Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Friends

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Default Friends

Who from CL has made the biggest impact on you? who have you grown closet to? Who is it you will remember 10 years from now when you no longer come here? Who's that person that you wish you knew irl?

Pick one person and give reasons.

Get deep. Share the love. Much feelings. Be a hippie.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    There's a difference between us. You think the people of this country exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it.

Free bitcoin's referal link

Site BBcodes

115 expert
    CoD Annihilator

Badge

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: stevenator64 PSN ID: stevenator64 Wii Code: Cpt.Glitch

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/CaptianGlitch?feature=watch

Ozzy.
    Reason:Gave my usertitles back for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Kori
    torrents are gay. Free is where it's at.
    LMPT Creations

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver View Post
    Don't be a hippie. This is a serious thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaver View Post
    bread58 for obvious reasons.

You had better make a proper fucking reply beaver. Learn to PEE: POINT> EXPLAIN > EXPAND

Full paragraph replies or gtfo of my thread.

There's a difference between us. You think the people of this country exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it.

Free bitcoin's referal link

Site BBcodes

Badge

Umm. Probably Memory tbh. Real cool guy to just chill and talk to and idk. He's actually feels like he's my actual friend and not just an internet bud.

Quban would be another one but me and him are hanging out over the summer when I go to Texas to visit some fam .

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Collabo with my boi Artemis :3

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: iMuckedUrFom

Clay For giving me another chance.

-4 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom89 View Post
    I get pussy on a regular basis, I'm stacking my paper making $500-$600 a month at my part time job. I'm a real nigga because I keep shit 100 and you won't ever catch me on the bandwagon like most the people on here.

~ Hyrule's Savior ~

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.YouTube.Com/ReTrOSlink

Austin

For always giving me advice on art and how to improve.

And just being a great friend in general.

I miss him

Also, atmosphere

For being so chill and being a good friend

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    #gamedevelopment

Notorious B.I.G
    http://xat.com/cleaker

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goober1337FX?feature=mhee

Spending way to much time on this, it's for ozzy though....

In no particular order.

Demon450 - One of the coolest people on the site, He also lifts like me so we have a lot to talk about. Including nutrition advice. I would probably want to hangout with him IRL the most. We worked on RU for a long time and some other projects. Lately I have drifted away unfortunately. Hopefully he found someone good to finish. Gifted demon my best signature of halo.

Slowski - I would probably want to meet him as much as demon. I have know slowski for a long time now. He is always on the xat and we have talked a lot. 2 summers ago we skyped 12 hours straight with clay. He is one of the few that have seen what I look like. Via fucking around on omegle, skype and oovoo.

Clay10 - He taught me how to use my gecko. I first joined the site a while before and on a different account. (made a new one because chrome bitched me out on one of aids bbcode threads and I thought he was talking to me) lol newfag. Anyways he taught me how to set it up and it is what got me to start coding.

Beaver - BEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAVVVVVVVEEERRRRRR talk to you the most right now. Have lots of discussions about sloots and how they are bitshs. das it mane. Would go to krewella concert with you no homo.

Deadry - Was in my first clan back in wii. He recorded my give urself head code.. He is also a phaggot for being china mobile. Sry.

0z man - Happy B day phaggot, I video chatted you with my girl friend 2 years ago. You didn't have your camera on so it was awkward. I could hear the slight sound of fapping and screenshots being taken in the back ground. Would want to hang with you irl to

HAXZing terror - Helped me with wii codes a lot, we almost made it to round 40 zombies on xbox before your shit connection gave out.

Memory - When I first joined was most intimated by you for some reason. Turns out you are a really cool guy and helped me jail break my iphone for the first time. Also gave me some useful graphics tips.

Renji - Helped me become the graphic artist I am today, we skyped a lot and talked about car modifying.

