Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1
    ABlackGuy's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    4,424
    Points
    5,457
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    4,424
    Points
    5,457
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: X_-ABlackGuy-_X

    Default 2 milestones for better or for worse.

    http://prntscr.com/313p7i

    As you can see we recently hit 22,000 members. Its been a long ass time since we got another 1,000. But also activity has dropped to the triple digits. Its kinda strange over the past couple of months it was averaged around 1,033. I still remember when it was over 6,000. Oh well, hopefully something new will happen and it will revive the site.

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  2. #2
    Member Tenzerp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    189
    Points
    135
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    189
    Points
    135

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

    Default

    The site just needs to Bandwagon more

    -6 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    My referral link for QoinPro use it http://qoinpro.com/51bd4975971ba6ae235fce32ba5d96aa

    ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ ლ༼ ▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿ლ༽

  3. #3
    The Quiet One. 0zzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,171
    Points
    7,514
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,171
    Points
    7,514

    Default

    The site was like this before the wii scene, it got to the point where only staff posted on things. Things change and we will try to find our next big scene.

    OFC if members want to post shit that interests them on here, its only going to help activity (seems to me people think "oh shit no one is posting interesting stuff any more", then post your own interesting shit!!!!). Or if you game you could invite your friends to try out CL.

    Quote Originally Posted by iPod View Post
    The site just needs to Bandwagon more
    Yes, there should be a stronger bandwagon of hate toward you. You don't actually do anything other than hate on people.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    There's a difference between us. You think the people of this country exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it.

    Free bitcoin's referal link

    Site BBcodes

  4. #4
    Curret n3wbit
    Russ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,193
    Points
    3,398
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,193
    Points
    3,398
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: SSRunts PSN ID: DCCoexist Steam ID: dcrunts

    Default

    If enough people post shit about Cryptocurrency undoubtedly more people will come.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    "Sense is not made like money, sense is had like heart, pride, and integrity."~Russ

  5. #5
    Frozenbit.io Vintage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    4,256
    Points
    6,291
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    4,256
    Points
    6,291

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    If enough people post shit about Cryptocurrency undoubtedly more people will come.
    Has aids added that to the tags of the site so CL will come up when you google Bitcoin, btc, ltc, Cryptocurrency? I know he hasn't been as active anymore as he has been because of mining.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  6. #6
    ABlackGuy's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    4,424
    Points
    5,457
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    4,424
    Points
    5,457
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: X_-ABlackGuy-_X

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
    Has aids added that to the tags of the site so CL will come up when you google Bitcoin, btc, ltc, Cryptocurrency? I know he hasn't been as active anymore as he has been because of mining.
    Wow dude that shit sounds retarded why even bother of thinking of it. It seems that for a while now aids has been gone because he has been mining a lot for a while now. But a good idea that would bring more activity to the site is to add tags to the site so when you google thing like Bitcoin, btc, ltc, Cryptocurrency, ect. then CL will show up.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  7. #7
    Frozenbit.io Vintage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    4,256
    Points
    6,291
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    4,256
    Points
    6,291

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    Wow dude that shit sounds retarded why even bother of thinking of it. It seems that for a while now aids has been gone because he has been mining a lot for a while now. But a good idea that would bring more activity to the site is to add tags to the site so when you google thing like Bitcoin, btc, ltc, Cryptocurrency, ect. then CL will show up.
    Wish I thought of that.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Member Tenzerp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    189
    Points
    135
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    189
    Points
    135

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 0zzy View Post
    The site was like this before the wii scene, it got to the point where only staff posted on things. Things change and we will try to find our next big scene.

    OFC if members want to post shit that interests them on here, its only going to help activity (seems to me people think "oh shit no one is posting interesting stuff any more", then post your own interesting shit!!!!). Or if you game you could invite your friends to try out CL.



    Yes, there should be a stronger bandwagon of hate toward you. You don't actually do anything other than hate on people.
    What is there to do then? Retard

    -2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    My referral link for QoinPro use it http://qoinpro.com/51bd4975971ba6ae235fce32ba5d96aa

    ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ ლ༼ ▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿ლ༽

  9. #9
    Member
    Project X
    TheWalkingDead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    129
    Points
    328
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    129
    Points
    328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iPod View Post
    What is there to do then? Retard
    Bring back the Fag usergroup and put you in it as a leader.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!



  10. #10
    Member Tenzerp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    189
    Points
    135
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    189
    Points
    135

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkingDead View Post
    Bring back the Fag usergroup and put you in it as a leader.
    They should also bring back the Homo user group and make you the first in some time

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    My referral link for QoinPro use it http://qoinpro.com/51bd4975971ba6ae235fce32ba5d96aa

    ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ ლ༼ ▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿ლ༽

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 06:42 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.