User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XPlanetAwesomeX

Thumbs up Malwarebytes free premium software key

here is a software key they can be reused over and over again and it is legit you just download the free version from the main website here https://www.malwarebytes.org/lp/lp4/...onPowoU4vD_BwE and then open it then click activate and put the id and software key in

ID: 5BC74
    Key: A82V-N7A6-05KW-JTY3

note: save this in notpad so you always have it or write it down somewhere

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thanks for the post dude. Fatal Error gave me a product key for premium mbam around a week ago and let me tell ya, the premium version of this program is 100x better than the free version. So it's totally worth it.

Gamer IDs

ya i had it for a while meant to post it but got lazy

Badge

Gamer IDs

Wii Code: schitzotm

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

Which site did you get it from??
    I cracked mbam back in december. I was actually kinda shocked it hasn't been killed yet.
    We have it up on two different youtube channels (since january) and it still works beautifully.

Last edited by TeAm_FaTaL; 06-24-2014 at 08:24 AM.
    ifndef FaTaL-is-God [else] define Grace-U
    class Grace-U < Formula
    system bin/"grace-ubat"
    brew install grace-u
    endif //BM\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff4 s\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffbR\Ufffff fff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffB\Uffffffff\Uffff ffffb"\u7d98\Uffffffff4\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Ufffff fffq8[Z\Uffffffff\Uffffffff=\Uffffffffm \Uffffffff
    \Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffffy\Uffffffff\Ufffffff f

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by TeAm_FaTaL View Post
    Which site did you get it from??
    I cracked mbam back in december. I was actually kinda shocked it hasn't been killed yet.
    We have it up on two different youtube channels (since january) and it still works beautifully.
    i never said it was mine i got it from some guys blog who payed for it and shared it i don't remember where i just googled for the software key it s not that hard to get them doesn't need a crack

Last edited by Darth45013; 06-24-2014 at 12:12 PM.

Badge

Just incase you need someone to vouch. I can vouch this is working.

@Tenza

Badge

Gamer IDs

Contact info:

Quote Originally Posted by Darth45013 View Post
    i never said it was mine i got it from some guys blog who payed for it and shared it i don't remember where i just googled for the software key it s not that hard to get them doesn't need a crack
    psst. He didn't pay for it. If he said that he lied. We worked for a month on that program soft hitting it. And that exact user and serial works on all regions with no problems. As if it were some sort of pre programmed master activation code. That user and serial is not the one you get from purchasing. One's gotten from purchasing have the user as whatever name is on the card that purchased it. (First name last initial)
    Anyone claiming to have purchased this is either a liar or an idiot. (If he paid for it from a site other than mbam) Cool thing with this is they have made massive updates since december yet this user/serial still functions. (BTW it was brute forced via a TeAm_FaTaL written program) You have no idea just how much effort it was. At one point we purchased the full version to monitor the transition from free to premium. (to crack it) But came up with about a 30 percent success rate on free to full. Then two guys from our group wrote a password cracker that could hit over 500 user/serials per second. And in a matter of three days this wonderful key popped up. (various other keys functioned but during repeat use failed) But this one, this one functions every time. On every variation of the program. Works through 8 major changelogs and one massive update.

class Grace-U < Formula
    system bin/"grace-ubat"
    brew install grace-u
    endif //BM\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff4 s\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffbR\Ufffff fff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffB\Uffffffff\Uffff ffffb"\u7d98\Uffffffff4\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Ufffff fffq8[Z\Uffffffff\Uffffffff=\Uffffffffm \Uffffffff

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by TeAm_FaTaL View Post
    psst. He didn't pay for it. If he said that he lied. We worked for a month on that program soft hitting it. And that exact user and serial works on all regions with no problems. As if it were some sort of pre programmed master activation code. That user and serial is not the one you get from purchasing. One's gotten from purchasing have the user as whatever name is on the card that purchased it. (First name last initial)
    Anyone claiming to have purchased this is either a liar or an idiot. (If he paid for it from a site other than mbam) Cool thing with this is they have made massive updates since december yet this user/serial still functions. (BTW it was brute forced via a TeAm_FaTaL written program) You have no idea just how much effort it was. At one point we purchased the full version to monitor the transition from free to premium. (to crack it) But came up with about a 30 percent success rate on free to full. Then two guys from our group wrote a password cracker that could hit over 500 user/serials per second. And in a matter of three days this wonderful key popped up. (various other keys functioned but during repeat use failed) But this one, this one functions every time. On every variation of the program. Works through 8 major changelogs and one massive update.
    dang sorry credit to you

Badge

Gamer IDs

Contact info:

Quote Originally Posted by Darth45013 View Post
    dang sorry credit to you
    Sorry dude. I don't want any credit. I was just informing you that this user/serial has never been purchased. The video of course was a joke.
    And was curious just how well known what we found had gotten. Also was curious if maybe someone else found it before we did. (Mostly because we may want to associate ourselves with them)
    Credit goes to you. Since you posted it. I liked your post it was straight forward and to the point.

Credit was not my intention. It was just the only way I could think to type it so you knew that there is no way anyone legitimately purchased this.
    I will never ask for credit on anything.

class Grace-U < Formula
    system bin/"grace-ubat"
    brew install grace-u