Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mid Laner
    #SKATE EVERY DAMN DAY

Badge

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: froz3nfir398

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/FROZ3NFIR3ZCHANNEL?feature=mhee

Default Shitty experience with weed: Paranoia, nausea, headache

So it's probably the 4th time I decided to buy some pot with friends, cut a few periods of school and smoke. We got two kinds, I wish I'd remember the names, but i still pretty much got virgin lungs so I coughed a lot. I bought some Arizona beforehand thinking it'd help me not cough. But I had a blunt of my own that was of the stronger kind which burned. I was freaking out while smoking it because it hurt my chest so much. My friend rolled it up for me, but he accidentally rolled up too much paper which is why it burned like fuck apparently. We all pass around our blunts baked as fuck, just chilling. We gotta meet up with our other friends, cause we were out in the woods and we meet in a deli. We get there, I'm hungry as hell so i buy like 3 bags of Doritos & honey bbq chips. Not to mention the deli is really hot, i scarf down the chips and i just get a splitting headache while sitting there. I'm just sitting there worrying cause I had a doctors appt later in the day (thinking I was gonna get caught being high) I'm just lost in thought. Then I get progressive waves of nausea. I realize slowly that I'm just gonna throw the fuck up, me trying to be nice I let it all out in the garbage can, but of course me and my friends get kicked out the store.
    My friend then says we should just get the fuck outta there, so we go to our usual hang out spot that just has a bunch of benches and tables to chill at. So I'm there, it was like 58 degrees F and I'm sweating profusely. Since I don't smoke often I just like moniter what happens to me when I get high, so i check my heart beat, which was thumping like drums and im sleeepy as fuck due to the massive headache I get. So I'm there with my two other best friends just baked as hell sweating like fuck, still nauseous, with a splitting headache and just freaking out about everything.
    I'm constantly coming in and out of consciousness, eventually my other friends get out of school and we all are hanging out and they're all like holy shit Jason you look fucked up man. I try to play it off and try to enjoy my high a little longer ignoring all the other shit.

Anyway to sum it all up, I don't smoke often maybe once every couple of months but I got fucked up real bad. My friends and I are all like "We're never smoking again wtff". I got random thoughts like "yoo wtf am i dying." So I just gotta ask what you guys think. Maybe bad weed? Could've been some expired chips or maybe the iced tea? Cause I wasn't throwing up until after I had the chips. I smoked my other friends blunt cause he got too smacked to finish it, and I was trying to enjoy myself since I've been pretty stressed lately. What the fuck happened to me? It's never happened before and I've been pretty damn curious.

plsNthx

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by FrozenFire; 05-24-2014 at 07:55 PM.
    The Visionary

Desu Development
    Pomf pomf :3
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hexpresso PSN ID: WideDongWeary Steam ID: twitchhexpresso

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/ Kik Username: Wownicehack

Don't roll a blunt with 50% paper and don't eat your fucking Dorito's in 2 seconds and you'll be fine.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    geadszf1231qewrg

MonsterCat
    Insan3Lik3

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/CheeseToastHax

It's not common to get paranoid on weed but it's also not uncommon. All drugs affect people differently. Your tolerance is really low when you first start smoking. I always thought that "getting baked out of your mind" is such a waste. I just take 2 puffs and I'm good and I've smoked for over a year. I use it to take the edge off, not to smoke myself stupid. Weed makes you think a lot so that's probably why your thinking about death it's just your thinking about it from a delusional view. If you get to the point where you think that you see "the truth" on weed or think there are hidden messages then stop because you may be developing psychosis. That's how I got it now I'm taking medication and aren't allowed to take any recreational drugs (after 2 years of medication I should be normal. My mom had bipolar so that didn't help). Your more likely to develop mental illness's with drugs when your mind is still developing. Sorry for getting somewhat off-topic.

"It's better to lose an argument/debate then to win. Cause when you lose you grow as a person."
    -CheeseToast

It might have been laced with something..?

Badge

Gamer IDs

Wii Code: schitzotm

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

You were officially trippin.
    I got some weed from a guy once. He said it was the best weed in the world. Turns out weed was mediocre but was laced with angel dust and crystal meth.
    Talk about being at odds. But none the less a very great experience. For a week after you could sense yourself sitting down prior to making contact with a chair. You could feel yourself going through a doorway before you crossed the threshold. Fun fun times.
    Don't worry dude, you just got a little too fucked up. It happens.
    And cheesetoast is so full of shit I think his eyes are brown. What he has is genetic. Had nothing to do with drugs. Well maybe brought on early by drugs but would have eventually happened either way.

You will be fine. I think every good smoker has had a similar experience at one time or another.

ifndef FaTaL-is-God [else] define Grace-U
    class Grace-U < Formula
    system bin/"grace-ubat"
    brew install grace-u
    endif //BM\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff4 s\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffbR\Ufffff fff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffB\Uffffffff\Uffff ffffb"\u7d98\Uffffffff4\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Ufffff fffq8[Z\Uffffffff\Uffffffff=\Uffffffffm \Uffffffff
    \Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffffy\Uffffffff\Ufffffff f

MonsterCat
    Insan3Lik3

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/CheeseToastHax

Quote Originally Posted by [s]FaTaL[/s] View Post
    You were officially trippin.
    I got some weed from a guy once. He said it was the best weed in the world. Turns out weed was mediocre but was laced with angel dust and crystal meth.
    Talk about being at odds. But none the less a very great experience. For a week after you could sense yourself sitting down prior to making contact with a chair. You could feel yourself going through a doorway before you crossed the threshold. Fun fun times.
    Don't worry dude, you just got a little too fucked up. It happens.
    And cheesetoast is so full of shit I think his eyes are brown. What he has is genetic. Had nothing to do with drugs. Well maybe brought on early by drugs but would have eventually happened either way.

You will be fine. I think every good smoker has had a similar experience at one time or another.
    Research it. The illness was always there, weed triggered it. Don't call me full of shit before doing research..

"It's better to lose an argument/debate then to win. Cause when you lose you grow as a person."
    -CheeseToast

Retired Prophet

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/kennethbgoodin

The more you smoke, the less it'll affect you. Obviously if you haven't smoked in a while, your tolerance is nonexistent, and you're going to get some weird highs every time. And smoke out of bowls, not blunts, if you want to avoid the coughing. I smoke a lot, but blunts still hit way harder and don't get you as high.

You felt fucked up because weed magnifies everything. You ate a ton and drank tea, so yeah, your stomach got upset; weed magnified that. You were sweating because you were freaking the fuck out about a doctor's appointment. You gotta learn to chill when you smoke, and don't worry so much. Otherwise there's no point. And don't go somewhere public unless you're in control of yourself.

Last edited by ToxicJew.; 05-25-2014 at 10:35 AM.
    ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Las Vegas 702
    Lakers 4 Life.

You were probably smoking that bullshit that we west coasters call "stress" or dirt weed.. That type of weed is known for causing headaches and has a lot of seeds and huge ass stems.. The nausea was probably caused by the intake of food so soon after you smoked.. I usually wait til my high starts wearing down before I eat..

#TeamJennifer
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: MrSlowski- Steam ID: MrSlowski

Weed is bad for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa View Post
    tranny^

A Real Nigga
    Dr. Sniff Smellington

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BUTTLlCKER

Not as bad as mine. I was laying in bed with a chick that I knew liked me and I was too baked to notice that she wanted to have sex with me. feels bad man

smeller