Thread: I need help.

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: x-CrimsoN-x21

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/xCrimmYx?feature=mhee

Default I need help.

So, as some of you that are closer to me then others (such as Cactus hearing me pour my drunken heart out to him,) you'd know quite a bit of what's going on in my life at the minute.

I don't know why I'm typing this but I just feel like I need comfort or something. Life is just super stressful at times.

I have to do community service and pay fines for missing school (though most of it isn't my fault -- I have to take my brother to school in the morning which usually makes me late, and counts towards attendance credit loss,) my parents are still going through a divorce (Dad doesn't pay child support like he should, parents fight over stupid shit (my dad told my mom to shove it up her ass, you bitch in front of me and my 7 year old twin siblings, and got up and walked out of the house,) he cheated on my mom which started the whole divorce and continues to talk to countless women,) my aunt possibly has cancer, we have to move due to not being able to afford the house payment for the house we live in, my car got repo'd two days ago due to my dad neglecting the bill (which leaves me no way to get to/from work, to/from school, and to/from each parents house,) I work close to 40 hours/week during the school year, I'm getting drug tested, and I see my girlfriend about once a week.

My girlfriend is graduated, which leaves her with time to play League, go do stuff such as shopping with her sister and her friend, etc. It's shitty because she's out having all this fun without me -- yet when we hangout, we usually lay on one of our beds for hours, watch a movie, or play league together. I can't remember the last time we went somewhere other then McDonalds to eat. I don't know how to fix such a simple issue, because I feel like if I choose to do something, she won't like it, but won't tell me. We're both too passive for that. Yeah, it's almost summer, so her being graduated won't be such a big deal, however, I'm currently only a Junior and have one more entire year of school to go through.

I just like don't even know what to do with my life atm. I feel like now that I wrote everything down that's been bothering me, it isn't that bad. But it all just hurts, and is mentally ruining me. I don't know how to deal with my anger/sadness, and would really like some advice on that, I suppose, if anyone has any. I usually just keep it in because I have no way to handle it, and end up being super fucking grumpy to my friends (sorry Cactus and Jason.) Shit just goes wrong in my life one week at a time, and I'm just waiting for someone close to me to die, because that's basically the only thing that hasn't happened yet.

Someone make me feel better. :c

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

1v1 (as of June) :
    Wins: 2 Losses: 0
    We accept the love we think we deserve.

Notorious B.I.G
    http://xat.com/cleaker

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goober1337FX?feature=mhee

^thats always helped me man

If you were going to graduate this year I would have suggested trying to move out and start your own fresh life with your girlfriend. Although that would have all of new challenges but it may be what you need.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: x-CrimsoN-x21

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/xCrimmYx?feature=mhee

I want to move out as soon as I can. However, everyone in my life (family) tell me I'm just an arrogant teen that thinks he knows everything. Nah, I don't, but I'd be happier there then here.

1v1 (as of June) :
    Wins: 2 Losses: 0
    We accept the love we think we deserve.

Bad Company

Badge

Default I need help.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin . View Post
    I want to move out as soon as I can. However, everyone in my life (family) tell me I'm just an arrogant teen that thinks he knows everything. Nah, I don't, but I'd be happier there then here.
    Probably best you don't. Seeing as how you don't have any money, mode of transportation, and probably no income (because of the vehicle thing).

Gimme like 115 minutes for a response to the OP.

Last edited by RED 58; 05-14-2014 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Red 58 = Swoot (Reincarnated)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOOBER View Post
    Terr0r you need a Gecko. Lets go to the Pet store and buy one
    Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    He may not have a soul but he still has a brain. Unlike Russ who has neither.

Badge

Gamer IDs

Wii Code: schitzotm

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Austin . View Post
    So, as some of you that are closer to me then others (such as Cactus hearing me pour my drunken heart out to him,) you'd know quite a bit of what's going on in my life at the minute.

I don't know why I'm typing this but I just feel like I need comfort or something. Life is just super stressful at times.

