Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    Diehard
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,342
    Points
    3,488
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,342
    Points
    3,488

    Default Muslim Passover Google Doodle illuminati Symbolism Google Earth Breakdown


    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Elite Slowduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    All the places
    Posts
    10,204
    Points
    9,472
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    All the places
    Posts
    10,204
    Points
    9,472

    Default

    No.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  3. #3
    Diehard
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,342
    Points
    3,488
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,342
    Points
    3,488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beaver View Post
    No.









    now this cant be fake he shows the same thing in other google doodles and hirogliphs

    do you see the hand giving out something, that must be something important

    Plus the clown he always shows

















    there a clown in google earth on the school that was shot up with those kids, you can actually see the clown with a gun but i cant find the video
    its been to long

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by cornerpath; 04-28-2014 at 07:25 AM.

  4. #4
    Elite Slowduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    All the places
    Posts
    10,204
    Points
    9,472
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    All the places
    Posts
    10,204
    Points
    9,472

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post









    now this cant be fake he shows the same thing in other google doodles and hirogliphs

    do you see the hand giving out something, that must be something important

    Plus the clown he always shows

















    there a clown in google earth on the school that was shot up with those kids, you can actually see the clown with a gun but i cant find the video
    its been to long
    Those pictures literally mean nothing to me. But okay.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  5. #5
    Diehard
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,342
    Points
    3,488
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,342
    Points
    3,488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beaver View Post
    Those pictures literally mean nothing to me. But okay.
    You know what just be quite and just follow the vidoes, you might learn something down the road

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Elite Slowduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    All the places
    Posts
    10,204
    Points
    9,472
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    All the places
    Posts
    10,204
    Points
    9,472

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    You know what just be quite and just follow the vidoes, you might learn something down the road
    How about no.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  7. #7
    #NGAP
    Nizzy's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Gazing at the moonlight.
    Posts
    3,443
    Points
    5,740
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Gazing at the moonlight.
    Posts
    3,443
    Points
    5,740
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: AdDiCtEdToNizzY PSN ID: DBP-ASG Steam ID: NizzyArts

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/onehitterquitter137 Kik Username: RichHomieNizzy

    Default

    First of all this isn't muslim works at all. Most of these works were made before egypt was even conquered by the muslim empire..As a muslim myself we don't believe in this BS and it has never been mentioned in the quran at all. The Word "Muslim" before everything is used just to hate us and put blame on us even more..It's all because of the internet

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Diehard
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,342
    Points
    3,488
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,342
    Points
    3,488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nizzy View Post
    First of all this isn't muslim works at all. Most of these works were made before egypt was even conquered by the muslim empire..As a muslim myself we don't believe in this BS and it has never been mentioned in the quran at all. The Word "Muslim" before everything is used just to hate us and put blame on us even more..It's all because of the internet
    Of course its not in the quran I could have told you that, but our religion believe in eating no meat can you please explain why?

    Well of course people hate you guys, most of you guys kill innocent people, i'm not saying yall is bad but majority of your people are totally insane.. Throwing gernade in elevators, shooting innocent drivers
    what else

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Elite Slowduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    All the places
    Posts
    10,204
    Points
    9,472
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    All the places
    Posts
    10,204
    Points
    9,472

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Of course its not in the quran I could have told you that, but our religion believe in eating no meat can you please explain why?

    Well of course people hate you guys, most of you guys kill innocent people, i'm not saying yall is bad but majority of your people are totally insane.. Throwing gernade in elevators, shooting innocent drivers
    what else




















    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  10. #10
    #NGAP
    Nizzy's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Gazing at the moonlight.
    Posts
    3,443
    Points
    5,740
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Gazing at the moonlight.
    Posts
    3,443
    Points
    5,740
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: AdDiCtEdToNizzY PSN ID: DBP-ASG Steam ID: NizzyArts

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/onehitterquitter137 Kik Username: RichHomieNizzy

    Default Muslim Passover Google Doodle illuminati Symbolism Google Earth Breakdown

    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Of course its not in the quran I could have told you that, but our religion believe in eating no meat can you please explain why?

    Well of course people hate you guys, most of you guys kill innocent people, i'm not saying yall is bad but majority of your people are totally insane.. Throwing gernade in elevators, shooting innocent drivers
    what else
    Islam is actually pretty peaceful and strict, Kissing your girlfriend is even a sin! In the quran it says its a big sin to kill people. things like 9/11 are gov't conspiracies in order to get foreign oil..The whole halal meat thing is an argument between scholars, Some people believe that you have to bless your meat in order to eat it, Others believe that if you bless it before you eat it then its fine.


    Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Nizzy; 04-29-2014 at 07:19 PM.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 10:07 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.