sync the phone. (on your pc Itunes) And then you can go to your ringtones on your phone and it is there for you to select.
    Have fun. I know this is old news. But I just got an Iphone and figured this out and thought I would share.

You actually should be able to do this with homemade ringtones too. As long as they are MP3 format. You would just change the extension to .m4r and as long as it isn't any longer than 30 seconds it should still work.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by TeAm_FaTaL; 02-07-2014 at 09:04 PM.
    ifndef FaTaL-is-God [else] define Grace-U
    class Grace-U < Formula
    system bin/"grace-ubat"
    brew install grace-u
    endif //BM\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff4 s\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffbR\Ufffff fff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffB\Uffffffff\Uffff ffffb"\u7d98\Uffffffff4\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Ufffff fffq8[Z\Uffffffff\Uffffffff=\Uffffffffm \Uffffffff
    \Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffffy\Uffffffff\Ufffffff f