User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

Question DarkCoin | First Anonymous Coin

Darkcoin is the first privacy-centric cryptographic currency with anonymous block transactions powered by DarkSend. We currently have a fully functional public Release Candidate for DarkSend, see Downloads below.

Darkcoin now has a new kind of hybrid reward system similar to POW with POS. Those who run masternodes being rewarded via 10% of the mining rewards. Masternodes must put up collateral to run, and yet are paid for the work they perform.

Darkcoin uses a new chained hashing algorithm approach, with many new scientific hashing algorithms for the proof-of-work. This is so that the processing distribution is fair and coins will be distributed in much the same way Bitcoins were originally. ASICs will be much more difficult to make for these algorithms and should take years.

Darkcoin is the coin that introduced Dark Gravity Wave (DGW) to adjust the difficulty and protect the network from large fluctuations in the difficulty.

With chained hashing, high end CPUs give an average return similar to that of GPUs. Another side effect of the algorithm is GPUs run at about 30% less wattage than scrypt and 30-50% cooler.

what do you guys think? I'm thinking of starting to mine these. Doge just isn't a profitable as far as mining anymore.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I like that GPUs can mine the same but I don't see altcoins taking off. Maybe I could mine these though while it's new.

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

looks like it's gone up in value