Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Diehard
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,342
    Points
    3,488
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,342
    Points
    3,488

    Default Ukraine The Nazis Rising up Illuminati Symbolism google earth breakdownk


    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Elite Slowduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    All the places
    Posts
    10,204
    Points
    9,472
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    All the places
    Posts
    10,204
    Points
    9,472

    Default

    The nazi's?? Are you fucking stupid??

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  3. #3
    Diehard
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,342
    Points
    3,488
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,342
    Points
    3,488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beaver View Post
    The nazi's?? Are you fucking stupid??
    he's given an example man, if you look at the video instead of just commenting in the thread you would have know that

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Elite Slowduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    All the places
    Posts
    10,204
    Points
    9,472
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    All the places
    Posts
    10,204
    Points
    9,472

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    he's given an example man, if you look at the video instead of just commenting in the thread you would have know that
    Why would i kill brain cells watching a mentally unstable person ramble on about useless shit?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  5. #5
    Diehard
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,342
    Points
    3,488
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,342
    Points
    3,488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beaver View Post
    Why would i kill brain cells watching a mentally unstable person ramble on about useless shit?
    Because you said you wanted proof this is concrete evidence, since the dreams wasnt enough i though at least the google earth breakdowns will wake at least a few people up..

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Elite Slowduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    All the places
    Posts
    10,204
    Points
    9,472
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    All the places
    Posts
    10,204
    Points
    9,472

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Because you said you wanted proof this is concrete evidence, since the dreams wasnt enough i though at least the google earth breakdowns will wake at least a few people up..
    Please quote where i said i wanted proof. No one here gives a shit about your mentally unstable friends rambling on about fake apocalypses. Can you just leave already?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  7. #7
    Diehard
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,342
    Points
    3,488
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,342
    Points
    3,488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beaver View Post
    Please quote where i said i wanted proof. No one here gives a shit about your mentally unstable friends rambling on about fake apocalypses. Can you just leave already?
    what are yo talking about, you asked in older threads there's too many to even dig threw to find it

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 03:10 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.