I have to do community service and pay fines for missing school (though most of it isn't my fault -- I have to take my brother to school in the morning which usually makes me late, and counts towards attendance credit loss,) my parents are still going through a divorce (Dad doesn't pay child support like he should, parents fight over stupid shit (my dad told my mom to shove it up her ass, you bitch in front of me and my 7 year old twin siblings, and got up and walked out of the house,) he cheated on my mom which started the whole divorce and continues to talk to countless women,) my aunt possibly has cancer, we have to move due to not being able to afford the house payment for the house we live in, my car got repo'd two days ago due to my dad neglecting the bill (which leaves me no way to get to/from work, to/from school, and to/from each parents house,) I work close to 40 hours/week during the school year, I'm getting drug tested, and I see my girlfriend about once a week.

My girlfriend is graduated, which leaves her with time to play League, go do stuff such as shopping with her sister and her friend, etc. It's shitty because she's out having all this fun without me -- yet when we hangout, we usually lay on one of our beds for hours, watch a movie, or play league together. I can't remember the last time we went somewhere other then McDonalds to eat. I don't know how to fix such a simple issue, because I feel like if I choose to do something, she won't like it, but won't tell me. We're both too passive for that. Yeah, it's almost summer, so her being graduated won't be such a big deal, however, I'm currently only a Junior and have one more entire year of school to go through.

I just like don't even know what to do with my life atm. I feel like now that I wrote everything down that's been bothering me, it isn't that bad. But it all just hurts, and is mentally ruining me. I don't know how to deal with my anger/sadness, and would really like some advice on that, I suppose, if anyone has any. I usually just keep it in because I have no way to handle it, and end up being super fucking grumpy to my friends (sorry Cactus and Jason.) Shit just goes wrong in my life one week at a time, and I'm just waiting for someone close to me to die, because that's basically the only thing that hasn't happened yet.

Someone make me feel better. :c
    As far as the fines and shit goes. Well shit happens man. Just get past it and move on. As far as your parents go. Just remember how you father treated your mom and you guys when you have your own children. Divorce can be hell and keep in mind the things you are feeling your siblings and your mom feel them too. So don't shut them out.

To your g/f issues: First off she has a life too and is living her teenage years out. She probably would go out and do things with you too if you asked her to. Ladies are always waiting to follow the mans lead.
    Just tell her that you want to go do things with her. But, you need to get over your jealousy for her hanging with her friends and sister. Just tell her you want to go out somewhere.
    As far as your car situation goes, so you have to take a bus/ share moms car for a little while. Save some cash from your job, and buy a car for cash. If it has some problems there are forums for repairs, and I'm really good at repairing with your hands. (I can help with diagnostics and how to/what to do)
    Life is what you make of it. Make a choice to live it to it's fullest and don't let anything stop you. Life will throw things your way to try and stop you, but you need to rise above it and finish the obstacle course called life. Bob and weave, start looking at life as "I can" and things will fall into place. I always look for the positive in everything. I also fly by the seat of my pants alot. Love every second of it.
    Cheer up dude, it gets better.
    As far as moving out on your own. That depends on how you think. If you view eating ramen noodles all the time, sometimes having to use night vision(loss of power), and wondering if that knock on the door is the landlord trying to collect the late rent as an adventure in life. Then I say go for it. If you view those things as complete fails then you will probably want to wait til you have a job that can cover all the bills.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    ifndef FaTaL-is-God [else] define Grace-U
    class Grace-U < Formula
    system bin/"grace-ubat"
    brew install grace-u
    endif //BM\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff4 s\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffbR\Ufffff fff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffB\Uffffffff\Uffff ffffb"\u7d98\Uffffffff4\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Ufffff fffq8[Z\Uffffffff\Uffffffff=\Uffffffffm \Uffffffff
    \Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffffy\Uffffffff\Ufffffff f

Bad Company

Badge

Damn you fatal I was going to write that

Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Red 58 = Swoot (Reincarnated)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOOBER View Post
    Terr0r you need a Gecko. Lets go to the Pet store and buy one
    Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    He may not have a soul but he still has a brain. Unlike Russ who has neither.