Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MonsterCat
    Insan3Lik3
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/CheeseToastHax

Default Constructive Crisism.

I've noticed I've been getting some hate lately, which isn't at all a bad thing cause I can always grow from it. I can try to judge myself from a third person but it might not be that effective. My guess is that I'm pointing out things that are obvious such as when I posted

Quote Originally Posted by CheeseToast View Post
    He's trying to help us all by helping us 'love god' and stop us from sinning. What he doesn't know is we don't want his help. If someone doesn't want help, theirs fuck all you can do. That goes for anybody and anyone. If god really exists then he will show himself to us at some point in our lives. If someone says 'no' you back off. Doesn't matter if you think it's good or bad, he just doesn't want it.

Like I said with Beaver and Deadry if your not going to help me after I ask for constructive criticism then you have no reason to complain about me. I'm asking you to help me because I'm not gonna leave the site. So you might as well help me stop being so obnoxious (quoted from Beaver and Deadry) so I can help you enjoy the site. This isn't a thread for you to change your opinion about me because hell, I could take your criticism and do nothing with it. I'm asking for mature posts only, if your going to flame me, go to the flame section. Please judge me off of recent posts, because I was psychotic last year and stabbed my hand so I obviously wasn't thinking straight.

Thank you for the mature feedback.

-1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by CheeseToast; 05-29-2014 at 06:00 PM.
    "It's better to lose an argument/debate then to win. Cause when you lose you grow as a person."
    -CheeseToast

Slowski Pls
    Gooby Pls
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xDeadry69x

Crisism.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

We are workers united!

Kindly fuck off (:

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: wieisjason

Go seek attention on FB.

"Rank does not confer power or privilege, it imposes responsibility."

Badge

Gamer IDs

Wii Code: schitzotm

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

Dude, seriously you need to stop worrying. This site from what I have gathered of it is full of people flaming others. Even reading posts from way back you can see it has had a history of doing so.
    I mean come on, Ive been guilty of doing it too. I constantly flame toxic jew. And I used to flame JL. I know that both of them are great, but it's just what I did/do. Jew and jl post hate about me or someone else. And I would throw up my bulshit cutting them down. I am pretty sure both of them know I don't mean it to be serious. And they have been here long enough to know that it's just how the site is. They are also secure in their abilities to know that what I post about them is meaningless.
    You seriously just need to get over yourself. And when you post your opinion you should always be prepared to be flamed.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    ifndef FaTaL-is-God [else] define Grace-U
    class Grace-U < Formula
    system bin/"grace-ubat"
    brew install grace-u
    endif //BM\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff4 s\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffbR\Ufffff fff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffB\Uffffffff\Uffff ffffb"\u7d98\Uffffffff4\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Ufffff fffq8[Z\Uffffffff\Uffffffff=\Uffffffffm \Uffffffff
    \Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffffy\Uffffffff\Ufffffff f

MonsterCat
    Insan3Lik3

Contact info:

Quote Originally Posted by TeAm_FaTaL View Post
    Dude, seriously you need to stop worrying. This site from what I have gathered of it is full of people flaming others. Even reading posts from way back you can see it has had a history of doing so.
    I mean come on, Ive been guilty of doing it too. I constantly flame toxic jew. And I used to flame JL. I know that both of them are great, but it's just what I did/do. Jew and jl post hate about me or someone else. And I would throw up my bulshit cutting them down. I am pretty sure both of them know I don't mean it to be serious. And they have been here long enough to know that it's just how the site is. They are also secure in their abilities to know that what I post about them is meaningless.
    You seriously just need to get over yourself. And when you post your opinion you should always be prepared to be flamed.
    Your right but I know people hate me for a reason. Maybe it's from back in the day when I would seek out attention or just would say stupid shit cause I would get really high and get on CL. The thing I don't like is people on this site have a hard time being open minded. I think people would get a long a lot better if we had argued with respect to the others opinion. This site is all about reputation. I have debates because it's fun, not to prove myself, not to win and gain friends. I see people constantly siding with others so they can be the popular guys friend. Fuck reputation, why can't we just have our own opinion and disagree with our friends when we need to because "you gay" get's old after awhile. But hey, this is the spirit of CL, I completely agree with freedom but when you mix that in with the internet you get chaos. People abuse this privilege, and nobody says anything. I hope Josh leaving proves something around here. Imagine if someone did something that someone didn't want (ex: cornerpath making religious threads) then people would ignore the thread because it's not for them. If somebody really didn't want them to make that thread give some constructive criticism so people can grow. That way we can get somewhere. Then you have the people who constantly complain about CL but don't do anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenza View Post
    Go seek attention on FB.
    First off, just because a thread is about me doesn't mean it's for attention. Well, not for that kind of attention.

This post proves to me that moderators can't even make a mature post.

-1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "It's better to lose an argument/debate then to win. Cause when you lose you grow as a person."
    -CheeseToast

Your right but I know people hate me for a reason. Maybe it's from back in the day when I would seek out attention or just would say stupid shit cause I would get really high and get on CL. The thing I don't like is people on this site have a hard time being open minded. I think people would get a long a lot better if we had argued with respect to the others opinion. This site is all about reputation. I have debates because it's fun, not to prove myself, not to win and gain friends. I see people constantly siding with others so they can be the popular guys friend. Fuck reputation, why can't we just have our own opinion and disagree with our friends when we need to because "you gay" get's old after awhile. But hey, this is the spirit of CL, I completely agree with freedom but when you mix that in with the internet you get chaos. People abuse this privilege, and nobody says anything. I hope Josh leaving proves something around here. Imagine if someone did something that someone didn't want (ex: cornerpath making religious threads) then people would ignore the thread because it's not for them. If somebody really didn't want them to make that thread give some constructive criticism so people can grow. That way we can get somewhere. Then you have the people who constantly complain about CL but don't do anything about it.

First off, just because a thread is about me doesn't mean it's for attention. Well, not for that kind of attention.

you gay

-4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Claptrap Fan
    Automotive Aficionado

Badge

You're*

[HOONIGAN]

MonsterCat
    Insan3Lik3

Contact info:

Quote Originally Posted by Icee View Post
    You're*
    Does this thread have anything to do with my grammar? Nope :O

-2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    -CheeseToast