Thread: For cornerpath

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Default For cornerpath

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Wiser words have not been spoken.

inb4screeniefromjew

There's a difference between us. You think the people of this country exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it.

Free bitcoin's referal link

Site BBcodes

Diehard

Well guys you gotta realize if GOD just show himself like hey im here, then what the point of having faith then? Thats the whole reason why he won't just do that
    because of course everybody will believe, and we all will know what to expect.

Again read bible you might learn something new, and you will see that revelation is talking about our generation.

Here some interesting things you should at least know

Did you know God created the rainbow to promise human and beast that he won't destroy the earth with water?
    Genesis 9:12-13 ESV / 321 helpful votes

And God said, “This is the sign of the covenant that I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for all future generations: I have set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be a sign of the covenant between me and the earth

Did you also know why there are different languages, well did you know GOD changed the language?

Genesis

But the Lord came down to see the city and the tower the people were building. 6 The Lord said, “If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. 7 Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other.”

8 So the Lord scattered them from there over all the earth, and they stopped building the city. 9 That is why it was called Babel[c]—because there the Lord confused the language of the whole world. From there the Lord scattered them over the face of the whole earth.

Did you know why there were Giants back in noah days "This is mainly the reason for the flood"

But yea read the bible you find out and learn something new

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

Rainbows are made when water droplets reflect light from the sun and break it up (ROY G BIV) Red,Orange,Yellow,Green,Blue,Indigo,Violet

My referral link for QoinPro use it http://qoinpro.com/51bd4975971ba6ae235fce32ba5d96aa

༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ ლ༼ ▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿ლ༽

Art Corner Moderator MejaiDesigns's Avatar

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/ApexDesignsCL

Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Well guys you gotta realize if GOD just show himself like hey im here, then what the point of having faith then? Thats the whole reason why he won't just do that

Again read bible you might learn something new, and you will see that revelation is talking about our generation.

Did you know God created the rainbow to promise human and beast that he won't destroy the earth with water?

And God said, “This is the sign of the covenant that I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for all future generations: I have set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be a sign of the covenant between me and the earth

Did you also know why there are different languages, well did you know GOD changed the language?

Genesis

But the Lord came down to see the city and the tower the people were building. 6 The Lord said, “If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. 7 Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other.”

8 So the Lord scattered them from there over all the earth, and they stopped building the city. 9 That is why it was called Babel[c]—because there the Lord confused the language of the whole world. From there the Lord scattered them over the face of the whole earth.

Did you know why there were Giants back in noah days "This is mainly the reason for the flood"

Not all people have to believe that there is a magical man that created everything just letting you know, Honestly I don't believe in god and your one of those that try to force religion on people..

Genesis

tits or gtfo

MusicFreak
    I Am The Noise

Badge

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: FruitCrush

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Buffalo305?feature=mhee Kik Username: EDAGASE

Genesis

Speaks of the truth.

Formally known as Tlpwnzer KazzababeGamer's Avatar

The newer generation is leaning away from religion as the modern age has too many logical proofs that deny religion.
    If there is a god, he should show his face sooner or later, lest his fan club completely vanish.

Diehard

Quote Originally Posted by ApexDesigns View Post
    Not all people have to believe that there is a magical man that created everything just letting you know, Honestly I don't believe in god and your one of those that try to force religion on people..
    No i'm not forcing i'm giving warning/heads up, but if you do or don't believe its your life do whatever you want. I don't like to post scripture but the moral of what i was saying was he will find proof in a bible.
    I'm done with this thread just remember these words he will say to those who refuse to believe or try to follow the law . "Depart from me I never knew you"

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’