Badge

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: schitzotm

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

Default No chip yet, but back online.

In my wii u I followed this video.
    This is the correct video for the system restore.....Sorry for the confusion.
    But before doing any part of this video I pulled my save data off my wii u.
    Then while offline I put it back. (prior to system updates and blops 2 patches)
    And just as before being banned, I am back online. A small flaw in the wii u allows you to place your save file back on and apply the updates and patches. And your save data is unchanged.
    Also prior to much needed system updates if you feel so inclined. You can make changes to your save file prior to re installation. (providing you have figured out how all that works) Some witnessed me last night going 45+ and 0 all night last night. Some saw me take about 20 bullets and an RPG in the final kill cam. (you know the one I made the final kill in)
    Only problem with it is once a match is over everybody leaves. Then you have to find new victims I mean opponents.
    Worked all weekend long on a chip and still working on it. Only played for about 2 hours last night.
    Just a matter of time before they make a patch on this system flaw. (we are still working on a chip)
    Either way, I am back online and those playing can pretty well guess if my last round ended with me getting no deaths I am cheating. Get over it.

Anyway have fun. Just thought I would share in case someone gets banned before a chip is out.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by TeAm_FaTaL; 05-27-2014 at 02:38 PM.
    ifndef FaTaL-is-God [else] define Grace-U
    class Grace-U < Formula
    system bin/"grace-ubat"
    brew install grace-u
    endif //BM\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff4 s\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffbR\Ufffff fff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffB\Uffffffff\Uffff ffffb"\u7d98\Uffffffff4\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Ufffff fffq8[Z\Uffffffff\Uffffffff=\Uffffffffm \Uffffffff
    \Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffffy\Uffffffff\Ufffffff f

So the point of this is ?

Instead of me waiting for a response and then replying i have a better solution .You post a vid with you on cod with a different revision than what is currently out and i will believe you .As what you showed in the video is simply a game that does not need to go online or connect to any servers to be played .the update for that game was only for the finale as if you died when the sewer systems got locked ,you could not collect the panacea and not get ending number 1 .

By using it without the update , you can still finish the game but with the risk of not having the proper ending .

Last edited by Fable; 05-27-2014 at 10:28 AM.

Badge

Gamer IDs

Wii Code: schitzotm

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Fable View Post
    So the point of this is ?

Instead of me waiting for a response and then replying i have a better solution .You post a vid with you on cod with a different revision than what is currently out and i will believe you .As what you showed in the video is simply a game that does not need to go online or connect to any servers to be played .the update for that game was only for the finale as if you died when the sewer systems got locked ,you could not collect the panacea and not get ending number 1 .

By using it without the update , you can still finish the game but with the risk of not having the proper ending .

Read my post. I did update. But prior to doing a system restore I pulled my save file for black ops 2 off onto a usb flash.
    Then when the system restored back for factory spec. I made sure I was offline then I re-installed my black ops 2 file. I then turned on the internet again and let it update. If that wasn't clear then my bad. But I am pretty sure I was clear on that.
    After the update was completed I still had all my stats and levels. But with no more activision ban. As stated this was merely for someone that is banned by activision that needs to get un banned. The video was what I used on how to do a system restore on your console. That's really the only part you need to do. As I have the disc version of the game. I didn't need to install the game. I followed the part about the system restore. But prior to doing so you must remove your save file. (So it doesn't get lost) The save is coded to your console and even if you take it back to factory spec. your save file will still be recognized in the console. Then you can update your system and your game. Which will allow you to go back online.
    Hey you know what I put the wrong damn video up. Guess I am the retard......
    Sorry bout that. I edited, the video is up......And neither of the videos are me. It is a video I found while attempting things to unban myself. And thought well lets pull all the save data off the console and just restore it to factory then re install the save data. And it worked.
    I think I meant to put both vids up originally and decided I didn't need the other video I was going to tell you which part of the video you needed to follow and which part not to . But I pretty much typed what you needed to do and didn't feel the need to use both vids. But for some reason my dumb ass used the video I decided I didn't need to put up. But it is corrected now. So oh well.

As far as proof we are working on a chip... Here are 2 of the four pieces of the prototype. http://prntscr.com/3n98q9
    Can't show the rest as it could result in all for null. (someone that knew what they were looking at could beat us to the punch and that would result in loss of money)
    Will show off a finished product when it's time to sell.

Last edited by TeAm_FaTaL; 05-27-2014 at 04:27 PM.
    ifndef FaTaL-is-God [else] define Grace-U
    class Grace-U < Formula
    system bin/"grace-ubat"
    brew install grace-u
    endif //BM\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff4 s\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffbR\Ufffff fff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffB\Uffffffff\Uffff ffffb"\u7d98\Uffffffff4\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Ufffff fffq8[Z\Uffffffff\Uffffffff=\Uffffffffm \Uffffffff
    \Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffffy\Uffffffff\Ufffffff f

Bad Company

Badge

Send me one that I can use to make hax faggot

Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Red 58 = Swoot (Reincarnated)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOOBER View Post
    Terr0r you need a Gecko. Lets go to the Pet store and buy one
    Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    He may not have a soul but he still has a brain. Unlike Russ who has neither.