Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Art Corner Moderator MejaiDesigns's Avatar
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/ApexDesignsCL

Default Can we please put our heads together. - Apex

Once again another thread on activity on the forum, well as we all know the forum has terrible activity at the moment. Currently I see 0 progress on making an effort to get more activity to the site, like seriously this is my favorite forum and basically first forum I really got into and it really sucks to come here everyday and not see anything or anyone making effort to gain activity to the forum. I feel the biggest reason why we are were we are is because of just the pure immaturity some people have, not only that though we need to keep things fresh update forums, give more opportunity's to regular members for just a chance to have a spot light or even a new position. If you look at successful forums there pretty strict on rules but in a good way for the most part, such as they won't take bullshit with people trying to derail threads, and just overall causing people to turn away. Honestly yes Immaturity makes me not wanna come on this forum, anyways though back to the things such as strict rules. We need to do Game Nights, do Live Streams together like ToxicJew did in the past, make a community Youtube Channel, just overall get Codeleakers pushed out to the public more. I'm not just gonna sit here and let the site die, and before anyone decides to throw out a douchebag comment about how Codeleakers is my life or some stupid shit like I saw in the past don't even post then, because un-like you I actually like the community here and I don't want to just have the site go to nothing so lets get some ideas in this thread going and as I said before don't even bother posting if it's not serious..

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Pro Top Laner
    VoyBoy<3

Misleading title, have to put up my penis.
    At this point, we just have to wait until something big happens.
    There has been some threads about activity but really no effort put onto them, so really, all we have to do is wait unless someone actually tries to bring more activity to the site.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Badge

Gamer IDs

Wii Code: schitzotm

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

I'm sorry but I have to point out the fact that you just said you love this site and it is your favorite site. Yet you have complaints about the majority of what this site is.
    It's a game cheating website. When you cheat you probably aren't all that "hardcore" of a gamer. Thus you find it fun and everything about it is fun. Including making a giant jackass out of yourself. Thus the flaming is derived from the spirit of fun. The childish behavior from most is because they are still children inside. derailing a thread is always fun. And usually adds to a site. Now the bandwagon of people bullying others on a site drives others away.
    Currently gaming as a whole isn't the "cool" thing. And hacking is less popular at the moment with the remaining gamers than being "pro".
    Thus with the loss of the trend and the loss of it's popularity a game hacking/cheating site is bound to suffer. Add that in with the psp and wii becoming less and less popular and you get what we have currently.
    People love drama, always have and always will. So adding rules to a site that would prevent that would ultimately kill this site all together.
    With all the current gen consoles requiring you to spend money on hard mods to actually make good cheats it will make this site have an uphill struggle to gain activity.
    But by totally abandoning the whole premise of this site you might as well kill this site and make an entirely different one.
    There needs to be some of the great coders finish their coding online (for the few games that remain online) and offline for all wii games.
    Then everyone that holds a position or feels they need to help this site get active again needs to work on exploits to games for the ps3&4 and the xb360&1. Ones that can be made by their jtag or ode to make things that others can run via usb on games that aren't being watched. (so the user that downloads it won't get banned)
    Other than that you might as well change this sites name to "watchmeplaymyvideogame.com" or something of that nature.
    Toxic jew and all the other programmers are actively streaming coding and programming. So it is safe to say they are doing their part. The rest of us need to pop into other forums and post the codeleakers link to their posts when they say they are livestreaming. And maybe also the admin need to make the programmers posts members only viewable. Same with the wii and psp codes. Obviously there still is no charge to be a member here at CL so that wouldn't kill the site's original claim to fame.
    I say get back to the core founding of this site. "CODE LEAKING"

Last edited by TeAm_FaTaL; 05-30-2014 at 03:00 PM.
    ifndef FaTaL-is-God [else] define Grace-U
    class Grace-U < Formula
    system bin/"grace-ubat"
    brew install grace-u
    endif //BM\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff4 s\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffbR\Ufffff fff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffB\Uffffffff\Uffff ffffb"\u7d98\Uffffffff4\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Ufffff fffq8[Z\Uffffffff\Uffffffff=\Uffffffffm \Uffffffff
    \Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffffy\Uffffffff\Ufffffff f

Slowski Pls
    Gooby Pls
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xDeadry69x

You keep making these useless threads for what reason now? Rather than constantly bitching about the site's inactivity, try to fucking help make it useful. You're always saying "we should do this and that", but you're not fucking applying any sort of effort to bringing the site's activity up. These threads never work, and it's pointless to keep making them. Your "love" for this site should encourage you to post more and bring activity to the site. You're a mod, and you're setting a terrible example as mod by doing absolutely nothing. You're also a graphic artist, so shouldn't you be posting some stuff you made? I understand you have a life, and you can't post new stuff everyday, but at least try to post something once in a while.

tl;dr STOP BITCHING, AND DO SOMETHING TO BRING ACTIVITY TO THE SITE.

