Badge

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xWesleyCL

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TechyL33T Kik Username: WesleyAUSMC

Default (1.11) Glitch ANY vehicle into GTA Online(EASIEST METHOD)(NOT PATCHED)

Step One: Go to a spot where the car you wish to import can fit. That's basically anywhere that's big enough for your vehicle.

Step Two: Make sure your spawn location is set to LAST LOCATION, or else it WILL NOT work.

Step Three: Press down on the D-PAD and select the character that has the car you wish to import into GTA Online.

Step Four: Get inside the vehicle, and go to the location your GTA Online character was at, for me I chose the Eclipse Towers as it's where my garage and apartment is.

Step Five: Load up an invite only session, and wait til you spawn in. You should spawn at the location you chose.

Step Six: Press Start -> L1 -> X/X, I don't know what it is for Xbox, but once you do that, wait til it zooms out three times, then sign out of PSN/XBL.

Step Seven: Once you go back to singleplayer, select the character with the vehicle you chose. Don't worry if you don't spawn with it, you can go back and find it.

Step Eight: Go to the spot where your GTA Online character is, and park the vehicle on the side of the road. Press start, go to Online, then go to Play GTA Online, then press 'Go'. I'm not sure if it will work on an invite only session, as it's not been tested by me. So don't bitch if it doesn't work.

Step Nine: The vehicle you imported into GTA Online should be where you left it in singleplayer, and if it is you better haul ass to your garage before some asshole kills you.

This has worked for me several times, so it should work for you.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    August 13th, 2011. Coming on two years of a long history with CL. <3

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

badass

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: I-Synix-I

Contact info:

Kik Username: SynixMods

Finally found out how to do it thanks to you, the whole time people were explaining for Xbox -_-.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!