Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Art Corner Moderator MejaiDesigns's Avatar
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/ApexDesignsCL

Default [LoL]First PvP Match

Well damn i'm better on actual PvP then I am against A.I Anyways not to bad I guess.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: x-CrimsoN-x21

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/xCrimmYx?feature=mhee

LOL THE BUILDS I CAN'T HANDLE OMFG LOL. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

Your build was fine. However, don't get two boots. I personally buy Last Whisper as one of my last items; damage>AR pen early game (imo) The Statikk shiv was a good item, and dorans was alright, however I personally don't use Dorans unless I'm running two life steal quints in my rune book. Not bad for your first pvp. Play with me later pls?

1v1 (as of June) :
    Wins: 2 Losses: 0
    We accept the love we think we deserve.

Contact info:

Quote Originally Posted by Austin . View Post
    LOL THE BUILDS I CAN'T HANDLE OMFG LOL. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

Your build was fine. However, don't get two boots. I personally buy Last Whisper as one of my last items; damage>AR pen early game (imo) The Statikk shiv was a good item, and dorans was alright, however I personally don't use Dorans unless I'm running two life steal quints in my rune book. Not bad for your first pvp. Play with me later pls?
    Alright thanks for the information, and yeah just add me.

Whirling Death
    #LeagueOfDraven
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xCactusx

Quote Originally Posted by Austin . View Post

Wrongerino. Shiv rush = no good for Ashe. Get yourself a BT or Infinity Edge before that, feel free to get the shiv or a phantom dancer after that. Last Whisper should be your 3rd or 4th item, never later. Doran's is only recommended if you're running Lifesteal quints, if you're not then Longsword start is better but getting a Doran's when you back is fine.
    Gotta say, for your first pvp game your build is surprisingly good. You say not bad I say pretty damn good, you dun good that match.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus View Post
    Wrongerino. Shiv rush = no good for Ashe. Get yourself a BT or Infinity Edge before that, feel free to get the shiv or a phantom dancer after that. Last Whisper should be your 3rd or 4th item, never later. Doran's is only recommended if you're running Lifesteal quints, if you're not then Longsword start is better but getting a Doran's when you back is fine.
    Gotta say, for your first pvp game your build is surprisingly good. You say not bad I say pretty damn good, you dun good that match.
    shiv rush is fine on ashe

Apex feel free to add me in game and I can teach you some stuff I know about the game
    IGN: TheEpic001

Tig O Bitties

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/l3g3darymods

people are more prone to make stupid mistakes more than bots will. congratz though bro. feel free to add me and we can play some time: 69Turtle69

Whirling Death
    #LeagueOfDraven
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by 001 View Post
    shiv rush is fine on ashe

Apex feel free to add me in game and I can teach you some stuff I know about the game
    IGN: TheEpic001
    I'm sure that pushing power you get from it will be used to it's fullest extent when you have no survivability or dueling potential
    Enemies manage to get on you once and you die if they can get proper cc on you. Not like you should have be pushing when you're as weak as Ashe is with a Shiv only.

Last edited by Cactus; 02-11-2014 at 03:45 PM.

Contact info:

Well thanks guys for the information and everything.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus View Post
    I'm sure that pushing power you get from it will be used to it's fullest extent when you have no survivability or dueling potential
    Enemies manage to get on you once and you die if they can get proper cc on you. Not like you should have be pushing when you're as weak as Ashe is with a Shiv only.
    you think that its bad but its not, it gives ashe the mobility it needs, and is why you also buy a vampiric scepter first. or if you want a bf sword. she can already stick onto someone properly and it adds to her kiting potentail. the crit dmg also gives her the duelling power she needs, you never look into things and go directly to conclusions
    edit: dorans blade start with 3 ls quince can also be enough, which is what you should have. or at least 2 ls quince

Whirling Death
    #LeagueOfDraven
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by 001 View Post
    you think that its bad but its not, it gives ashe the mobility it needs, and is why you also buy a vampiric scepter first. or if you want a bf sword. she can already stick onto someone properly and it adds to her kiting potentail. the crit dmg also gives her the duelling power she needs, you never look into things and go directly to conclusions
    edit: dorans blade start with 3 ls quince can also be enough, which is what you should have. or at least 2 ls quince
    Well saying that you need to get a sceptar ahead of time or a BF sword is different from just plainly saying to rush Shiv, it's me just making a conclusion based off the information you provided at the time. Skeptical about that dueling power though, I doubt she'd be able to duel people with that. Kiting is a given, that works perfectly for kiting considering the MS it gives you. 2 or 3 LS quints is fine with Doran's although that's not going to be enough to stop you from getting a Sceptar or a BF Sword before that Shiv. It's not a common rush on her nor is there even a need to. The BT is a safe item that gives you sustain and the IE works with her crit along with giving your plenty of damage, either one is safer to rush than a Shiv.