We are workers united!

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: wieisjason

Pokemon forum, nuff said.

"Rank does not confer power or privilege, it imposes responsibility."

Contact info:

Quote Originally Posted by Deadry View Post
    You keep making these useless threads for what reason now? Rather than constantly bitching about the site's inactivity, try to fucking help make it useful. You're always saying "we should do this and that", but you're not fucking applying any sort of effort to bringing the site's activity up. These threads never work, and it's pointless to keep making them. Your "love" for this site should encourage you to post more and bring activity to the site. You're a mod, and you're setting a terrible example as mod by doing absolutely nothing. You're also a graphic artist, so shouldn't you be posting some stuff you made? I understand you have a life, and you can't post new stuff everyday, but at least try to post something once in a while.

tl;dr STOP BITCHING, AND DO SOMETHING TO BRING ACTIVITY TO THE SITE.
    I'm one fucking person who moderates one non-active section, I can't do much but add more to Graphics and what not but obviously that section is dead. Plus with me posting Graphics it doesn't bring activity that much or even at all. Also this is exactly what I mean saying i'm not doing anything I kind of can't I don't have much to moderate but honestest what Moderator is doing anything? Try answering that, and while I ask for suggestion so you know maybe Staff could get some suggestions on Ideas, but nope here we go with bullshit replies which I knew where going to come but honestly I knew it was going to happen but yeah well, i'll just take this upon myself though PM's cause I can see this thread isn't going to be nothing but bullshit so in that case /Close..

Contact info:

Re-Open, Honestly talk I mean I probably know you guys are gonna post useless shit but to anyone who takes it seriously that'd be great.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: wheretohide Steam ID: riverboy879

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/wheretohide

Honestly man instead of posting about how much inactivity codeleakers has you should be focusing on the source of the problem. We used to have people coming in from all over ALL the time which was nice and that was back when we had a lot of sub forums. Recently i noticed that all of the user suggested sub forums were deleted, things such as the music sub forum which a nice addition and could have been a good thing now that many people are starting to get into creating music on their computers. Since we stopped posting codes, scripts, mods, and graphics our activity has been low. We stopped posting mods because of the fact that people would focus on criticizing new and inexperienced members because their codes didn't work. You cannot expect someone to be perfect at something as hard as programming and writing codes. I believe that Ztwist is an example, instead of bettering his skills we ALL hated on him because he was new, an easy target, and a general asshole. If we would have put in as much effort into teaching him as we did hating him he would be a very good programmer and people would want his scripts. I would also like to allude to the fact that every new member here is constantly hated on cl cannot grow without new members! We thrive on new members and if we do not welcome them and show them that we mean well than what are we all here for. I'm sure most of you made accounts just to find your codes, mods, videos and what not but the reason that you stayed was because of the community. Now the community is just a bunch of users who hate as i stated above. I would like to provide one good example i will go on the irc and a new member will join asking for something peoples immediate reaction is, "Who the fuck is this kid and why is he here." The new member is looking for help in that example and we didn't provide good help.

Forgive me for rambling and ranting i dont know if any of that made sense to you guys or if you will even read it but what ever :P i decided to break my break to post here have fun and stay frosty.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire202 View Post
    Yes, yes I do. No one can beat my ass kissery skills
    ^thanks tenza^
    [img][/img]

Bitcoin was the hope to be the next thing by aids and some other members but nothing has happened to help that. Bitcoin hasn't been added to the tags of the site so CL isn't going to pop up on any search page of bitcoin forum. Wish I hope an admin could fix that due to bitcoin has been rumored to have a great summer.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xSTR11K3Rx Steam ID: xSTRiiK3Rx

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/xSTRiiK3Rx/

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
    Bitcoin was the hope to be the next thing by aids and some other members but nothing has happened to help that. Bitcoin hasn't been added to the tags of the site so CL isn't going to pop up on any search page of bitcoin forum. Wish I hope an admin could fix that due to bitcoin has been rumored to have a great summer.
    Its asif you advertise bitcoin. There was no guide i could find on bitcoin so igave up trying to set it up.

^Ty goober^
    Quote Originally Posted by xX_BiGFooTT_Xx View Post
    compensate my cock faggot