Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TheAdmiral303

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCREc2hm6GvtwKn3l0eJ2dwA

Default What Games Are You Looking Forward Too in 2014?

So what is it? Q1 is almost over and there haven't been many games released to the "next-gen" consoles in Q1. Q2 is almost here and there hasn't been any word for Minecraft for the PS4 nor the Xbox One. inFamous: Second Son is out tomorrow, exclusively for Playstation 4. Theres quite a bit of time before Destiny or Driveclub is released along with Watch Dogs being delayed till May, so what games are you looking forward to in 2014 with Q1 almost over and Q2 just warming up?

Honestly, I've got like 4-5 games on my mind. A few Indie games and a few 3rd party including Octodad: Dadliest Catch (being the Indie game), Destiny, inFamous: Second Son, Watch Dogs and Driveclub.

I also think 2014 will be a great leap forward with the release of Sony's VR Headset just yesterday. Not only that, but theres more to come throughout the year.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Go to http://bit.ly/1C01ZFM for custom modded controllers for Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360 and PS3! Use the promo code: THEADMIRAL303 for your discount!

Get a pair of the best gaming glasses: http://bit.ly/1AKk3El

Bitcoin:
    16SeT5wqZRHoxPyEwD8HqjCa3xq5858RD4

Almost all of them look like shit. Sure the graphics may be "next gen" (which isn't even that great considering that PC games have looked this good for years) but the games themselves look like upgraded versions of other games.

Watch Dog looks like a techy version of gta with all of the hacking and shit. Titan Fall is like 10 games in one, mirrors edge mixed with cod mixed with other shit. The Division looks like every other shooter game that's come out in the past 5 years. I can't think of any other games off the top of my head but I don't really care.

Downvote me all you want, that's how I feel.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Gamer IDs

Contact info:

Quote Originally Posted by Box View Post
    Almost all of them look like shit. Sure the graphics may be "next gen" (which isn't even that great considering that PC games have looked this good for years) but the games themselves look like upgraded versions of other games.

Watch Dog looks like a techy version of gta with all of the hacking and shit. Titan Fall is like 10 games in one, mirrors edge mixed with cod mixed with other shit. The Division looks like every other shooter game that's come out in the past 5 years. I can't think of any other games off the top of my head but I don't really care.

Downvote me all you want, that's how I feel.
    Downvoting you would mean that your opinion doesn't matter, which I'd never do unless you're opinion wasn't formal.

But while PC gamers, like you, still criticize the "next-gen" consoles for how horrible the games are or the service or whatever it may be, but to some gaming is entertainment, and yes I know people want to play with high-end, top of the line games with the best graphics that aren't similar to any other game. Its all personal preference.

Go to http://bit.ly/1C01ZFM for custom modded controllers for Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360 and PS3! Use the promo code: THEADMIRAL303 for your discount!

Bitcoin:

Quote Originally Posted by TheAdmiral View Post
    Downvoting you would mean that your opinion doesn't matter, which I'd never do unless you're opinion wasn't formal.

But while PC gamers, like you, still criticize the "next-gen" consoles for how horrible the games are or the service or whatever it may be, but to some gaming is entertainment, and yes I know people want to play with high-end, top of the line games with the best graphics that aren't similar to any other game. Its all personal preference.
    That's the problem though, there is no more entertainment in these games anymore, at least for me. Its the same game every year. The stories are all the same. The game play is all the same. I haven't truly enjoyed a game in years.
    Its the same shit with movies, music, tv shows, etc. Everyone is out of ideas and nothing new is being made.

I'd probably get Infamous If I had a next gen console. The original two were great on PS3 and I doubt this new one will be any less fun:

Gamer IDs

Contact info:

Quote Originally Posted by Box View Post
    That's the problem though, there is no more entertainment in these games anymore, at least for me. Its the same game every year. The stories are all the same. The game play is all the same. I haven't truly enjoyed a game in years.
    Its the same shit with movies, music, tv shows, etc. Everyone is out of ideas and nothing new is being made.
    I'm witcha there, but sometimes you just gotta deal with it. It'd be better off if they did make games with a different objective to it, but I don't think the creativity is there in the gaming business much anymore. If anything, its the littlest things in the games nowadays.
    Quote Originally Posted by Memory View Post
    I'd probably get Infamous If I had a next gen console. The original two were great on PS3 and I doubt this new one will be any less fun:

I had both of them for the PS3, didn't play inFamous as much as inFamous: 2, still liked them though.

Bitcoin:

Whirling Death
    #LeagueOfDraven

Super Smash Bros is the main thing I'm looking forward to, definitely buying that when it's out if it isn't much different from the previous games.

Bad Company

Badge

The REAL Metal Gear Solid 5

Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Red 58 = Swoot (Reincarnated)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOOBER View Post
    Terr0r you need a Gecko. Lets go to the Pet store and buy one
    Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    He may not have a soul but he still has a brain. Unlike Russ who has neither.

Even though titanfall is already out, i'm really looking forward to buying it.

Art Corner Moderator MejaiDesigns's Avatar

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/ApexDesignsCL

Looking forward to Elder Scrolls - Online. SkyRim being my favorite game of all time i'll probably be downloading Elder Scrolls - Online right at release.