Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Fuzed Gaming
    Join Us
    Fuzed's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio.
    Posts
    999
    Points
    2,038
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio.
    Posts
    999
    Points
    2,038
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Fate Dizhl Steam ID: None

    Default Drugs and shit for bitcoins.

    http://agorabasakxmewww.onion/register/FTTEV7uZ7o
    That site is invite only registration, so you gotta use that link. I recommend using Tor to browse the site obviously. You can get drugs, serials, weapons, accounts, etc.
    http://prntscr.com/36sk3g
    http://prntscr.com/36sk7v
    http://prntscr.com/36skct
    http://prntscr.com/36skf7
    http://prntscr.com/36skki
    http://prntscr.com/36skpm
    http://prntscr.com/36skue
    Enjoy crackheads.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


    Rep doesn't lie!

  2. #2
    -.-. ..- -. - Equinox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,229
    Points
    1,473
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,229
    Points
    1,473

    Default

    Reminds me of TSR.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #3
    PSN: xSoda22x
    Zombie Master
    Soda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    857
    Points
    1,659
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    857
    Points
    1,659
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: XSoda22x PSN ID: xSoda22x Steam ID: xSod22x

    Default

    knock off of silk road

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Moderator chewtoys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,332
    Points
    3,374
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,332
    Points
    3,374

    Default

    Looks like a trap.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Suicidal Thoughts
    Atmosphere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Oceans Ate Alaska
    Posts
    3,648
    Points
    2,290
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Oceans Ate Alaska
    Posts
    3,648
    Points
    2,290
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: xINSTANT CRUSHx Steam ID: xatmospherex

    Default

    Not sure if i would trust this site.
    plus, you can't smell the weed, don't know what you're buying.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Moderator chewtoys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,332
    Points
    3,374
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,332
    Points
    3,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    Not sure if i would trust this site.
    plus, you can't smell the weed, don't know what you're buying.
    Smell is just an extra with pot.

    They make sprays you can soak on a plant that grows weird and has a strange, unnatural smell. Did you know?

    I can make shitty mid grade bud smell like the best shit you've ever smelled/smoked just by placing them next to each other and keeping the jars open for air to travel.

    Never judge a weed by it's smell, or it's taste. Only by it's high, the taste and smell are just extras pretty much.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Suicidal Thoughts
    Atmosphere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Oceans Ate Alaska
    Posts
    3,648
    Points
    2,290
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Oceans Ate Alaska
    Posts
    3,648
    Points
    2,290
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: xINSTANT CRUSHx Steam ID: xatmospherex

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fear_bot View Post
    Smell is just an extra with pot.

    They make sprays you can soak on a plant that grows weird and has a strange, unnatural smell. Did you know?

    I can make shitty mid grade bud smell like the best shit you've ever smelled/smoked just by placing them next to each other and keeping the jars open for air to travel.

    Never judge a weed by it's smell, or it's taste. Only by it's high, the taste and smell are just extras pretty much.
    Before I buy, I always looked to make sure it has orangie color and make sure it smells good.
    Thanks for telling me fear_bot.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Diehard
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,342
    Points
    3,488
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,342
    Points
    3,488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzed View Post
    http://agorabasakxmewww.onion/register/FTTEV7uZ7o
    That site is invite only registration, so you gotta use that link. I recommend using Tor to browse the site obviously. You can get drugs, serials, weapons, accounts, etc.
    http://prntscr.com/36sk3g
    http://prntscr.com/36sk7v
    http://prntscr.com/36skct
    http://prntscr.com/36skf7
    http://prntscr.com/36skki
    http://prntscr.com/36skpm
    http://prntscr.com/36skue
    Enjoy crackheads.
    WHITE PEOPLE thats all imma say

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Moderator chewtoys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,332
    Points
    3,374
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,332
    Points
    3,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    WHITE PEOPLE thats all imma say
    Whoa, you're not banned yet?

    How're you doing?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  10. #10
    1010010011010101101001
    Austin .'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where the Green Grass Grows. <3
    Posts
    4,830
    Points
    2,134
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where the Green Grass Grows. <3
    Posts
    4,830
    Points
    2,134
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: x-CrimsoN-x21

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/xCrimmYx?feature=mhee

    Default

    How's their acid selection? The hook ups in my area are shitty.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    1v1 (as of June) :
    Wins: 2 Losses: 0
    We accept the love we think we deserve.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 10:32 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.