Red58 - fellow hetoan2phag, was there in my lobby during my coding hot streak. The biggest VM whore ever along with deepest voice....lol wut

Tenza - drama whore/thread

ToxicJew/ToxicPoo/ToxicGolf - One of the most intelligent mofos on here, (yes u cocky fuk) anyways would hang with you because I know you have been getting the sloots

Grey - Was competing with you for smod a while back, you got it and I was like aw fuk bye. Cool guy though know you way back from wii moding chit.

True Crime - That time when you got sloddir back was fuking epic. We also would talk on skype, http://www.codeleakers.com/member.ph...itor_messaging (go way back lol)

AGod/Grpeephole - Learned a ton from you guys. Definitely broadened my knowledge love learning new things and having conversations with you guys.

so many more, may make part 2

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Goober.; 03-10-2014 at 04:49 PM.

Tig O Bitties

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/l3g3darymods

ill probably forget someone as im doing this

Toxic Poo, Wheel Chair, Thunder cock - Super cool dude. Probably has the intellect that matches(or probably surpasses) mine. We literally live like a couple hours away but i can't come see him . Programming wise he's gonna be the best. Started early and gonna reap the benefits

Jeffery, Jeffy Poo, JeffERY- Super close. We get turn't up together all da time. Out of anyone i'd probably want to visit him the most and get turn't up even mo, ya know?

ozzy- cause if i dont put him in here he'll get mad

Jawsh- He may be a dirty mexican, but he's my dirty mexican. we used to play league together alot. he's my other turn't up bro

smellr(idk why just go with it) - you are basically the mini-me. living my life in a younger body(with all pedophilia involved)

more to come. ill edit this eventually when i can remember people

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Suicidal Thoughts
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xINSTANT CRUSHx Steam ID: xatmospherex

Smeller, he has been a really nice guy to me and he can make me laugh. <3

slink, he is a really cool guy and he is fun to talk to and he spends time out of his day to help people.

Apex, he has been a great friend and he has helped me so much. luv u.

Fuzed, he has been a fantastic friend and he is actually a really cool guy.

Beaver, he is a really cool guy and he helps me whenever i need something. even though he is a optic fan

honestly, there are so many people on this forum, it is really hard to forget most of everyone here.

Nintendo Section Moderator PvtRyan's Avatar

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gamer_pvtryan Steam ID: pvtryan_cl Wii Code: PvtRyan

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/xPvtRyanx

Default Friends

ApexDesigns - he got me into using photoshop and doing graphics.

atmosphere - because he is the inspiration that got me to apply for coder.

Austin. - Austin might hate me but he did help me with coding and he did make me a better coder.

Beaver - even though never hates me and everything, I will always remember him for helping me when I was moderating threads and helped me.

ChumLee - me and chums history goes way back, but after everything, me and him talked and he was really cool, we shared similar interests such as coins, and he was a great person.

Coldfire202 - he inspired me to pursue more programming then just VB but C++ and C#

demon450 - he gave me the position of coder and one of the people who helped me learn about moderating.

Grey - Grey inspired me to make my coder re-app and without his help and telling me about the position and what goes along with it, I probably wouldn't have been coder.

ellijah - even after wii, elli and I haven't talked until he was admin, and even though, he answered what I asked, talked to me when I needed help.

0zzy - Ozzy is a great person and even with everything, 0zzy helped me out to and I hoped while I was moderator I made 0z proud since he accepted me.

RED 58 - Skyping with red I thought he'd be alil younger then expected but otherwise I learned a lot about CL from RED, also about coding too.

Seal Ricky - he was a good friend on wii and no matter what, I now see him as a chat mod and GFX artist, he was around when I did edits and he was and still is a good friend.

xBoMb3r - even though I don't talk to bomber anymore, he still helped talk to me while coding and usually I talk to somebody while I code, and he helped me make some good new codes, and glad to show him some coding.

If I forgot someone I'm sorry, just I've met so many people, I've met people who were friends and hate me and others who hated me and now are my friends, everyone is great, in 10 years I still hope to still see codeleakers up and running.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by PvtRyan; 03-10-2014 at 05:50 PM.

PS4 Profile: