Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25
  1. #1
    Diehard
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,342
    Points
    3,488
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,342
    Points
    3,488

    Default GOD Is Using The Media To Warn Us Who The Lawless one is

    Ok guys I know I said I was done but im back posting up these Videos, but i'm definetly done with telling people repent though



    -1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Banned

    Badge

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Being Grumpy
    Posts
    1,301
    Points
    285
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Being Grumpy
    Posts
    1,301
    Points
    285
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: CandyCrusher PSN ID: CandyCrusher

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

    Default

    I believe in science.

    -2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Bad Company
    RED 58's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zTwist-MoDz View Post
    I believe in science.
    You should know religion uses a great deal of science. Besides corner path doesn't actually believe in God, he just posts stupid shit here to annoy people.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!



    Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Red 58 = Swoot (Reincarnated)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOOBER View Post
    Terr0r you need a Gecko. Lets go to the Pet store and buy one
    Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    He may not have a soul but he still has a brain. Unlike Russ who has neither.

  4. #4
    Diehard
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,342
    Points
    3,488
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,342
    Points
    3,488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RED 58 View Post
    You should know religion uses a great deal of science. Besides corner path doesn't actually believe in God, he just posts stupid shit here to annoy people.
    Quote Originally Posted by RED 58 View Post
    You should know religion uses a great deal of science. Besides corner path doesn't actually believe in God, he just posts stupid shit here to annoy people.
    No again I do believe in GOD and his word I just don't believe in religion, because why do I have to join a group to believe in GOD? "That's what I do not get about religion"

    Before I start, to anyone that cares, I am not just randomly putting youtube videos on here, all these videos in this section is from that guy "Mrboldsoulja4christ" channel. I don't want anyone to think
    i'm just believing anybody on youtube...

    Secondly Its funny we have christians on this site, but not even trying to warn everyone here, Plus knowing this site is practically mostly atheist..
    No its not called forcing people to believe, its called just posting the stuff on the site...

    Guys look at all the end time signs that happening, like gay marriage with extended gay rights. God warned that this will happen in the end times,
    how can you guys not see it lol

    NOTE: Red 58 this wasn't all directed to you, well the first top sentenced is, but I just didn't feel like double posting.


    Again people please don't say I'm forcing I'm just sharing to you whats coming

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #5
    -.-. ..- -. - Equinox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,229
    Points
    1,473
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,229
    Points
    1,473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    No again I do believe in GOD and his word I just don't believe in religion, because why do I have to join a group to believe in GOD? "That's what I do not get about religion"

    Before I start, to anyone that cares, I am not just randomly putting youtube videos on here, all these videos in this section is from that guy "Mrboldsoulja4christ" channel. I don't want anyone to think
    i'm just believing anybody on youtube...

    Secondly Its funny we have christians on this site, but not even trying to warn everyone here, Plus knowing this site is practically mostly atheist..
    No its not called forcing people to believe, its called just posting the stuff on the site...

    Guys look at all the end time signs that happening, like gay marriage with extended gay rights. God warned that this will happen in the end times,
    how can you guys not see it lol

    NOTE: Red 58 this wasn't all directed to you, well the first top sentenced is, but I just didn't feel like double posting.


    Again people please don't say I'm forcing I'm just sharing to you whats coming
    GOD HATES YOU.

    #SATAN666

    On a serious note, I can't believe anyone would even believe that.

    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath
    Again people please don't say I'm forcing I'm just sharing to you whats coming
    lol k.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  6. #6
    ★ All Star ★
    XZERUDA
    Lizardgic Acid's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    1,033
    Points
    1,227
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    1,033
    Points
    1,227
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: xzeruda Steam ID: xzeruda Wii Code: xzeruda

    Default

    It's unbelievable how people can fall into this stupid trash,

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Frozenbit.io Vintage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    4,256
    Points
    6,291
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    4,256
    Points
    6,291

    Default

    We aren't trying to warn people because the Internet isn't the place for it. Everyone here knows so they are responsible for their own choice. Cornerpath I can answer anything you can but in the right way and more. You say you don't believe in religion but believing in God you would be a Christian which is called Christianity which is a religion. Religion is based on the god you believe and worship. You may have confused religion with the term denominations.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. #8
    115 expert
    CoD Annihilator
    Element 115's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Excavation Site 64
    Posts
    2,270
    Points
    3,092
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Excavation Site 64
    Posts
    2,270
    Points
    3,092
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: stevenator64 PSN ID: stevenator64 Wii Code: Cpt.Glitch

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/CaptianGlitch?feature=watch

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waker View Post
    It's unbelievable how people can fall into this stupid trash,
    Quote Originally Posted by Nox View Post
    On a serious note, I can't believe anyone would even believe that.
    .
    Just because he believes in something you don't doesn't mean to be a fag about it. (not flaming you) No need o hate on anyone for what they believe in. Hell, there is literally a religion that people believe in that people think we are a simulated environment. Like the Sims. Tbh that is the gayest thing I have ever heard but I don't walk around telling anyone who believes in it, that they suck and are stupid in believing it. Believe it or don't Simple. Again not a flame against you guys. Just saying.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kori
    torrents are gay. Free is where it's at.
    LMPT Creations

  9. #9
    #TeamJennifer
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل
    MrSlowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Dat PS3 Section Yo
    Posts
    3,383
    Points
    776
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Dat PS3 Section Yo
    Posts
    3,383
    Points
    776
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: MrSlowski- Steam ID: MrSlowski

    Default

    >complains about thread
    >clicks on thread to complain about thread
    oh and

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by MrSlowski; 02-14-2014 at 05:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa View Post
    tranny^


  10. #10
    I'ma Fuckin Scalie

    Feckless.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    F̷̧̨̙̞̱̥̓̄̂ͯ̃ͬ̚̚͟U&#
    Posts
    3,014
    Points
    8,635
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    F̷̧̨̙̞̱̥̓̄̂ͯ̃ͬ̚̚͟U&#
    Posts
    3,014
    Points
    8,635
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: XEFDragon Steam ID: SketchyDragon

    Default

    why dont we have a hentai section yet

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by OSaMaBiNLoGiN View Post
    HOLY SHIT KILL YOURSELF
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuck Sky View Post
    Are you fucking retarded

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 12:44 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.