Diehard
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Default Jonathan Law High School Stabbing Illuminat Symbolism Google Earth Proof

Hello guys I been watching this guy for 2 years he uses Google earth to show proof whats coming, God made the earth perfect it has a meaning to
    it, God gave him a gift to see his work on google earth.

I know some of you guys will be cautious because I was at first, I even thought he was crazy. I even thought he was using a modified version of google earth but he wasn't my google showed the same thing.. Anyway after you watch more of the video it will make sence hopefully

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by cornerpath; 04-26-2014 at 05:08 AM.

He's just drawing lines over fucking roads, this is no proof our "lord and savior 'Jesus Christ'" is making a comeback.

Go to a party and get fucked up, live your life than live in fear of what the future holds.

Diehard

Quote Originally Posted by fear_bot View Post
    He's just drawing lines over fucking roads, this is no proof our "lord and savior 'Jesus Christ'" is making a comeback.

Go to a party and get fucked up, live your life than live in fear of what the future holds.
    The more bids you see then you will get it my friend

This guy is a fucking fruit cake. It is called coincidence, not divine shit! The mind believes what it want to.

I still have no clue if you truly believe this crap or you do it for the shit's & giggles ?

Either way i will give you a explanation to the stupidity in the video .

The brain from a very early age uses recognition to determine things from people ,i.e a baby never confuses his mother with a door for instance . This is because we as humans are programmed to recognize faces and facial features as a baby and this then carries on into adulthood .The only difference being is that as adults , you now can see faces and facial features in everything , clouds , stains , abstract pictures and nearly anything that does not have a true shape or pattern that the brain can associate something with .

Hence why if you look at roads ,maps or birds eye images like google earth ,you can find faces and body shaped objects everywhere and anywhere .

It is characteristic of humans / human nature to find these things . Anyone remember when the video footage of 9/11 was shown , the smoke bellowing from the towers when captured in single frames looked like faces screaming .
    Was it a sign of the spirits escaping ? Or simply a human trait that renders us incapable of ignoring it ?

Diehard

Quote Originally Posted by Fable View Post
    I still have no clue if you truly believe this crap or you do it for the shit's & giggles ?

Either way i will give you a explanation to the stupidity in the video .

The brain from a very early age uses recognition to determine things from people ,i.e a baby never confuses his mother with a door for instance . This is because we as humans are programmed to recognize faces and facial features as a baby and this then carries on into adulthood .The only difference being is that as adults , you now can see faces and facial features in everything , clouds , stains , abstract pictures and nearly anything that does not have a true shape or pattern that the brain can associate something with .

Hence why if you look at roads ,maps or birds eye images like google earth ,you can find faces and body shaped objects everywhere and anywhere .

It is characteristic of humans / human nature to find these things . Anyone remember when the video footage of 9/11 was shown , the smoke bellowing from the towers when captured in single frames looked like faces screaming .
    Was it a sign of the spirits escaping ? Or simply a human trait that renders us incapable of ignoring it ?
    No listen that why I said we need to watch more of his videos, I thought the same thing to, but he compares stuff he finds in the bible, movies, ETC and exactly find it on google earth

for stance the >>>boot and the rock<< I swear to God everytime he finds a boot there is exactly a fucking rock falling towards the boot.. Even in the haragliphs and different places on google earth.. There is no conencidence that everytime there a rock falling theres a boot heading towards it, he uses scripture to add on the evidence..

Trust me I will never post false teachings on here I been following this guy since 2 years, I was just like you once, I was like man this guy crazy but it was interesting on what he was finding so I sub..

Anyway I will post this guy video and the last guy video again, you know the one with the dreams... Since I am surly those two are legit man.. Everybody on codeleaks just believe me man I will not post just anything on here