Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Badge

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: iMuckedUrFom

Default How do i deal with depression?

I've been feeling depressed and went to the doctor to get evaluated for ADD, and the Woman said that i have signs and symptoms of depression ( Negative thoughts of death and me harming others). And i've been feeling alone and can only be a bit better when i'm with people other than my family. I wasn't diagnosed with Depression but i have before and it doesn't feel good. Idk what i should do. Nothing makes me feel complete. I don't like being around my family and i don't feel like i should be in school anymore. I don't even care about my future anymore. I feel like it wouldn't matter if i died because i have no purpose. I know someone has felt this way before so i'm reaching out on these forums for help. I don't like the pain of feeling alone but i like the way i feel when i'm thinking negatively and thinking about hurting people around me...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom89 View Post
    I get pussy on a regular basis, I'm stacking my paper making $500-$600 a month at my part time job. I'm a real nigga because I keep shit 100 and you won't ever catch me on the bandwagon like most the people on here.

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: X_-ABlackGuy-_X

I had gone threw shit like this. I looked at how my life was shitty compared to others especially my peers. And then I saw in reality it wasnt as bad as others. I wasnt starving, I had a roof over my head even if it was just a small apartment, I had a laptop and PS2/Wii (this was a while ago) and I wasnt a loner at school. Im not trying to be an asshole but this is the truth. Unless you live in dirt poor conditions where youre barely surviving and people treat you like shit then I dont see why theres a reason to be depressed. Yes I can acknowledge the fact many people suffer from depression because of different reasons even if theyre filthy rich but honestly it gets you no where. Screw your dick back in place and live through another day. Everyone may have it hard somewhere but theres always someone else who has it harder than them.

Fuck you Clay

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

You don't have to be diagnosed with depression by some hippie to have depression.

Harming others? sounds like a cry out for attention and posting this on a forum is another sign for attention seeking and sympathy (which you more than likely wont get here). Life is shit, you're just on a downer, things will pick up. Suicide may seem like an easy escape for you but it destroys your family and friends life's.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    There's a difference between us. You think the people of this country exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it.

Free bitcoin's referal link

Site BBcodes

Retired Prophet

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/kennethbgoodin

Fact of the matter is, your life doesn't matter, and you have no purpose. But so what? Neither does anyone else; life has literally no point, and we are all insignificant specks on a speck in the middle of some tiny forgotten corner of a universe too large to comprehend.

But so fucking what? I think daily about how meaningless everything I do is, but I still do it. The beauty of not having any meaning to your life is that you can make your own meaning. Go out and spend time looking at the stars and seeing how small your problems really are. If you don't want to do something, don't do it. Do what you enjoy. If you can't think of anything you enjoy, go find something to enjoy. Try new things. Fuck bitches (I bet you won't feel depressed getting head). Fuck male bitches. There's more to life than what you've done so far, and you haven't lived enough to decide that you aren't content with what the earth has to offer.

Besides which, there's more to life than just you; focus on the beauty around you. Psychology fact for you; if you smile, it improves your mood.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Robot Universe Owner
    Creator of DarkFrost
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Medius450 PSN ID: Medius1337

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Roceso1337

get a hobby to keep u busy and take your mind off things

Check out Darkfrost
    Check out Robot Universe

I don't know your entire situation so can only give you my advice based on the brief paragraph you wrote . The part where you say that it wouldn't matter if you died is almost an oxymoron of your brains sadistic side , like cruel kindness .
    The evil thoughts and feelings and almost emotionlessness are totally normal in moderation ,Everyone has them .It is when you let them start to take over your very being that it becomes a problem .The line above that i said was your brains sadistic side is evident in everyone that i have ever spoke about concerning depression or anxiety .I have had a general anxiety disorder for ,well all my life i suppose ,but i only found out about 8 years ago from my doctors that is what it is called .
    I worry an feel anxious over alot & depression is the side dish of an anxious person , essentially your brain playing a trick on itself is the best way i can summarize it for you .

My advice to you for the long run would be to occupy yourself . find a hobby , get a job ,donate your time to charity work anything that keeps your mind at bay .They say the devil makes work for idle thumbs ( not going all cornerpath here ) but the same apply's for idle minds .
    If you occupy yourself ,especially by helping others you will forget the negative thoughts over time and more positive thoughts will take place .The evil side will still pop up here an there but will be manageable rather than consuming your entire thought process .

So in short , this is a small blip in your life that when you come out of the other side will make you a stronger and wiser person than before ,How long that blip lasts for is down to yourself .

hope this shit passes quick for you

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Bad Company

Badge

It's easy to be depressed, I choose the harder path. I choose to feel happy because I tend to look at the brighter side of thinks.

No girlfriend
    Hardly any money
    Laid off atm
    Friends are all busy
    Ect.

Mentally I'm perfectly fine

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Red 58 = Swoot (Reincarnated)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOOBER View Post
    Terr0r you need a Gecko. Lets go to the Pet store and buy one
    Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    He may not have a soul but he still has a brain. Unlike Russ who has neither.

Badge

Gamer IDs

Wii Code: schitzotm

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

You are a man without a cause. You have to seek out what makes you happy other than hurting self/others. You purpose in life is self defined. You aren't pre-destined for purpose.
    Personally I like working on cars. So every once in a while I buy a broken car, fix it, then sell it.
    That is what I find great fun in. That and killing the hell out of people on COD. As far as school goes, you really should finish. It will do nothing but make you more depressed later in life if you don't.

Just work through it man, no need to take your mind off wanting to hurt people. Just find things you enjoy doing and those feelings will go away.

ifndef FaTaL-is-God [else] define Grace-U
    class Grace-U < Formula
    system bin/"grace-ubat"
    brew install grace-u
    endif //BM\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff4 s\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffbR\Ufffff fff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffB\Uffffffff\Uffff ffffb"\u7d98\Uffffffff4\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Ufffff fffq8[Z\Uffffffff\Uffffffff=\Uffffffffm \Uffffffff
    \Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffffy\Uffffffff\Ufffffff f

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: iMuckedUrFom

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by volcom89 View Post
    I get pussy on a regular basis, I'm stacking my paper making $500-$600 a month at my part time job. I'm a real nigga because I keep shit 100 and you won't ever catch me on the bandwagon like most the people on here.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: I-Synix-I

Contact info:

Kik Username: SynixMods

Do something that makes you feel happy. Go to the gym, or go shoot some hoops, go hang out with your friends. Listen to music. Do something that you like.